Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump (65076 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sunsas(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Watch US election voting live: Polling status as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump wait for results...
Go here live http://nairaview.com/us-election-day-2016-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton/
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hillary looks pretty smiley

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
gat lots of respect for bro Trump, hopefully I win

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Donvilo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
The first picture of hilary's younger age is cool grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingobozy:
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by martineinstein(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
herzern:
#IStandWithHillary......

keep standing with killary

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by emmyid(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Where the people wey dey yab Bubu?

Calm down nigga, dem old for age, young for brain. Unlike Bubu wey don grow gray hair for brain finish.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by cornel994(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
If any of dem kuku win, naija no go eva benefit from dia poo. But fr choice sake I stand wit trump fr a change undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by ybalogs(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Geeks

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by forexbinary: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
grin this election is all for show. obama is not leaving office

CONFIRM!

I believe so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Peterpanny: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Hillary has always looked decent and well-covered (dressed) from the beginning: something I dearly love and appreciate about her.
While on the other hand, Donald has always looked real (without pretending to be what he's not) from the beginning.

My sincere opinion [would be], I love the two of them irregardless.
irregardless pls is that an English word.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nnamdisblog(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Another one.

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by toheebDOTcom(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
They never knew what awaits them then... .

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
grin this election is all for show. obama is not leaving office

You know Obama is overrated right?

I mean that niqqa didn't even visit Nigeria throughout his stay in office angry angry
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by chiefojiji(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
why is buhari not contesting?
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nnamdisblog(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

I mean that niqqa didn't even visit Nigeria throughout his stay in office angry angry

So because, Barack Obama didn't visit Nigeria, he is now overrated abi?

Na Wah

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Fairgodwin(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Peterpanny:
irregardless pls is that an English word.

Yes sir, it is.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by lakesidepapa(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
MosakuAW:
The world is waiting for the result of "President of the world" the capital of the world election.

If H. Clinton wins, the daughter will be the first person in the world that has her father and mother ruled the "Capital of the world" What a lucky girl. The only child!

Her Dad and Mom didn't rule America, Her Husband is an ex president of America. That is the only reason why Clinton is a very popular name in the world.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

for what ? to see jonathan badluck ? obama has some aces up his sleeves and he knows jonathan was a corrupt man because all the money they stole they kept in US banks. obama is a closet pan-africanist and he will never visit a thief destroying the continent by stealing his countries money and depositing it in america and impoverishing africa
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
emmyid:

Calm down nigga, dem old for age, young for brain. Unlike Bubu wey don grow gray hair for brain finish.
Na true sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Peterpanny: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Yes sir, it is.
seriously i don't know but i will check it and comfirm.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Onechancearmy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Where the people wey dey yab Bubu?

Dem dey yab Bubu for being an old semi-illiterate.

Trump and Hillary may be old but their intellectual credentials (especially Hillary) are intimidating.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by abbeyty(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
jtjohn:
Hillary Clinton all the way.............how I wish female folks could rule this country called Nigeria.

that would have been great at least there wont be money waste on office of first lady, but i dont trust Nigeria on this they will quickly create the office of first man.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Badtman(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Thank God I made front page I have one exposure concerning IPOB how they lied Hillary Clinton snapped with Osoma Bin Laden on their newly released Group...

Greeting to my God. thanks to mtn.
To one and only mynd44, for always being there. grin

Please don't be deceived by this IPOB news. Hillary Clinton never snapped with Osoma Bin Laden. See original pictures.
They went as far as photoshoping hillary clinton with Osama bin Laden. on their newly released facebook group. I want everybody to know Hillary clinton never snapped with Osama Bin Laden Like Radio Biafra posted on their group.

Incase u can't access the link it is a closed group. Join Radio Biafra first to confirm this lie. It was posted by them. Just to make people hate the innocent woman.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657564207754216&id=100005019272214&set=gm.1181330098648091&refid=18&__tn__=E

See screenshots from their group children of hate accusing this woman...

To all the unrepentant IPOB members. Causing hate in Nigeria. I urge you to watch my video it's an eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Stop causing hate on people. Stop lying

He's Fearless

He's name is

BiafraudExposed

BiafraudExposed Okunrin Ogun, Man of War
IPOB yoot Slayer
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nnamdisblog:

So because, Barack Obama didn't visit Nigeria, he is now overrated abi?

Na Wah

That was just a joke I added to it but to be realistic Americans know that his tenure was a mess,that's why you have so much people supporting trump.

I don't reply bloggers but I just want to make an exception for you so you can come out into the light.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by MosakuAW(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Her Dad and Mom didn't rule America, Her Husband is an ex president of America. That is the only reason why Clinton is a very popular name in the world.

undecided What are you saying. Read my comment again and digest it before quoting people next time. Am talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter not Hillary herself. That is why you fail exams at times when you don't read to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
for what ? to see jonathan badluck ? obama has some aces up his sleeves and he knows jonathan was a corrupt man because all the money they stole they kept in US banks. obama is a closet pan-africanist and he will never visit a thief destroying the continent by stealing his countries money and depositing it in america and impoverishing africa

See how you just embarrassed yourself,I was plainly making a point and you turned it into a blame game

Smh

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Fairgodwin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Peterpanny:
seriously i don't know but i will check it and comfirm.

Please do.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

See how you just embarrassed yourself,I was plainly making a point and you turned it into a blame game

Smh
thats the problem bro, you were making absolutely no point. obama is a closet pan-africanist and he will never visit a thief who is destroying africa and enriching white countries by depositing african stolen money in white bank . FACTS. go and read up on obama. he is a PAN AFRICANIST. he loves africa and wants to see africa surpass the west. so tell me why he would visit mr STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ?
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
nicerichard05:
Why trump con be like old he goat wen? Na wa

Pray say u no go resemble orangutan when you old o! Just dey pray!! undecided
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
thats the problem bro, you were making absolutely no point. obama is a closet pan-africanist and he will never visit a thief who is destroying africa and enriching white countries by depositing african stolen money in white bank . FACTS. go and read up on obama. he is a PAN AFRICANIST. he loves africa and wants to see africa surpass the west. so tell me why he would visit mr STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ?

I don't have any comments,it seems you took a bite from the apple of hate

Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.