Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K (1738 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
We have very beautiful and comfortable slippers and sandals for ladies you can start making money from.

You can order for a minimum of 12 and they will be made here in Lagos in 10-12days.
It's a hot sale at #2,500 per Slippers or Sanders but you can mark up depending on customer. Some people will request for more than one because the colours are beautiful (I'll show you on whatsapp).

* They are leather-made
* Comfortable
* Very fashionable
* Proudly Nigerian-made. (When you see them, you'll believe there is hope for Nigeria)

To buy in wholesale (minimum of 12 at 24k) please contact 08132478757 on whatsapp.

I'LL SEND YOU PICTURES ON WHATSAPP. A software issue is not allowing me to upload here.

Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hurry
Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by Dexpro: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
PMIcon:
We have very beautiful and comfortable slippers and sandals for ladies you can start making money from.

You can order for a minimum of 12 and they will be made here in Lagos in 10-12days.
It's a hot sale at #2,500 per Slippers or Sanders but you can mark up depending on customer. Some people will request for more than one because the colours are beautiful (I'll show you on whatsapp).

* They are leather-made
* Comfortable
* Very fashionable
* Proudly Nigerian-made. (When you see them, you'll believe there is hope for Nigeria)

To buy in wholesale (minimum of 12 at 24k) please contact 08132478757 on whatsapp.

I'LL SEND YOU PICTURES ON WHATSAPP. A software issue is not allowing me to upload here.

I'd advice you bypass the software issue and upload pictures here so that people will take you more seriously.
Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dexpro:

I'd advice you bypass the software issue and upload pictures here so that people will take you more seriously.
Thanks.
Will still do that.
Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Others are contacting us. Why wait!
Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Start making money. Do business with us.
Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by indie22(f): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please post picture of samples...............thanks.
Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
New stock for retail or wholesale. First come(payment) first served.

Re: A Ladies' Footwear Business You Can Start In Lagos With Just 24K by PMIcon(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Also available this moment as I type

(1) (Reply)

Palm Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices / Meet Your Urgent Needs / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.