Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Need Your Opinions on my marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Opinions on my marriage (9701 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by fluxbush(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

That was too harsh
Sorry,I was just being dramatic. Hey,I did say I was kidding,didn't I ? No offense intended anyway.
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by TV01(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:
We don't have joint finances because I don't even know how much he has. He refused to tell me
When there is transparency (n4kedness) their is a "joining", even if you have separate a/c's. Start there.

TV
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
TV01:

When there is transparency (n4kedness) their is a "joining", even if you have separate a/c's. Start there.

TV

There is no transparency on his part.
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Onegai(f): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

We don't have joint finances because I don't even know how much he has. He refused to tell me

Whatever you do, don't lay this money at his feet in an attempt to "be submissive", it will backfire to the point that you will taste the slap of your actions in your mouth. I'm begging you not to do that, because that is what my mother will tell me.

Just act like all is well. Your marriage is new, he needs to learn that all those shenanigans won't work. Neither of you trust each other financially and that will take time, because it is one thing to discuss before the ring slides on your finger, it is another to implement when marriage is in full swing.

Do you know how much the rent is, how much for electricity bills, all the household expenditure? You need to know. Slowly, start working it into the conversation about ideas to save, how to cut costs and more. He needs to react by opening up to you. That deleting of alerts should stop, don't check, just let it be clear that you are above childish behaviours like that.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Onegai:

Whatever you do, don't lay this money at his feet in an attempt to "be submissive", it will backfire to the point that you will taste the slap of your actions in your mouth. I'm begging you not to do that, because that is what my mother will tell me.

Just act like all is well. Your marriage is new, he needs to learn that all those shenanigans won't work. Neither of you trust each other financially and that will take time, because it is one thing to discuss before the ring slides on your finger, it is another to implement when marriage is in full swing.

Do you know how much the rent is, how much for electricity bills, all the household expenditure? You need to know. Slowly, start working it into the conversation about ideas to save, how to cut costs and more. He needs to react by opening up to you. That deleting of alerts should stop, don't check, just let it be clear that you are above childish behaviours like that.

Thanks. I will find time to have a very serious discussion about our finances.
I will insist he tells me and if he doesn't I will not spend out of my money because I assume he has a lot that's why he is hiding it.

As for the savings, I have been saving that money since university even before I met him, I am going to invest it how I like. Even if I still spend from my salary on the house, I will not touch that savings. It will be kept away for a rainy day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by fluxbush(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

I will insist he tells me and if he doesn't I will not spend out of my money because I assume he has a lot that's why he is hiding it.

As for the savings, I have been saving that money since university even before I met him, I am going to invest it how I like. Even if I still spend from my salary on the house, I will not touch that savings. It will be kept away for a rainy day.
Yeah,discuss with him. A good step in the right direction. But I must object to you saying that you won't spend a dime of your money, even if he refuses to be open with you. It might seem like a challenge to his ego. I thought you said you wanted a solution to your predicament. Honey, just do your part and do it well. If you ve been footing the bill for household items,keep doing it. However don't squander your savings on splurges. You two can meet each other halfway.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

One problem you might have in this marriage if care is not taken(God forbid) is posing yourself as a fiend to your partner. Please and please again, thread with caution on this issue. I don't want to present a littany of failures or positives by giving you a hypothetical model on what to do anymore. What i can say is that in all these, let love and the passion for your marriage drive your actions. Never make your husband feel like you are an enemy to him, but with humilty and love approach yoir man and talk over this issue. I want to admit that some of the responses you are giving to some comments seem to be done with strong and vitriolic words( saying however i like sounds a bit extreme and that is the reason for my submission). One thing you have to realize is that the Godly way of doing things is the best. TV01 said something very important( your husband is the head of your family). One thing this problem might elicit in your marriage is distrust( if it hasn't happened already). Call your man and sit him down, tell him what you had or have in mind and reason with him. Even if you keep seperate accounts, you can still make this work( and you will in jesus' name, amen). You might not know he is hurt but he is. Listen, perhaps his perception of your marriage might have been affected by the way your parents bothered him about his finances, this coupled with the stress he goes through to cater for you might have affected the young man. He probably sees it as you sabotaging his effort and that he slaves away his life for you. He might even feel that you are planning to leave him in case anything happens. You already have an alibi to that crime, present it to him and pls stop saying however you want( that is selfish and insensitive).

