Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos (30872 Views)

Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Oizarammy(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nollywood delectable actress Rita Dominic is a force to reckon with when it comes to Fashion, style and class in the movie industry. The stunning beauty looks really gorgeous in new set of photos shared with her million fans online.

She is wearing a grey top and a peplum black pants by Nigerian fashion designer Elvira Jude and as usual her signature make up was done by her one and only personal make up artist Oluchi Onuigbo.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/actress-rita-dominic-is-sizzling-hot-in.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by nicerichard05: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
kindly vote for this story titled 'The Burden of Proof ' for the ETISALAT Prize for Flash Fiction( 2016)

Click the link below and like the story. thanks

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2663

The Burden of Proof by IMOKHAI

The gavel of the Judge hit the table with a bang and almost immediately Law Enforcement agents surrounded Kunle forming a protective ring around him. His mother like some others in the court room was crying. The case of the Drug Pusher who volunteered to expose the Drug Barons had been very tasking for the Drug Law Agency to crack. The Judge had sentenced the three drug barons to life imprisonment. The prosecution relied so much on Kunle’s testimony to build their case. Relief was an understatement for them.

The voice of Mrs. Belema Gregson, the Attorney-General of the Federation still echoed in Kunle’s head. “Kunle, I will make you an offer. You are a bright young man and the fact that the Malaysian Government agreed to release you to us as a test case is a divine call for you to help us end this problem once and for all.” Kunle nodded. “Help me prove that you are innocent”. Who could have thought that Malaysia would agree to release Kunle to the Nigerian Government? He could still picture the face of the Immigration official at Kuala Lumpur Airport when the colour of the body scanner turned red. “Step aside Sir” That was the beginning of the torture.

The Newspaper headlines were practically screaming ‘Nigerian First Class Graduate caught with drugs at Malaysia Airport’. Mrs. Belema Gregson knew that this was one Nigerian Citizen that should not be allowed to be executed in Malaysia. What would make a First Class graduate carry drugs to Malaysia? Her motherly instincts propelled her more that her being a lawyer and with her power as the Attorney –General of the Federation, she was going to save this young Man, Kunle Ola from the hangman in Malaysia. And she did.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by pyyxxaro: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Aunty Old layer

This one na elderly men food, make I go find my mate tongue

20 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by nikkypearl(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Aunty Old layer

This one na elder men food, make I go find my mate tongue
lol@ old layer grin
go find yo mate biko sad
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by TINALETC3(f): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecidedquote author=pyyxxaro post=50865871]Aunty Old layer

This one na elder men food, make I go find my mate tongue[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by olaolulazio(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
k
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Pvin: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
looks flawless but not flawless.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by BCISLTD: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Aunty Old layer
This one na elder men food, make I go find my mate tongue

NL and bad mouth...kilode grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by passionate88: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss : kiss

1 Like

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by olaolulazio(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Will u marry me?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Bsc(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cute...

1 Like

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by julimaxy: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Always on point!

9 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by johnstar(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Madam

Hmm
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by tobesticality: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good for her
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Rhotiz: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
BCISLTD:

NL and bad mouth...kilode grin
u mean?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Adaanna(f): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
U always look descent
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Talibanis: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Seriously I don't know why topics like this gets to front page! Whats the rationale behind front page topics? Very appalling.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by seunny4lif(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
olaolulazio:
Will u marry me?
Marry ke grin grin grin
At least make she manage get one kid, even if she no fit marry smiley smiley
What's the meaning of getting high standard and money but no kid to manage them embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by TheORACLE001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm, not bad....
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by TheORACLE001(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm, not bad.... undecidedHmmmmmm, not bad....
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by doll912(f): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
She slays all the time.

Where is all the "go and marry" crew? .. give her your fathers, husbands and brothers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
wetin makeup dey do ehn.....it should be in the same category as witchcraft...she looks good with it tho kiss

4 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Christane: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
dis woman seem immortal even at 40 or z it 41 she stil luk so pretty n young ...who ever say money z nt everythng shud stay broke.

6 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
I' m pretty sure the only man in her life is Mr. Cucumber

7 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by eezeribe(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by Pvin: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
looks flawless? what figure of speech is that?

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
We the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria (BAN). Will be go on a general strike starting frm Dec 10th 2016 to Jan 3rd 2017. The strike was due to the economic recession goin on in our country. We apologize to our girlfriends or rather our future wives for any inconvenience we will put you all throughout this strike period, & we are assuring our ladies that all relationships continues frm Jan 3rd 2017....... thank u all for your understanding & cooperation.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by eezeribe(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
OK
Re: Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos by francisduru: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
My b!tch back then #sweetgurl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria / Enrique Iglesias Vs Ricky Martin Who's More Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.