Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! (17467 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Earning Opportunity With Afrisight Market Research / Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good evening Nlders!!

Job security is gradually becoming a mirage, a smokescreen, wishful thinking, fantasies etc, massive retrenchment of workers making head lines each day, the current one being heritage bank (400 workers) yeah!! It's huge, the only way out is a safe investment that will ensure a robust purse rather than a lean one! PIUN is the ANSWER !!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning Nlders.

Lagos launch was a done deal!!,

Uganda are you ready!!! Come 21st Jan 2017. Piuni will be hitting golf course hotel live 10am prompt, you don't wanna be told.

So if you are from Uganda whatsapp me on 07054097954, pls whatsapp only.

Piuni!!! Countless smiles.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
The economic is not the issue. The issue is YOU. Are you angry at the corruption in the cooperate world? At wall street and the big banks that let this happen? At the government for not doing enough, or for doing too much of the wrong things and not enough of the right things? Are you angry at your self for not taking control sooner? Life is tough. The question is, what are you going to do about it? Moaning and groaning won't secure your future. If you want a solid future. You need to create it. You can take charge of your future only when you take control of your income source. You need your own business. _____Robert Kiyosaki
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Good morning friends.

Food for thought

* "if I don't allow the challenges I face today break me, then there is a great possibility that I will succeed tomorrow"

* "If I don't push today, tomorrow will come if I push today, tomorrow will still come"

* "three outcomes are expected from every opportunity-SUCCEED-FAIL-LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE. It's up to you to choose two out of the three"
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
TOP 10 ADVANTAGES OF HOME BASED BUSINESS.

As corporate downsizing continues to make news and the internet makes telecommuting ever more productive, more and more entrepreneurs are discovering the benefits of running business out of their homes. If you are looking to get out of the rat race, to spend more time with family and friends, and to live a more balanced life, a home based business may be the right decisions for you.

Here are 10 reasons why it pays to work at home:

1. Personal freedom: if you are used to spending hours in traffic to and from work every day, some of the most exciting advantage to starting a home-based business are your new found freedom and the retrieval of lost time. With a home based business, you have those extra hours to regain control of your personal life. Plus, there are no bosses, no dress code, no set work schedule, and no office politics to manoeuvre. All you need is personal drive, discipline and time management skills.

2. You get to keep the money you make:- it's a simple principle, the harder you work, the more money you can make. Your earning potential is directly proportional to your performance, so you don't have to wait for a raise or a promotion. You work harder, and you produce more. You'll also save money on gas and food. Preparing lunch at home is more cost efficient and offers a nice break in your workday.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
3. Increased opportunity:- with so many corporations and industries in a slump, starting your own home-based enterprise means you can create your own income-producing opportunities. Good job prospects can be scarce in some industries and promotional opportunities within major companies are also shrinking.

4. Less risk:- running a business from home takes much less start up cash than free standing business. And once your business is up and running, it's cheaper and easier to maintain than a separate business location.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
5. Tax advantage:-
there are a number of tax advantage to having your home and office under one roof. You can deduct a part of your home's operating and depreciation expenses on your home as business expenses. This can be a percentage of your mortgage, property taxes, insurance, utilities, and/or the expenses of household maintenance.

6. More time for families and friends:-
this is especially important for parents of school age children: you can see the kids off to school and on most days be home when they return. Also, if someone is sick, it's easier to leave your incomes desk than one in someone else's office.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
7. Less stress:-
it's a little less stressful to juggle the demands of work and family when you know you can stay home to care for a sick child and generally set your own schedule.

8. Opportunities for professional growth:-
Being your own boss given you the chance to wear a lot of hats: sales director, marketing professional, business development manager etc. This gives you insight into and experience with all the aspects of running a business, which, in turn makes you even more marketable.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
9. Increased productivity:- now that you no longer have to budget time and energy for commuting or a succession of useless meetings, you should have a lot more time and energy to make your business a success.

10. A creative outlet:- launching your home based can be am opportunity for you to give birth to your passions and hobbies and create a money generating outlet for your unique and creative talents.

SOURCE: AllBusiness Editors.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Piuni is the perfect home based business you can decide to do at the comfort of your home.

You can control how you want it to be, expand it to your taste while using our unique back office that helps you keep track on the daily activities of your customers, agents and affiliates.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good evening friends!!

Let's quickly take a look at a topic;

Why E-commerce so important?

Why is E-commerce such an important part of today's world? Simply put, because the world is moving more and more into digital realm each and every day.

