Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Do You Think!, Can She? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think!, Can She? (586 Views)

I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? / Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together / What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think!, Can She? by sparko1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
I mean i have seen worse than this happen to ladies after marriage but can a lady in this condition still get married.

The picture is from a facebook page, i think a friend or someone related posted it and asked?

To me it will be difficult, i mean, God forbid but if you are going into something like this even your family is going to organize prayer for you.

Re: What Do You Think!, Can She? by RoyalBlak007: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
might not be as
difficult as you think.....
Re: What Do You Think!, Can She? by slimthugchime(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
shes beautiful smiley i would marry her ofcourse smiley
Re: What Do You Think!, Can She? by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fine girl
Re: What Do You Think!, Can She? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Definitely she can still get married op.. Am 100% sure there are several men out there that will gladly marry her
Re: What Do You Think!, Can She? by sparko1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Definitely she can still get married op.. Am 100% sure there are several men out there that will gladly marry her

Can we leave the several other men for now, can you.?

(1) (Reply)

See What Some Men Do For Money And Power / Afrocandy Threw Shades At Lady Who Called Her Ugly !!! (PICS) / Looking For A Girl To Hang Around With In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.