Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf (1369 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by akudinaobi(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Hi fellow nairalanders
Am a cool guy in a relationship that went sour do to my work that give me no room for parmanent residence , I mean I travell a lot

I lost my gf to another guy because of my too many absents even though I do provide everything she need

To end my sory , she married the guy sucessfully *lthough it was painful for me but I have let go

Why am sharing this is that during our best time together we shared lots of expirence some ugly some sweet , (expirence private)

When she got married one prayer that I do pray everyday is for her womb to be fruitful and fertile , thanks to my God she has deliverd a bouncing baby boy

Should I wipe her memory and contact from me because she requested that I should keep intouch as family friend even the husband suported ! But seeing her gives me bad sensation of my great loss

Please no abuse
I respect you All so respect me kind too

Thanks nigeria
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by DaddySLY(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2016
tats an emotional war you cant win... let her go... girls can like to "have it all" mayb tats why shes still keeping u around... but you'll just hurt yoursef sir... move on...

and trust me.... get laid hard.... cheesy... morning!
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by akudinaobi(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
DaddySLY:
tats an emotional war you cant win... let her go... girls can like to "have it all" mayb tats why shes still keeping u around... but you'll just hurt yoursef sir... move on...

and trust me.... get laid hard.... cheesy... morning!

Exactly , thanks big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by Luckylife(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2016
You can play distance family friend but never create or allow a situation where you be left alone with her to avoid emotional sorrys that touch.
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by gabinogem(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2016
That's a million dollar advice u've got up there. smiley
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
akudinaobi:
Hi fellow nairalanders
Am a cool guy in a relationship that went sour do to my work that give me no room for parmanent residence , I mean I travell a lot

I lost my gf to another guy because of my too many absents even though I do provide everything she need

To end my sory , she married the guy sucessfully *lthough it was painful for me but I have let go

Why am sharing this is that during our best time together we shared lots of expirence some ugly some sweet , (expirence private)

When she got married one prayer that I do pray everyday is for her womb to be fruitful and fertile , thanks to my God she has deliverd a bouncing baby boy

Should I wipe her memory and contact from me because she requested that I should keep intouch as family friend even the husband suported ! But seeing her gives me bad sensation of my great loss

Please no abuse

Thanks nigeria

this one u really prayed for fruit of the womb for her did u guys abort lots of pregnancies? if yes u better confess ur sins.

1 Like

Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2016
she can't eat her cake and have it.. how could u still be getting in touch with ur else lover dat is now married. the bond dat bind d both of u didn't just disappear into the tin air. u re going to make her commit adultery one of these days.
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by akudinaobi(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Ighoga898:
she can't eat her cake and have it.. how could u still be getting in touch with ur else lover dat is now married. the bond dat bind d both of u didn't just disappear into the tin air. u re going to make her commit adultery one of these days.
Like I said when coomunication breached , relationship collapes
I don't do romance chat with her anymore and now that she has given birth I want to hands off and disapear in thin air
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by akudinaobi(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
ethene:

this one u really prayed for fruit of the womb for her did u guys abort lots of pregnancies? if yes u better confess ur sins.
Nothing of such took place on our 3yrs union
We where just us
She tot my mind is against her that's why
During her miscariages 5 time in a row
So I have to join the bandwagon and pray for her relieve , do u get me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by shollyblingzy: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
@OP, you have a good heart to pray for your ex gf that jilted you , not marrying her means you both are not for each other, your own destined spouse you would find soon by God's grace, just keep praying to God.....if truly you are the cool guy you claimed, grin a cooler lady would find u soon
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by akudinaobi(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2016
shollyblingzy:
@OP, you have a good heart to pray for your ex gf that jilted you , not marrying her means you both are not for each other, your own destined spouse you would find soon by God's grace, just keep praying to God.....if truly you are the cool guy you claimed, grin a cooler lady would find u soon
Graciass
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by TV01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
akudinaobi:

Please no abuse

Thanks Nigeria
Be mature, but be wise. If you cease all contact, you have done nothing wrong and it may be best for you in the short-term. If there are indeed no bitter feelings between you and they are genuinely good people, by all means consider staying in touch - but minimally!

Very occasional contact for now. Rare text or visit, and nothing clandestine between you and the hubby or wife and no involvement in their affairs.

Then, when you meet your bone-of-bone, you can perhaps step up the friendship some more if your own wife is agreeable. If they are good people, they will be good friends. The same caveats apply as for before you meet your wife, only now the contact should mostly be in tandem with your wife.

One last thing. Please ensure your bride is someone who wipes away all pain and thought of your ex. If not you have probably chosen the wrong one and may never be truly happy. And being around your ex will not be good for you and may lead to something else.

All the best

TV
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by bukatyne(f): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
akudinaobi:
Hi fellow nairalanders

Please no abuse

Thanks nigeria

@OP:

Why do you want to torture yourself? embarassed This one doing/not doing is entering the equation and seeing her constantly reminds you of 'your loss'

Tell her you wanted a wife and not a friend and move on.

Take the lessons from this and learn to juggle between business and pleasure successfully.

1 Like

Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by Viking007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
bukatyne:

@OP:

Why do you want to torture yourself? embarassed This one doing/not doing is entering the equation and seeing her constantly reminds you of 'your loss'

Tell her you wanted a wife and not a friend and move on.

Take the lessons from this and learn to juggle between business and pleasure successfully.
Well written. This is nothing but torture. Op should just move on. Delete and block all means of her reaching You.
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by missjo(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by sunvick(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op it could be hard sometimes.
Buh seize all contact with her... keeping in touch will only but torture urself with emotional regret and blame for what you missed.let her go and move on man.
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by Mimzyy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
A shoulder to cry on eventually becomes a
D!ck to ride on! Move on Op, it is unnecessary to remain friends. I personally cannot remain friends with my ex. If I remain friends then it's either of two things. I still love him or I never loved him. Do yourself some good by ridding yourself of her memory.You can only do that if you cease all forms of communication for now at least. Don't even stalk her on social media either. You have tried. You've got a large heart. Your own Juliet is waiting for you to find her. All the best.
Re: My Story With My Best Friend Now Ex Gf by twosquare(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
akudinaobi:

Like I said when coomunication breached , relationship collapes
I don't do romance chat with her anymore and now that she has given birth I want to hands off and disapear in thin air
Listen to what they are telling you. Be far away from her as possible. It is the deceit of the devil to think you can still be in communication without rekindling old flames...lest you fall into things you will forever regret and destroy your destiny. Many alternative out there bro, don't waste your time on someone who wants to use you as emotional warm-up. Flee, not condone.

(1) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Mind My Kids Bearing Their Mother’s Surname" - Male Feminist / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Brother-in-law Beating Your Sister? / My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.