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
fluxbush:
Yeah,discuss with him. A good step in the right direction. But I must object to you saying that you won't spend a dime of your money, even if he refuses to be open with you. It might seem like a challenge to his ego. I thought you said you wanted a solution to your predicament. Honey, just do your part and do it well. If you ve been footing the bill for household items,keep doing it. However don't squander your savings on splurges. You two can meet each other halfway.

OK thanks, I won't mention that part when talking to him. I just wrote it cos that was how I felt

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

This isn't about me wanting to hide money, it's about how he doesn't want to open up.
And if I find out he had money, and he told me he wants to invest for our home then we'll and good I hold nothing against him

Divorce is still an option. Given all you have said here, you are not willing to yield and he might not be willing to yield either
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
victor1983:

One problem you might have in this marriage if care is not taken(God forbid) is posing yourself as a fiend to your partner. Please and please again, thread with caution on this issue. I don't want to present a littany of failures or positives by giving you a hypothetical model on what to do anymore. What i can say is that in all these, let love and the passion for your marriage drive your actions. Never make your husband feel like you are an enemy to him, but with humilty and love approach yoir man and talk over this issue. I want to admit that some of the responses you are giving to some comments seem to be done with strong and vitriolic words( saying however i like sounds a bit extreme and that is the reason for my submission). One thing you have to realize is that the Godly way of doing things is the best. TV01 said something very important( your husband is the head of your family). One thing this problem might elicit in your marriage is distrust( if it hasn't happened already). Call your man and sit him down, tell him what you had or have in mind and reason with him. Even if you keep seperate accounts, you can still make this work( and you will in jesus' name, amen). You might not know he is hurt but he is. Listen, perhaps his perception of your marriage might have been affected by the way your parents bothered him about his finances, this coupled with the stress he goes through to cater for you might have affected the young man. He probably sees it as you sabotaging his effort and that he slaves away his life for you. He might even feel that you are planning to leave him in case anything happens. You already have an alibi to that crime, present it to him and pls stop saying however you want( that is selfish and insensitive).

Wow

I didn't even intend to say that statement to him, I just thought it and wrote it down

He doesn't slave his life for me.
I buy everything I need for my personal effects with my own money because I don't want to be too demanding, clothes, jewelleries, my transport fare etc. I also buy for the house. If you remember he said I need to start spending on him.

He didn't say I need to start being independent or I need to start taking care of myself henceforth because I have money. These are things I have been doing for myself before.
He said I need to start spending on him and use my savings to do that because he is suddenly too broke to afford anything

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Onegai(f): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

Don't insist, just let no be a calm No. "Please can I have money for the baby's cerelac?", "use your money!" "Ah I kept in Tbills for us, ah okay then baby will drink akamu and manage smiley". "What do you think of the Ibeju Lekki scheme, should we buy, how much is it our rent, it may be a good idea o". "Was reading the Newborn thread and it was saying how we should invest for children, should we try and get an account and then think of mutual funds in baby's name?". "Mehn, dollar is now N470, I found this deal, do you think we should buy like $100 and keep every month?".

Those kind of conversations encourage him to discuss money matters with you.
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Divorce is still an option. Given all you have said here, you are not willing to yield and he might not be willing to yield either

How do you propose that I yield to him?
I am very curious, please hw do I go about yielding?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Onegai:

Don't insist, just let no be a calm No. "Please can I have money for the baby's cerelac?", "use your money!" "Ah I kept in Tbills for us, ah okay then baby will drink akamu and manage smiley". "What do you think of the Ibeju Lekki scheme, should we buy, how much is it our rent, it may be a good idea o". "Was reading the Newborn thread and it was saying how we should invest for children, should we try and get an account and then think of mutual funds in baby's name?". "Mehn, dollar is now N470, I found this deal, do you think we should buy like $100 and keep every month?".

Those kind of conversations encourage him to discuss money matters with you.

