Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria (1968 Views)

10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria by thugangel: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2009
hello naira landers, i'm looking for holiday spots in africa that do not require visa from naija and weather is beautiful in december, i'm getting upset with all the countries i've been looking up, they all seem to require a visa if u are nigerian and live in nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria by omega25red(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2012
thugangel: hello naira landers, i'm looking for holiday spots in africa that do not require visa from naija and weather is beautiful in december, i'm getting upset with all the countries i've been looking up, they all seem to require a visa if u are nigerian and live in nigeria!

where have you looked at? and what areas are you trying to get to?
one place of the top of my head is Gambia. If you have money you can stay at a beach front hotel in Gambia and have lots of fun in December
Re: Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria by princedant: 9:59pm On May 20, 2012
thugangel: hello naira landers, i'm looking for holiday spots in africa that do not require visa from naija and weather is beautiful in december, i'm getting upset with all the countries i've been looking up, they all seem to require a visa if u are nigerian and live in nigeria!

The following countries are visa-free for Nigerian passport holders are:

Benin,
Burkina Faso,
CapeVerde,
Cameroon,
Chad,
CĂ´ted'Ivoire,
Ghana
Gambia,
Guinea,
GuineaBissau,
Liberia,
Mali,
Mauritania,
Niger,
Senegal,
Seychelles,
Sierra Leone,
Togo,
Barbados,
Dominica,
Grenada,
Haiti,
Montserrat,
Saint Kitts and Nevis,
Turks and Caicos Islands,
Iran,
Maldives,
Singapore,
Cook Islands,
Fiji,
Micronesia,
Nauru,
Niue,
Palau,
Samoa,
Tuvalu and
Vanuatu.

The period of days for you can stay varies from country to country and then you would have to obtain a visa. Many other countries issue visas on arrival. Do inquire from their websites or embassies for more clarification.

I will suggest in no particular order..Seychelles, Banjul, Sao Tome (visa on arrival).
Re: Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria by newyork1: 1:48am On May 21, 2012
there is a system that work with a new country very small and not popular yeta, anyone can apply for there visa online with only the data page of yr passport and photo only and wait betweentwo to 5 day and they will issue the visa. this is no veitnam, cambodia, maymar,Australia or amenia this is entirey new and onlyknow by few people. sklloalley@yahoo.com
(Report Po
Re: Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria by ifegy: 4:26am On May 21, 2012
^^^ Scam!

(1) (Reply)

Overstayer In The UK - Advice On What To Do? / Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video / Can Someone Advise Cost Of Trip To Dubai ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.