According to marketing research firm coleman parkes, 21-40% of a business's contributions are a direct result of e-commerce and that number is expected to grow rapidly over the coming years. With the growing impact of digital community affecting the way business is done, now is the time to start thinking about an e-commerce solution.

E-commerce is growing at an exponential rate.
Market savvy companies who jump on the e-commerce bandwagon will not only retain a competitive edge, but will improve their revenue stream.

SOURCE: Elanders Americans.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Piuni as a classical example of e-commerce is a business that is 10 years ahead of other companies when it comes to technology.

It has amazing innovative apps and services that will stand the test of time.

Piuni has successfully pitched it's tent on the major trend in the 21st century which are THE INTERNET and TECHNOLOGY.

THE BEST COMPANY TO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN!!!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Happy sunday!!! Friends.

Food for thought.

"As much as the self-employed want to call themselves entrepreneurs, they are not. They do not own a business. They own a job. They do not employ people, and they are constrained by their own capacity. If they don't work; they don't get paid. Do they have the potential to become entrepreneurs? Absolutely, but they aren't there yet.

Robert kiyosaki.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello good afternoon friends!!

Let's take a look at excerpts from a video on ROBERT KIYOSAKI, titled;

THE BETTER MAN.

Let's look at Robert kiyosaki, he has two dad, his real dad and his friend's dad. His real dad had a PhD and the other didn't even finished high school. His real dad would say things like "I can't afford it" And the other would say "how can I afford it"? They both supported education, but one focused on studying a career and the other focused on studying money. One of them died struggling financially, and the other died as one of the richest man in HUWAI.

Kiyosaki decided to learn from his friend's dad instead of his own dad, this is important to know because we can do what kiyosaki did and learn from other people that know this subject very well.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Have you ever heard people say oh! I wish I had more money, am quitting this job the pay sucks! I need to get a second job because I need more money and am sure all of us can relate, but the problem here is that it really doesn't matter how much money we are making if we don't really understand it. Let me ask you something, what is the first thing you would do if you got a raise in your job to $10,0000 a month starting today? Would you buy a car, a new house, take a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate? This is actually the reaction must people have. They make more money so that they can spend more money.

Now am sure you are starting to understand that, money alone does not make you rich, the biggest thing to learn is the difference between an asset and a liability. We are gonna define them in a very simple terms, an asset is something that brings money to your pocket, a liability is something that takes money away from your pocket, just about anything can be an asset or a liability.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
If you own a house and it takes money out of your pocket is a liability, but if you rent out that house and it makes you money, then it's an asset. The difference between the poor, the middle class and the rich is that the poor has expenses and I don't mean living expenses I mean just spending money on stuff, the middle class buy liabilities that they think are assets, am sure you heard people say that their home is their largest investment. So they think it's an asset, but yet their so called asset cost it's owner at least a couple of thousands a month, the rich spend their time and money getting asset, which brings more money to buy more assets. That's why the rich get richer and the poor, the middle class stay the same and it really doesn't matter how much money you are making.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
If you have a job and make $19000 a month and you buy cars and expensive wine bottles in Vegas and spend all of your money at the end of the month, you have a poor person mentality the same goes if you have $2000 a month income, you spend only $1500 and the rest you use to buy assets eventually, those assets would bring you more money to buy assets and yes if you keep doing this, you won't be needing your job anymore.

Assets can be things like real estates, businesses, paper assets such as stock and bonds, books you have written or products you created. A lot of people are gonna say "well what if I lose my money building like a product or business"? It's a lot of point, there is risk that should be taken but they don't say the same thing when they go buy big house flat screen TVS or a new car or even other money they spend on junk foods.

See I rather spend my money creating something that am passionate about and has the potential of becoming an asset than on stuff I don't need. Even if I loose my money the experience and knowledge I gain from building those things is incredibly valuable much more than sitting up in a couch keeping up with the kardashians. cheesy
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
PIUNI INTERNATIONAL is an asset, a very big one. Don't miss this big catch. Invest now.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Good morning friends!!

Piuni launch at Kenya was a done deal!! We are gradually moving round africa towards the great day in dubai come March 16th.

Accra Ghana is next this Saturday 28th January.

If you reside in Ghana, and you really want to be a part of this great even, kindly pm me. Go and witness first-hand what PIUNI INTERNATIONAL is up to.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
An army barracks had four soldiers guarding a concrete slab in front of a barrack at all times. Different commanders came and went but the tradition remained; the soldiers changed shifts guarding the slab. After 80 years, a new commander was assigned to the barracks. One of the things he did was to ask why things were done the way they were.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
When he asked why soldiers were guarding the slab he was told we've always done it, this way its our tradition. Our former commanders instructed us to do that. The commander was bent on finding out the reason for the practice. He went to the archive to look for answers and came across the document that had the explanation. The document was very old. It had instructions written by one of the retired commander who had even passed away. The new Commander learnt that over 80 years ago the barracks wanted to build a platform where events Could be performed. When the concrete slab was laid, wild animals walked over it at night before the slab could dry.

