Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria (6550 Views)

Cheapest Website Hosting In Nigeria / List Of Web Hosting In Nigeria / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cheap and reliable #VPSHOSTING Free #cPanel and #Softaculous #OpenVZ UnixVPS @PhilmoreHost http://philmorehost.com/cpanel-vps.html
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Webhost(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mynaijahost.com is one of Nigeria's foremost web hosting companies. We have different packages and one must surely fit into your web hosting needs. Visit www.mynaijahost.com or call 07030595653

print design Nigeria
branding and Identity management
logo design Nigeria
Graphics design Nigeria
Web hosting companies in Nigeria
Web design companies in Nigeria
Web design companies in Nigeria
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Capitano1(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
This thread is so helpful men.tnks

Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by matthew80(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
caoalvin:
you can try www.ihostnigeria.com am using them they are good not just cheap they are always online for support and help

Are you sure they are not scammers? Check the message I sent to them below -
[i]Please resolve this - I registered and hosted my website www.microphonewizard.com with you on Nov. 11 2014, but the site has been inaccessible for a while, I tried to login into the client area but discovered my account has been removed...? Are you scammers? Do something please, or do I need to upload all evidences...[I]
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
call them na me I have no problem with them, there customers care is the best in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by iHostNigeria: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
hello, we reply all mails immediately, we pick all calls. when a customer have any issues,we attend to it immediately, you are the reason we are in business, right now we have no outstanding issues with any customers. thanks
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
PHILMOREHOST UNLIMITED

Kindly be informed that you can now upgrade to Alpha Reseller or Master Reseller Hosting. Just reply support @ philmorehost.com to let us know your choice of package you have interest in.
We are giving all our resellers the privilege to upgrade to any of the ALPHA RESELLER AND MASTER RESELLER HOSTING PACKAGES At the cost of N5,000 only and subsequently renewing at the cost of their choice of package. New Client get 25% Discount on request.

More about Alpha Reseller and Master Reseller:
Linux Alpha Reseller Hosting Account Features……

When you sign up you get access to alpha reseller hosting control panel, where you can create master reseller/reseller/hosting accounts. Through WHM control panel you can very easily manage your customers, create master resellers, create WHM account & cPanel accounts. Once your client logged into cPanel control panel, they can control domains, passwords, databases and many more. In any case you or your client is having problem then they can contact us or you to resolve their problem.philmorehost alpha master reseller

UNLIMITED Alpha Resellers
UNLIMITED Master Resellers
UNLIMITED WHM Accounts
UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
UNLIMITED cPanels Accounts
FREE SEO Marketing Tools
FREE Google Apps
PRIVATE Name Servers
FREE Billing Portal
FREE Domain Reseller Account
FREE End User Support
24/7 Live Support

Linux Master Reseller Hosting Account Features……

When you sign up you get access to Master reseller hosting control panel, where you can create reseller/hosting accounts. Through WHM control panel you can very easily manage your customers, create WHM account & cPanel accounts. Once your client logged into cPanel control panel, they can control domains, passwords, databases and many more. In any case you or your client is having problem then they can contact us or you to resolve their problem.

UNLIMITED Alpha Resellers
UNLIMITED Master Resellers
UNLIMITED WHM Accounts
UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
UNLIMITED cPanels Accounts
FREE SEO Marketing Tools
FREE Google Apps
PRIVATE Name Servers
FREE Billing Portal
FREE Domain Reseller Account
FREE End User Support
24/7 Live Support

Support & Guarantees

99.9% Uptime Gurantee
Free Script Assistance for You & Your Clients
Free Support for Your Clients (Using Your Name)
Free Software Installation for You & Your Clients
Free Account Migration for You & Your Clients

Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
[size=20pt]iBeeHost.com[/size]
With so much choice, it is hard to find the right web site host. If you are serious about your site, choose a web host that experienced webmasters move to every day. With more than 1000 customer compliments in 2014, we'll treat you with the respect you deserve. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee leaves no doubt that we are the right host for you.

Our Packages starts from $0.99. We also provide customized packages according to the need of our customers.

Our eBay Special package is listed on ebay. with just $7/ year.

For more you can visit [size=14pt]Our Website: www.ibeehost.com[/size] and start a chat with our representative or send us an email.

