Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria (6547 Views)

Cheapest Website Hosting In Nigeria / List Of Web Hosting In Nigeria / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by cartoon1b: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
hello my friends on nlanders

I am looking for a site here in Nigeria were I can get cheap domain, the price like 1300 which should be 6.99 dollars, per year domain as usual,please email at robhilson24@rediff.com, if you have an idea which xite.I need an urgent help,
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by lagoshost(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2009
cartoon1b

bros you are every where, asking the same sort question. Welcome go to www.lagoshost.com
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ cartoon
MY web hosting packages are above the price you stipulated and it's difficult to get a reliable web hosting package for that price. Anyways you can call me on 07031917897 so that we can discuss. You can visit my website at www.internetvisa.net

Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by bug24(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
cheap hosting? N1300 ?
bros, be ready for a cheap fukup.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by yankitwizy(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2009
You must be sick. The price you are talking of is not even up to the price of a domain name. There is no place you can get that kind of price. Period
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by kuraking(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2009
Any free domain in naija web hosting
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think what is referring to with that price is domain registration, not Web Hosting.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
yankitwizy:

You must be sick. The price you are talking of is not even up to the price of a domain name. There is no place you can get that kind of price. Period

No, he's not stupid, you can actually get a domain for that price but you have to be ready for big time crap.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by tetoo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
for cheapest hosting call me
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by DualCore1: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
afam4eva:

You can visit my website at www.internetvisa.net

"This domain name has expired. Please log into your control panel to renew it."

yankitwizy:

easy easy fella.

cartoon1b:

hello my friends on nlanders

I am looking for a site here in Nigeria were I can get cheap domain, the price like 1300 which should be 6.99 dollars, per year domain as usual,please email at  robhilson24@rediff.com, if you have an idea which xite.I need an urgent help,

My prices
Domain: 1,700 per year
Hosting (1 gig): 6000 per year

trudigits(dot)com

Please note: no room for spamming and scamming on my servers. in the last few weeks i have shut down about 5 sites used for scam, with no refunds (its in the terms of service you will have to agree to before your order is processed)

This is an excerpt from the frontpage of the site

Please go through our Terms of Service before making an order. We are very strict with Copyright Infringements and defaulting sites are shut down immediately. We operate a no-scam policy on all our servers

Please don't seek our services to host your scam sites. Don't waste our time, your site will be shut down immediately scam is detected on it.

My simple prayer
lord let this post pass the SP@M filter lolz
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by dsnet: 12:58am On Nov 09, 2009
At www.domainstandard.net, we offer the best pricing on domain and hosting.

Get 500mb hosting for N2,500, and get a complimentary (free) domain name.

Check this out at http://www.domainstandard.net
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by ada89: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2009
contact http://www.hostingpacific.net for professional web hosting
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by tetoo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
domain registration is free with 2 gig @ 6k
bt if you are looking 4 as low as 2500MB @ 3k
www.moneyhideout.com
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by niyyie(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2009
Cheap hosting? You get what you pay for. What you should be looking for is a credible web hosting company that meets your needs and has the experience and man-power to assist you when things go wrong. Pricing should not be your sole determining factor.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Okency: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
For webhosting and domain name registration ,send a mail to "reseller@cdtweb.net",use this code "SRCDT0013" as subject of your message for cheaper price.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by friendehis(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
How about an offer that you cant beat

SHARED WEB HOSTING

5 GB Web Disk Space
10 GB Monthly Bandwidth
20 Email Accounts
20 MYSQL Database

N3,500/yr

RESELLERS HOSTING

50 GB Web Disk Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Sell cPanel Accounts
Host Unlimited Domain

N10,000/yr

MASTER RESELLER

Unlimited Web Disk Space
Sell cPanel/WHM Accounts
Host Unlimited Domain

N20,000.yr
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by friendehis(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
How about an offer that you cant beat

www.VBHOSTNET.com

SHARED WEB HOSTING

5 GB Web Disk Space
10 GB Monthly Bandwidth
20 Email Accounts
20 MYSQL Database

N3,500/yr

http://www.vbhostnet.com/web_hosting.html

RESELLERS HOSTING

50 GB Web Disk Space
Sell cPanel Accounts
Host Unlimited Domain

N10,000/yr

http://www.vbhostnet.com/resellers_hosting.html

MASTER RESELLER

Unlimited Web Disk Space
Sell cPanel/WHM Accounts
Host Unlimited Domain

N20,000.yr

http://www.vbhostnet.com/master_resellers_hosting.html
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by healthy: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2010
N2,500 Website Hosting, Plus Free Domain Name Registration. You Dont Have To Register Domain Name. Comes free with the hosting planOne of the cheapest around.

