Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Breaking News: Teen ‘raped By Police Commissioner’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Teen ‘raped By Police Commissioner’ (1028 Views)

Mohammed Adamu Probes Abia Killing, Redeploys Police Commissioner / Family Jailed In Stomp On Pregnant Teen Raped By Her Brother Until She Miscarrie / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Teen ‘raped By Police Commissioner’ by Blogosphere: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2016
A young Afghan woman who went to the police to report being raped was then allegedly raped by the district police commissioner in his office.

The 18-year-old was taken at gunpoint from her house in the Zareh district of Balkh province in northern Afghanistan in early July.

The man took her to a house on the same street where he and another man raped her, she alleges.

According to UK Mirror, the woman, who has been named only as Mariam, said:

“When I went with my father to report the rape case, the police commissioner ordered my father to wait outside, and took me into his office where he also raped me.”After raping her, he warned her to “keep her mouth shut” or she would be killed, Mariam said by phone from Kabul where she is staying with her father.

The police commissioner, Akram Zareh, denied any wrongdoing.

“I am an honest policeman. I am 60. She is like my daughter,” Zareh said by phone. “This is a plot against me.”

Mariam’s father, Khairuddin, brought his daughter to the capital Kabul to draw attention to her story and seek justice.

“My daughter said that she would burn herself alive, because she could not go out of the house and could not make eye contact with anyone due to shame,” Khairuddin said by phone.

Source: http://www.joeheman.com/2016/11/08/breaking-news-teen-raped-police-commissioner-going-station-report-s3-x-attack/

Re: Breaking News: Teen ‘raped By Police Commissioner’ by beejayio(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News: Teen ‘raped By Police Commissioner’ by Adeevah(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

Devilish: See How This Pregnant Woman Uses Hammer To Kill Her Babies (video) / Omg! See The Shocking S*x Toys Yemi Alade Got As Christmas Gift (photos) / Stripped And Beaten: Couple Mobbed In Owerri For Alleged Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.