Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) (684 Views)

New Music 2020 – GOOBA Ft. Speakersden Music (beat Cover) Remix / New Music 2020 – The Box Ft. Speakersden Music (beat Cover) Remix / Any Music beat maker Looking For a job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by internetpo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi!

Music lovers. A friend of mine, an upcoming music producser just launched a beat producing/ download website. Actually he released it sometime last year but I am just being aware of it now. I want your reviews/comments regarding the site. He produces and sell Nigerian and African Beats and instrumentals, mainly Afrobeat instrumentals.

His main area of focus includes afrobeat instrumentals, Nigerian Reggae beats, Afro hip-hop and a few others I can't really remember right now. Most of these beats/instrumentals are for sale, though he has some free downloads or samples of beats, Nigerian beats in particular, which visitors to his site can download without paying.

Here's the site? www.freaksonar.com

How do you see the site? What do you like about it? How do you think he can improve upon it and grow his business? If you are an artiste would you patronize? why or why not? I would appreciate your comments please.
Re: New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by HQuadreal: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Let me check.
Re: New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by HQuadreal: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
HQuadreal:
Let me check.
He try.
Re: New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by haryomikun(m): 1:52am On Nov 10, 2016
internetpo:
Hi!

Music lovers. A friend of mine, an upcoming music producser just launched a beat producing/ download website. Actually he released it sometime last year but I am just being aware of it now. I want your reviews/comments regarding the site. He produces and sell Nigerian and African Beats and instrumentals, mainly Afrobeat instrumentals.

His main area of focus includes afrobeat instrumentals, Nigerian Reggae beats, Afro hip-hop and a few others I can't really remember right now. Most of these beats/instrumentals are for sale, though he has some free downloads or samples of beats, Nigerian beats in particular, which visitors to his site can download without paying.

Here's the site? www.freaksonar.com

How do you see the site? What do you like about it? How do you think he can improve upon it and grow his business? If you are an artiste would you patronize? why or why not? I would appreciate your comments please.

Its good but then I won't lie, his idea diminishes the value of beats production. Something that can be gotten on the internet easily anyhow will be undervalued.

Its similar to the way fiverr undervalues skills
Re: New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by internetpo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
haryomikun:

Its good but then I won't lie, his idea diminishes the value of beats production. Something that can be gotten on the internet easily anyhow will be undervalued.

Its similar to the way fiverr undervalues skills

Hmm. You think music artists, esp Nigerian ones will not appreciate? Well. According to him, He has had a few orders and calls from certain upcoming artistes (afrobeats esp.) To produce one or two tracks in their album.
[img][/img]
Re: New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by haryomikun(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
internetpo:

Hmm. You think music artists, esp Nigerian ones will not appreciate? Well. According to him, He has had a few orders and calls from certain upcoming artistes (afrobeats esp.) To produce one or two tracks in their album.
[img][/img]
Wow. That's cool though. Didn't seem like music artistes would patronise him from my end though

1 Like

Re: New Music Beat Producing "Shop" (what's Your Review On It) by ozilip: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
hi

(1) (Reply)

Hiptv Boycotted Olamide Olic3 / New Music Video: Only You By Lanre Ayoola / Dlarge - Obu Chukwu [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.