Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (21551 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by importexpert(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2016
I recently created a thread about getting your ex-girlfriend back https://www.nairaland.com/3437160/break-ups-some-tips-how some ladies on the thread indicated their interest about getting their ex-boyfriend back. so, that is exactly the reason behind this thread today. Ladies In the house today is your day just do SHAKARA

Relationships are great until one decides to leave the other for some valid (or invalid) reason. Girls, being sensitive and emotional than men, often take the blow of the break up pretty hard-unless they're the ones who initiated the break up. But of course, girls are also more hopeful than men. Below are some tips that will speed up the process for you.

1. Try your best not to call him

Don't seem desperate by calling him every hour. You will not succeed at winning him back by scaring him. desperation is evil to your relationship. don't even bother to call and ask him if he is fine or not. If he'll call, he'll call. It may take some time but that's why patience is a virtue.

2. Learn to compromise to make the new relationship work

Try to delve into your past relationship's issues. Were there recurring problems? Is it because you're quite selfish and do not want your man to go out with his friends? Is it always your way or the highway?

Because if it is, then maybe that's one of the reasons why he broke up. If you and your man are ready to have a heart-to-heart discussion about trying to fix the relationship, then go ahead and be ready to make compromises.

3. Never beg or plead, please

Begging and pleading is so out of fashion. pleading for your man to take you back will only make you look pitiful and believe me nobody will accept and appreciate you out of pity. let him feel that you are just toooooo competitive to think about him and you are already a foot ahead of him. in this case, he will plead to get you back cheesy cheesy cheesy.

4. Give time to yourself

Now that you're not in a relationship, you have all the time to go to the salon to have your hair fixed. Check your bookshelves for the titles you haven't read yet. go out to jug, register for a jim. Just anything to take your mind off the breakup.

5. Re-assess your value in the relationship

Not being a part of the relationship allows you to look at it from an outsider's point of view. What were its strongest points, its weakest? What role did you usually play - the boss, the superior or more dominating one, or the receiver of all affection and care?

Reassessing your role in the relationship will give you the leverage you need when talking about it with your former partner.

6. Have your friends stay out of this situation

Some men are very private and would rather have his personal issues kept between him and his partner. Even if you're not together anymore, don't blab about your problems and your plans to get him back to your friends. While friends can help you patch things up, he may be more grateful if you stop having your friends set you up on dates.

7. New girlfriend, no problem!

Sure, the news of a new girlfriend will stupefy you, no matter how many times you say it's all right. But don't fear. If their relationship came right after yours without any time gap, chances are, she's just a rebound girl-someone who can accompany him while he nurses his broken heart.

conclusion

with patience, if he is yours you will surely get him back with the help of the above tips. please never push too much. the harder you push the more you repel and push him away. rather, stay afar and attract him to you. your comments and ideas are most welcomed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by importexpert(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Also start a lucrative online business, it will give you an upper hand. see www.importsng.com
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by Young03(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
ex z ex
it should not be allowed to come back
like on Saturday oshiomole will be tagged ex
and nothing will make him come back again

2 Likes

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by kinggogo: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Cum force me na mk i confirm undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by njiasi30(f): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Toor, don't chase after ppl anymore, if dey like spending time with u dey will do so, if nt b Content in ur own company.

Waiting 4 d guys to confirm it tongue

1 Like

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by importexpert(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Young03:
ex z ex

it should not be allowed to come back

like on Saturday oshiomole will be tagged ex

and nothing will make him come back again

ha, bro. i pray that you will find your old school members that both of you attended Night school together. hhhhhh we are talking about a relationship you are talking about governorship that constitutionally has a FIXED number of years. but going by your context, remember that many governors came back after their first tenure cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by moyogal: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Don't loose ur spouse becos ur sex hormones re low.we sell enhancement cream,soaps, chewing gums,tea etc. We are very discrete contact us to get ur groove back spousehelp 08057583879.
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by kamair237(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
My girlfriend just recently told me we need a break......And I told her it is over between us... Even tho I don't mean it.... Girls are just soo complicated..... OP WHAT U SAID IS QUITE GOOD THO.... NYCE WRITE UP
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by Luizkid(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
num 1 100% fact... Been waiting for months now she hasn't called, called her a few tyms she won't pick
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by toyeoye(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2016
who my immediate ex epp sef?
wish it was my upper ex ex tho...i will do anything fi that
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by lanicky(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
You don't need to hold on to the past.. Stop thinking about what you think you lose, look forward to what there is to gain. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
The question is why the break up in the first place ?

Is the cause not there anymore?

Moreover why go back to your vomit undecided
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by BEENUEL(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2016
[size=15pt]Importexpert, Pls, on behalf of your fans/lovers(Business lovers) kindly stick to creating more inspirational threads, not Romance!. Business is your calling!!!!!!! Abeg leave Romance for the shildrens grin grin grin grin angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by chudyprince: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
importexpert:
Also start a lucrative online business, it will give you an upper hand. see www.importsng.com
You mean an upper hand to bring your ex back? grin
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by Tenetsexy: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2016
This is absolutely correct
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by MilesLamar(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
I agree
Re: Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies by makdcash(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2016
WOMAN WRAPPER.... cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.