Th soldiers would fix it the next morning but when evening came the same thing would happen. So the commander ordered that four soldiers should guard the concrete slab for three weeks to allow it to dry. The following week the commander was transferred to handle another assignment else where, and a new commander found the routine and continued to enforce it without asking any question.

And since then every other commander that came did the same. Thus 80 years later; soldiers continued guarding the concrete slab. An assignment that was ordinarily designed to last just three weeks.

80 years of ignorance with hard labour has passed. Are you carrying on obsolete beliefs, attitudes and traditions that were relevant to certain people or a certain time? What is the opinion about yourself, people of a different race, politics, certain business opportunities, new products etc?

You might just be guarding a concrete slab!! Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible (ignorance can make you work hard without progress).
Think about it!!

Unknown Author.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Good morning Nlders!!

Today is Ghana's office opening and market launch of PIUNI INTERNATIONAL. 28th Jan 2017.

Venue:
Aviation social center,
Aviation center Road
By Accra Airport Road
Beside Ministry of Defence
Accra Ghana.

Time: 12 noon prompt.

If you reside in Ghana, this is now the opportunity to witness first hand what piuni is all about. Don't miss this opportunity!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good evening friends!!!

Happy sunday!

Ghana launch of yesterday the 28th day of jan 2017 was a huge!!! Success.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month! Friends,

2017 is gradually rolling! Pls check up our official piuni twitter handle @piuniworld for updates on piuni.

Piuni is going to shake the world! We are seriously brewing hot mouth watering services come March after the global launch at dubia, kia!! You don't wanna miss this Golden investment!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Good morning!! Nlders,

Piuni is releasing it's hand held android device come March 10th.

So much is brewing behind the scenes!

Technology is where the big men is!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2017
So let's quickly take a look at :

HABITS OF SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRES;

What sets millionaires from the rest of the average people?

1: THINKING IN ABUNDANCE

There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people who think correctly about it. As you are reading this, there is $2.3 TRILLION dollars circulating around the globe every day, and that amount is destined to grow throughout time!

2: SURROUND YOURSELF WITH LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS.

You are the sum of 5 people you spend most of your time with. At the risk of being portrayed as arrogant, rich and successful people value their network of friends because rich people build rich networks!

3. SHIFT FOCUS FROM SPENDING MONEY TO MAKING MONEY.

Instead of becoming a consumer, become a producer instead of buying more, sell more. Instead of attending seminars, host seminars. Instead of buying books, sell books. Not that there is anything wrong with consuming, it is simply that rich people produce more than consume.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
4. NO TV

Did you know why you don't see ads for lamborghinis on TV? It's because the people who can afford them don't waste time sitting on the couch!

5. MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME.

You will make your millions much faster and less risky than depending on just one source of income (and it better not be your day job!)

6. BE GENEROUS

The truly rich people think about serving others than giving back to the community. The currency of real networking is not greed but generosity.

7. HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY

Every time you hear someone seemingly become a success overnight, it is actually all the multi millionaires and even billionaires get their biggest breaks when they sell their business away-which is actually the ultimate exit strategy. Whatsapp was started in 2009 and sold for $19 BILLION in 2014.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2017
8. GET INTO PROPERTIES.

Also known as wealth 1.0. This is the most time tested vehicle to creating and protecting your wealth since centuries. If you really don't know what to do with the excess of your money, you cannot go wrong putting them in properties and investments.

9. LEADERS ARE READERS.

For the rich and successful, learning never stops even after graduation.

10. ALWAYS BE HUSTLING.

All the tips, tricks and trade secrets in the world won't amount to anything if you just sit around. As you can see, successful people are not necessarily smarter or more talented; talented; simply hustle more and don't despair easily even when the going gets tough!

Unknown author.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Good morning Nlders!!

Due to delay in visa renewal, south African launch has been postponed to 4th of march. Thanks for your understanding..David Olowe africa director of piuni
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by chachabae(f): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
chachabae:
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.

Chachabae opening your thread, would be ideal for this! Don't you think so? this right here isn't right. Thanks.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good afternoon Nlders!

Piuni news flash!

A new registration fee will be communicated soon due to the exchange rate of dollars against naira. Mgt.

Come on board now!! And be a partner of piuni while the time is ripe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.