OK thanks. Sounds very helpful.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

You know you have to earn trust now even though this issue should have been treated while courting. I can also see his point here although he probably was too guarded about this not envisaging this as an outcome. Your parents asking him if he could take care of you( i would like to get the terminological exactness of the words used in this course by your parents 'cos that can help inform us on why he chose not to disclose his financial status to you no matter how subtle it sounds) could have also had its own impact. He might have literally interpreted it as you being completely cash strapped at that moment and like someone asked( i now see why), you might have or might not have had a job at that time. Please, you might say i'm too fast giving a judgement (but i don't think so), stop calling your husband, this man, it sure sounds benign, but it can be cynical and smacks of sinicism. Your husband probably wanted to guard his loins in case something happens, so the reason for his secrecy. People here have already said it, you two should work very hard on trust.
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
victor1983:

Please, you might say i'm too fast giving a judgement (but i don't think so) stop calling your husband, this man, it sure sounds benign, but it can be cynical and smacks of sinicism. Your husband probably wanted to guard his loins in case something happens, so the reason for his secrecy. People here have already said it, you two should work very hard on trust.

I have never done that. Please and please stop accusing me falsely.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

I have never done that. Please and please stop accusing me falsely.

My bad. i must apologise for that. I read that on another thread and mistakenly assunmed it was you. I'm really sorry for that terrible mistake. pls accept my sincere apology.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by fluxbush(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
victor1983:

You know you have to earn trust now even though this issue should have been treated while courting. I can also see his point here although he probably was too guarded about this not envisaging this as an outcome. Your parents asking him if he could take care of you( i would like to get the terminological exactness of the words used in this course by your parents 'cos that can help inform us on why he chose not to disclose his financial status to you no matter how subtle it sounds) could have also had its own impact. He might have literally interpreted it as you being completely cash strapped at that moment and like someone asked( i now see why), you might have or might not have had a job at that time. Please, you might say i'm too fast giving a judgement (but i don't think so), stop calling your husband, this man, it sure sounds benign, but it can be cynical and smacks of sinicism. Your husband probably wanted to guard his loins in case something happens, so the reason for his secrecy. People here have already said it, you two should work very hard on trust.
Very deep...but it doesn't apply in this situation. I don't see any excuse for deleting his bank alerts and at the same time, demanding she spends her money on him. He didn't suggest saving or investing. Just plain spending. Haba! Let's say the truth when we see evil and stop being politically correct. If she was the one who acted that way, most guys would judge her and call her a hoe,olosho, etc. I like what you posted and I know it can change many homes in this kind of situation,but not this one.

As the head of the home, he ought to lead by example. Where did he act right? By being sneaky with his money? By snooping around her stuff for proof of her money? Where? The husband,by his actions, seems to be a selfish person. No sugar coating the truth.

Thotianna, your husband had an idea of your money which is why he went snooping. You didn't make it easier by hiding it,so you also share part of the blame. The deed has been done. Move on. As I said earlier, work on your trust issues. No marriage survives without trust.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
fluxbush:
Very deep...but it doesn't apply in this situation. I don't see any excuse for deleting his bank alerts and at the same time, demanding she spends her money on him. He didn't suggest saving or investing. Just plain spending. Haba! Let's say the truth when we see evil and stop being politically correct. If she was the one who acted that way, most guys would judge her and call her a hoe,olosho, etc. I like what you posted and I know it can change many homes in this kind of situation,but not this one.

As the head of the home, he ought to lead by example. Where did he act right? By being sneaky with his money? By snooping around her stuff for proof of her money? Where? The husband,by his actions, seems to be a selfish person. No sugar coating the truth.

Thotianna, your husband had an idea of your money which is why he went snooping. You didn't make it easier by hiding it,so you also share part of the blame. The deed has been done. Move on. As I said earlier, work on your trust issues. No marriage survives without trust.
I totally agree with you
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
fluxbush:

I hid it because he was hiding his.

But yes I understand what we must do now is build openness and trust. It's very crucial. I only hope he cooperates.
He doesn't like spending his money that's why he is hiding it. I will try and coax him to be more giving, maybe by using religious scriptures.
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:
I hid it because he was hiding his.

