Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business (488 Views)

I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / What Are The Fast Selling Items Which Can Be Imported? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business by kentex24(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have lost so much money this year on an ecommerce marketplace that didn't go anywhere. Please I want cut my losses and buy some Items I can sell on leading marketplaces in the country please anyone with experience that can give me a good advice
Re: Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business by kentex24(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Following
Re: Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business by somez(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business by kentex24(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
still waiting
Re: Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business by eezeribe(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Innovation is what you need. Instead of selling saturated goods on those e-commerce platforms... Look for something new.. For example, go to aliexpress and check new products that are being churned out of China everyday, you would see many products that are still very scarce on our Nigerian e-commerce platforms, but have the potential of penetrating the market...

I can give you more insights... If you have the context to contain the content
Re: Is Buying And Selling Items Online Really A Profitable Business by ahms12(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
eezeribe:
Innovation is what you need. Instead of selling saturated goods on those e-commerce platforms... Look for something new.. For example, go to aliexpress and check new products that are being churned out of China everyday, you would see many products that are still very scarce on our Nigerian e-commerce platforms, but have the potential of penetrating the market...

I can give you more insights... If you have the context to contain the content
..please can you shed more light on it.

(1) (Reply)

Work For Me And Get Paid / Economic And Financial Analyst | Passionate Writer / Buy Tbc From A Reliable Source.delivery Before Payment (accepted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.