Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

erve - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / erve (1076 Views)

We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / 10 Best States To Serve As A Corper In NYSC Nigeria / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

erve by viktor88: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello narialanders
Re: erve by greatnaija01: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
disbility is only in the MIND. brother, i know you will serve. in NYSC many Physically challenged people are there, The Government has adequate provision for them. Just get to any NYSC office or call their numbers and they will direct you on how to go about it. HAVE FUN AND STAY STRONG

viktor88:
Hello narialanders
i will eligible for youth service next year but am disable(my left arm is paralyzed) and with this i dnt know if i will be allowed to serve, i will like to know my fate before time, thanks.
Re: erve by viktor88: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
greatnaija01:
disbility is only in the MIND. brother, i know you will serve. in NYSC many Physically challenged people are there, The Government has adequate provision for them. Just get to any NYSC office or call their numbers and they will direct you on how to go about it. HAVE FUN AND STAY STRONG

Thanks
Re: erve by yokiti: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
greatnaija01:
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: erve by Culin(f): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2018
I think it's possible for you to serve. Cos I don't see any reason why not.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Whatsapp Group / How To Survive The 3 Weeks Orientation Camp / NYSC: Best States To Serve In According To Peace, Hospitality And Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.