But yes I understand what we must do now is build openness and trust. It's very crucial. I only hope he cooperates.
He doesn't like spending his money that's why he is hiding it. I will try and coax him to be more giving, maybe by using religious scriptures.

Who pays the rent and money for food
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who pays the rent and money for food
He paid the rent two years advance before we got married and our marriage is not up to one year so far we have not had cause to discuss rent issues.

Money for food is both ways, I pay and he pays. It's 50/50
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
I would advice you to invest the money and cater more on yourself than your husband

Who knows what your husband is doing with his own money? He might be using it to invest too

He wants you to use your money on him while he uses his to invest. I call that slavery!

If you are smart, you know what to do to avoid heartbreak or serious hurt in the future. Anything can happen

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thorpido(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op,what does he mean by spending on him?Buy him gifts e.g clothes,perfumes,personal effects?
Please explain this part?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Atk1nson(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:
Assuming you found out your wife has a stash of cash somewhere that was enough to single handedly cater for you, herself and the family, would you resent her for not spending it on the family?
What if she said she wanted to save it instead, would you resent her for not spending it on you and the family instead?

This is actually about me and it happened between me and my hubby
Thanks for your honest opinions.

why did you wait for him to find out that you kept a stash of money somewhere. You should have disclosed it as soon as u guys were married. If I were in his shoes, I will also feel betrayed. Why will husband and wife not trust each other with their finances. Whatever both parties earn should be collectively decided on
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
thotianna:

My sister the issue at hand is very simple. Since you two did not have joint account, why not try your best to provide for domestic needs and also enusre you save for the rainly days.

Pls makesure you save oh , I know wht an saying oh.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
@thotianna

What you did isnt RIGHT as most husband will see it as my spouse is up to something and he has to keep his too.
YOU WANT THE OLD WAYS OF HUSBAND TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE.

BUT YOU'RE DOING THE NEW WAY OF INDEPENDENCE .

YOU FORGOT THE OLD WAYS DEMAND 100% WIFE'S LOYALTY TO THE HUSBAND ?

Now your husband has started acting the way you started you're angry...

THIS IS VERY FUNNY because IT NOT ME OR MY FAMILY...

IF IT WAS YOUR BROTHER THAT COMPLAIN THIS TO YOUR PARENT ..WHAT ADVICE DO YOU THINK THEY'LL GIVE HIM?

YOU'RE AMONG THOSE LADIES THAT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED THEY GO AND BUILD HOUSE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HUSBAND THAT WAS EVEN YOUR INTENTION .

IF YOUR FATHER FINDS OUT YOUR MOM HAS BUILDING WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE ..DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE HAPPY ? DO YOU EXPECT THINGS TO STILL BE THE SAME WAY AS IT WAS? A LADY LIKE YOU WILL END UP HAVING THE HUSBAND PAY RENT EVEN WHEN SHE IS THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY,
AFRICAN WOMEN AND THERE SMARTNESS EVERYWHERE...

WHENEVER I TELL MY FRIEND NO TRUE LOVE AGAIN ....THEY WONT HEAR WORDS..SEE TRUE LOVE..RUBISH

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR HUSBAND LOOK LIKE A FOOL NOW HE'S THINKING WHAT OTHER SECRET DO YOU HAVE THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by fluxbush(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tritri:
@thotianna

What you did isnt RIGHT as most husband will see it as my spouse is up to something and he has to keep his too.
YOU WANT THE OLD WAYS OF HUSBAND TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE.

BUT YOU'RE DOING THE NEW WAY OF INDEPENDENCE .

YOU FORGOT THE OLD WAYS DEMAND 100% WIFE'S LOYALTY TO THE HUSBAND ?

Now your husband has started acting the way you started you're angry...

THIS IS VERY FUNNY because IT NOT ME OR MY FAMILY...

IF IT WAS YOUR BROTHER THAT COMPLAIN THIS TO YOUR PARENT ..WHAT ADVICE DO YOU THINK THEY'LL GIVE HIM?

YOU'RE AMONG THOSE LADIES THAT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED THEY GO AND BUILD HOUSE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HUSBAND THAT WAS EVEN YOUR INTENTION .

