Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) (45056 Views)

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actor chief Zebrudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo today 8/11/2016 paid a visit to UNCLE TUNDE ALABI at the Hospital whose foot is amputated due to complications of diabetes.The good news is Uncle Tunde is recovering gradually, many thanks to kind hearted Nigerians who have supported him no matter how little. God bless you all....Uncle Tunde says.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-zebrudaya-visits-tunde.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by HQuadreal: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm Hmmm.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Came: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Zebrudaya, it has tey ooooo....

6 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice 1. It pays 2 b ones brother keeper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by brunofarad(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice one zeybii

Many Nairalanders of the PINGING GENERATION won't know this man. grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by jaymejate: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
See him... He go take selfie there ni jare angry

Settle the bills first , then post any pictures you want

1 Like

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Be well...

3 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by martineinstein(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
nollywood just neglected this man
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by magabounce(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
The chief palmwine powerless alias 4:30

12 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Orter(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Remembering compatriot
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
God grant him speedy recovery IJN!

3 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by perfectwazobia1: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is it both legs?

1 Like

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Dreal11247: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alias '4/30'

11 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
jaymejate:
See him... He go take selfie there ni jare angry

Atleast he sha go there! angry angry

When will you go? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
While the children, immature folks are busy fighting themselves over tribalism and ethnicity on the cyber-way, may God bless people like Zebrudaya building bridges across ethnic divides.
I hope these children running around on nairaland can take a learning from this

23 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Dreal11247: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Where are Clarus, Jegede and Ovularia?

11 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by GodwinTobi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Speedy recovery....
To those of you that drinks 3 bottles of Pepse a day diabetes is real.....
Madam give me another bottle of stout and a plate of pepper

3 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
So alias 4/30 sef don abandon Igboland?

Na who con remain for that region when sons of the soil dey pick race commot?
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
divicode:
While the children, immature folks are busy fighting themselves over tribalism and ethnicity on the cyber-way, may God bless people like Zebrudaya building bridges across ethnic divides.
I hope these children running around on nairaland can take a learning from this

Dey deceive yourself, this na eye service we no like each other for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
ebosie11:
Veteran Nollywood actor chief Zebrudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo today 8/11/2016 paid a visit to UNCLE TUNDE ALABI at the Hospital whose foot is amputated due to complications of diabetes.The good news is Uncle Tunde is recovering gradually, many thanks to kind hearted Nigerians who have supported him no matter how little. God bless you all....Uncle Tunde says.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-zebrudaya-visits-tunde.html
Never had the privilege to watch him but my parents makes good remarks of him
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by junta007(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
He needs money, not really visit
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by kingobozy: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oh my!!! Amputation can be a deadly ordeal, learning to adjust can be very tough and accepting one's present predicament can be quite difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by DozieInc(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
pretydiva:
Nice 1. It pays 2 b ones brother keeper
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by cescky(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
GodwinTobi:
Speedy recovery....
To those of you that drinks 3 bottles of Pepse a day diabetes is real.....
Madam give me another bottle of stout and a plate of pepper

Lol
Stout has sugar too bro plenty sef

7 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
eyaah
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Jamaticulus(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
zebrudayaaaah
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Franchise21(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
kiss
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by zeburudaya: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
O yes, I am wish Tunde Alabi a speedy recovery n'aha Jesus! He may have lost a foot but Chinekenna God will always be there to direct him in the path of ndi ezi omume.
And I am also thank you all that are supportful him in prayers and in gifts.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

8 Likes

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Jacko1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Its painful

Inasmuch as he is a famous person... Who will help me if i yave problem

The issue is that we ought to be able to help ourselves

In a working govt that caterw to his citizens.... He would have had health coverage.... N wud never get to this stage of amputating his leg

I blame this govt and past for leaving nigeria no better than wen d british handed over the country to our hands

Evryday ppl begging for aid to treat one ailment.... When govt infrastructure and planning suppose to handle such

It pains me.... All dese our leaders burn in hell for d suffering uv inflicted..... One of una no go escape hell.... Cos ur looting has taken innocent lives

1 Like

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by crackhouse(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
I can tell u that guy on cap was there for a selfie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Rocks "Pa James" Inspired Haircut For New Movie / Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today / DJ Cuppy Poses With Her Bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantom 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.