--
Regards,
iBeeHost.com
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by mcold10: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
you can also try hostmeng.com ... cheapest web hosting in nigeria
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Josegood(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by hostyoufast: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Host You Fast when it comes to website hosting and programming.

Are you a website designer and need a web hosting company to host your site fast and reliable, then you welcome.

Are you new to the hosting business and need a hosting plan for reselling hosting services, then you are welcome.

Are you hosting with a particular hosting company and you feel like changing your hosting plan to a bigger, fast, and reliable hosting plan, Then you welcome.

Are you have issues with your current hosting company, and you want to transfer your site to a new hosting company, then you are welcome.

Are you searching for a cheap and reliable Dedicated server to host you site on, then you are welcome.

Are you looking for where to buy a domain name at a cheaper price, then you are welcome.

Are you searching for a fast and reliable Vps hosting server to siut your website, then you are welcome.

Are you looking for an Email hosting company, then you are welcome.

http://www.hostyoufast.com/

HostYouFast offers you the best of hosting plans when it comes to:

Cheap web hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server with 24/7/365 supported Customercare services.

HostYouFast is professional and absolutely web server provider with most useful hosting features, performance and reliability. We provide web hosting services and web servers to various clients all around the world. hostyoufast.com is server provider with decade of experience in building and hosting websites to individuals and small business companies. As a result, HostYouFast has become one of the largest solution of servers and hosting services. Huge bandwidth, FTP, Php, MySql, CPanel, free support – this is what becomes top-noch professional hosting and web publishing service on our servers.

Vist the website link below and check on the plans available:

http://www.hostyoufast.com/

Thanks
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2016
mm
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Josegood(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
You guys are still finding cheap web host when DOMAINKING is there for you? click here to see plan prices.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by NetlightSystems: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
visit http://www.netlightsystems.com you can get reliable hosting with a free domain name and 1GB storage space for just N5,000 (five thousand naira) per year. If you need your Website/Blog online 24/7 choose us. All our hosting plans come with WordPress easy to use installation scripts. We can also provide you with a guide on how to setup your website/Blog. We are on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NetlightSystems. Thank you. We also help to transfer your website or blog. 08165129163
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by omadevuae: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2016
I found perhaps the cheapest web hosting available in Nigeria.
Visit http://atl.com.ng/webhost.htm
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by SophiaAnderson: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
I would recommend you going for Hostripples.

They have got cheapest hosting services with great uptime.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by leunamme: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Try www.hostnownow.com thank me later
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by chinextworld: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
check [url]nedhost.com[/url]

fast and reliable, 100% SSD storage
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2017
LekkiHost delivers a wide range of hosting services that best support your online needs.
With our shared advanced hosting packages, we allow customers to "share" the high costs of running a high-maintenance server which implies:-
- high security cost,
- reliability or performance cost.
Our Shared Hosting Packages/Plans range from Personlized to Professional. DON'T BE SCREWED UP BY MANY HIDDEN CHARGES OF SOME HOSTS WITH CHEAP-LOOKING PACKAGES. OURS IS JUST PLAIN AND DIRECT.
Please feel free to find the one that best suits your needs. our hosting packages comes as low as 5k/year with 99.9% uptime and stability. visit us @ https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?pageid=sharedhosting
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by luxiitop(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
try upperlink.ng never foget to visit www.mrolumide.tk
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by PulseWeb: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by ilekky(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2017
You can check bjkhost.com.We are on a high speed dedicated server

Check us out.call 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by Ifebaby16(m): 4:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Most times, it can be very difficult finding good and reliable cheap web hosting. But when looking out for one, there are factors you should consider before choosing a hosting services.
Re: I Need Cheap Hosting In Nigeria by RobinWely(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
cartoon1b:

hello my friends on nlanders

I am looking for a site here in Nigeria were I can get cheap domain, the price like 1300 which should be 6.99 dollars, per year domain as usual,please email at robhilson24@rediff.com, if you have an idea which xite.I need an urgent help,

Read this post before thinking of hosting with Nigeria web host

https://www.welytechblog.com.ng/2018/06/cheapest-web-hosting-in-nigeria.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Emails Needed Ugently For Advert / Web Programming Made Easy With Our One On One Training / I Develop All Websites Including E Commerce, Business Website, School Web..e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.