IF YOUR FATHER FINDS OUT YOUR MOM HAS BUILDING WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE ..DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE HAPPY ? DO YOU EXPECT THINGS TO STILL BE THE SAME WAY AS IT WAS? A LADY LIKE YOU WILL END UP HAVING THE HUSBAND PAY RENT EVEN WHEN SHE IS THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY,
AFRICAN WOMEN AND THERE SMARTNESS EVERYWHERE...

WHENEVER I TELL MY FRIEND NO TRUE LOVE AGAIN ....THEY WONT HEAR WORDS..SEE TRUE LOVE..RUBISH

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR HUSBAND LOOK LIKE A FOOL NOW HE'S THINKING WHAT OTHER SECRET DO YOU HAVE THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF.
Are you for real? undecided undecided
Did you actually go through all the posts on this thread and still say what you did? Wow! I give up.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Atk1nson:

why did you wait for him to find out that you kept a stash of money somewhere. You should have disclosed it as soon as u guys were married. If I were in his shoes, I will also feel betrayed. Why will husband and wife not trust each other with their finances. Whatever both parties earn should be collectively decided on

Exactly my point she came into the marriage with something else on her mind. who wouldn't fee betrayed?

fluxbush:
Did you actually go through all the posts on this thread and still say what you did? Wow! I give up.

You give up ? Better

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 3:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Atk1nson:

How about me?

How am I supposed to feel since he is still hiding his money up till now?

I am tired of repeating myself, I said it earlier in the thread that I had intentions of sharing my financial status with him but when I saw that he didn't share same sentiments I changed my mind.
Like someone said before he is the head, he should lead by example for heavens sake. I am still a human being with feelings and his hiding his money hurts me deeply but yet nobody thinks that is an issue, rather I should forget my feelings and understand why he feels betrayed.

Idon't know why people expect women to be robots that can put up with everything horrible and have to be extremely well behaved in return.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by thotianna: 3:43am On Nov 09, 2016
fluxbush:

I came for advice na, abi?

So people think they can type any rude nonsense they feel like to me.
I don't blame them afterall I am the one asking for advice.
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2016
thotianna:

Thanks, this is what I feel as well.

Let me be honest it's actually my money and I am speaking from personal experience.

Our marriage is relatively new and before we got married he told me and my parents he makes up to 120000 or more every month so he has no problem taking care of me. That was actually a criteria our parents gave him, that if he can't cater for me he should postpone the wedding till he is comfortable.
Afterall everything, he found out about my money recently only for him to start telling me that he doesn't have anything and is constantly struggling to even buy food for us. And if I buy anything for myself I should also buy his.
[b]Please be wise in this end time sister,First of all you shouldn't have allowed him realize you are richer than him,since he didn't know before hand,that's where insecurities starts,watch how he will soon start questioning your movement and suspecting you of infidelity.

Now that he has known,its a dicey situation and you have to be wise,invest your money 'in your name', build houses 'in your name',sister things are happening.

Now that he knows you have money,you have no choice but to contribute a quota to the family upkeep,I'd advice you do it in moderation,because anytime you show signs that you are capable of taking up the whole responsibilities,be ready to do that for the rest of your life....Why would he suddenly start complaining about fending for his family after he discovered you have money,sister that Is a trait of gigoloism. He will soon bring business proposal,a land to buy etc,I hope you will be able to handle it when it starts.

In everything please seek financial advice from professionals before handing out your money(you worked for it even before he married you,so its yours)When loving and becoming a good wife,be wise remember we are in the end time[/b]
Re: I Need Your Opinions on my marriage by Atk1nson(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
thotianna:

How about me?

How am I supposed to feel since he is still hiding his money up till now?

I am tired of repeating myself, I said it earlier in the thread that I had intentions of sharing my financial status with him but when I saw that he didn't share same sentiments I changed my mind.
Like someone said before he is the head, he should lead by example for heavens sake. I am still a human being with feelings and his hiding his money hurts me deeply but yet nobody thinks that is an issue, rather I should forget my feelings and understand why he feels betrayed.

Idon't know why people expect women to be robots that can put up with everything horrible and have to be extremely well behaved in return.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. I think you should apologise for you own action in d past n request that he comes clean too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Abortion / Transactional Vs. Validational Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.