Check @ http://www.prettyservers.com/hosting.php
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by salviya: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2011
Try this site http://www.goresellers.com/ to get the reseller plan if you get the reseller plan means you can get the domain at cheap cost and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Knetpro(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2011
Let me tell you about an experience that I had recently in my neighbourhood,

I overheard a guy complaining to his Follow. Hear what he said: "This country never ceases to amaze me. We are so backward that I am ashamed atimes to call myself a Nigeria. Can you imagine that in this day and age of globalization, I cannot find a reliable web hosting site in Nigeria anywhere?"

His Follow was quick to reply him. "Haba, my dear! Don't talk like that. We are trying our best. And as for web hosting, you can get the most reliable web hosting services in Nigeria at http://www.thenigeriahost.net. Their services are not only affordable, but reliable."

Out of sheer curiosity,  I decided to pay the site a visit. Believe me, what I discovered beat my wildest imagination. I discovered that at www.thenigeriahost.net, you get the cheapest web hosting services in Nigeria. Apart from that, they also offer you free domain name registration, 99.9% uptime and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

TheNigeriaHost is a Nigeria web host designed primarily for all Nigerians. It is very reliable and highly affordable and has ALL the requisite tools to guarantee the success of your business on the web. With only =N=2,500 your website will be up and running within 24 hours.

Usually, I am difficult to please. But, I assure you that you will more than satisfied, just as I have been. grin grin wink wink
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
I know of a web hosting company that hosts everything unlimited(unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email, unlimited ftp accounts, they support email redirection, they have auto responders and so on, unlimited mailing lists) for around 1000 naira a month. You can also negotiate with them. I got my own website http://akokiesplace.com up and running in no time for a rate of 700 naira a month. They have been for a while in the web hosting business. You can call them on: 08183952925
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by abbeynism(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think http://1000NairaHosting will serve you right. I have never had any issue with them for once.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Latest Offer
Buy any of our Web Hosting Service and get 20% Discount
www.philmorehost.net

Promotional Code 3U8P8BDNY1 - 20% One Time Discount

Promo End Soon!

Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
We are thrilled to announce that SiteLock – a cloud based website protection service, is now live on our platform. With plans starting from as low as N2,400/yr, SiteLock is the ideal solution that you can use to protect your websites from common online threats and establish a secure & credible online presence. It is an all-inclusive, cost effective solution that identifies and fixes threats automatically.

Take a look at this quick 1 minute video to understand how SiteLock works!
To learn more about it's features, plans and pricing visit our services page and scroll down below the page: http://philmorehost.com/services.html

Reason why you have to Secure your Websites with SiteLock

Imagine that you are looking to buy a product online and click on a search result on Google. As soon as you click the URL, you encounter this page:

Would you hit “Proceed Anyway”, and if you did, would you risk entering critical information such as Credit Card details, passwords etc on a website that throws this error? Even if you weren't looking to make an online purchase, but were just researching about that company, would you trust them with your business, or consider them reputed?

If you think this is a one-off case, the following statistics will prove otherwise:

Over 5,000 small and large online businesses are attacked on a daily basis
Currently over 70% websites on the internet are not secure
Hackers exploit websites to launch an attack 5 times more often than they use email.
Google blacklists over 6,000 websites everyday!

Why you should use SiteLock

SiteLock is ideal for customers who do not have the technical know-how or resources to protect their websites from common online threats. It is an all-inclusive, cost effective solution that identifies threats and also fixes them automatically

A powerful solution designed specifically for SMBs
Works in any hosting environment
Makes you a complete web solutions provider.
Prevents your site from getting defaced by working in the background to protect websites from online threats
Adds value to your overall offering with an economical, yet extremely effective product
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
you can try www.ihostnigeria.com am using them they are good not just cheap they are always online for support and help

Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert / Web Programming Made Easy With Our One On One Training / I Develop All Websites Including E Commerce, Business Website, School Web..e.t.c