Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? (3893 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by cliqtips: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
When meeting someone for the first time ask them what they like to do, instead of what they do. it will get them excited and spark a conversation.

Be interested: Ask questions that couldn’t be answered in a single word. For example: “What is it like to live there?”, “What do you like about a particular place/actor/book?” etc.

Show excitement: Avoid awkward silences, add up excitement in conversation, show curiosity about knowing their experiences and lessons.

Find hidden passion: Ask little bit personal questions like “What kind of sites do you visit?”, “What cheers you up?” or “How do you celebrate your birthday?”

Crack jokes: Use your sense of humor as your strength to make them laugh.

Thank you for reading!

Source: http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/11/what-are-your-tricks-to-start.html

Feel free to add to this list...

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by kinggogo: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Well it's super weird 4 me, gal wey i neva c b4 or knw.

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
BE OPEN: I really want to start a conversation with you, but I don't know how to begin cheesy.

A girl with the right sense of humor might say

Girl: "You have already started", "Go ahead and say", "Are you the shy type", etc

and you will all laugh over it. But the mumu ones will just bullshit you like hell angry

7 Likes

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by cliqtips: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
BE OPEN: I really want to start a conversation with you, but I don't know how to begin cheesy.

Girl: "You have already started", "Go ahead and say", "Are you the shy type", etc

and you will all laugh over it. But the mumu ones will just bullshit you like hell angry

lol,, this cracked me up "But the mumu ones will just bullshit you like hell "
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Most Nigerian girls will just bullshit you. They'd end up saying something like, 'kk', or something like 'abeg, u know me before, comot, i get better thing to do'.

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Papertrail11(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
naija girls are dumb asf in holding convos no wonder after a few years their husbands wanna push dem aside cos dey are boring and dead with convos was chattn one up oh ok so wass yur view about the US election donoi dunoo ....very boring pple

4 Likes

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Papertrail11(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Freiden:

Most Nigerian girls will just bullshit you. They'd up of saying something like, 'kk', or something like 'abeg, u know me before, comot, i get better thing to do'.

no be lie

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by nowpresence(f): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Depending on the situation and environment that I am in, I will first say "hello", greeting follows(depending on the reply I get from the first greeting) then I will ask a question.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by classichsy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

The mumu has national anthem."I'm not in the mood"

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by vicsterling(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
majority judge a book by its cover undecided so I endeavour to get a good cover undecided

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Papertrail11:
naija girls are dumb asf in holding convos no wonder after a few years their husbands wanna push dem aside cos dey are boring and dead with convos was chattn one up oh ok so wass yur view about the US election donoi dunoo ....very boring pple

This really cracked me up grin
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's not by force to talk to someone you don't want to talk to undecided tongue
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by alkines(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
i really want to start a chat with you buh i dnt knw hw..
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by cliqtips: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Though, through that, some people get a good business offer and some job. So, never say never
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by cliqtips: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
nowpresence:
Depending on the situation and environment that I am in, I will first say "hello", greeting follows(depending on the reply I get from the first greeting) then I will ask a question.
wow! that's cool...
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Most Nigerian girls lack creativity

You'll just be the one doing all the talking
angry

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by cliqtips: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
Most Nigerian girls lack creativity

You'll just be the one doing all the talking
angry

Well, you're damn right about.

It's not that they can't talk but maybe they just don't know how to start the conversation.

Always expect a guy to start the conversation
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Julietcutie(f): 3:08am On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
If I hear undecided.....what of if you already have a good job or business?
cliqtips:

Though, through that some people get a good business offer and some job. So, never say never

1 Like

Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
But you've already started the convo
alkines:
i really want to start a chat with you buh i dnt knw hw..
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by might78: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
hi
anyone der
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by automatix: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Freiden:

Most Nigerian girls will just bullshit you. They'd up of saying something like, 'kk', or something like 'abeg, u know me before, comot, i get better thing to do'.
I told one agbaya to fvck off who answered me with "k". I detest such and it often the less intelligent ones that respond in that manner.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
automatix:
I told one agbaya to fvck off who answered me with "k". I detest such and it often the less intelligent ones that respond in that manner.

So i guess most of em are very unintelligent.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by automatix: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Freiden:

So i guess most of em are very unintelligent.
They lack content. I am still pissed at the thought of it. The day she will make the mistake to call me, it doesn't matter if it is one year later, I will tell her never to call me again and just act like she never knew or met me.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Jenny1010(f): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

no body will bullshit you except your mouth smells like hell no. undecided
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Presh900(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerian girls?? Lol... Stopped chatting up strangers the day i wz talking with a girl and she wz jst replying me with laughter... "so whats ur name?" "lol" , "you stay around this area" "lol"
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That's old school. If you see a girl and liked her. Tell her that you like her type and you want to know her more and so, both of you can take it from there.

Ask her whether you are safe or not to carry on and if she's into modelling. Bam, you're in! Then give her your phone to type in her digits and then dial it to make sure you got the right number.

While having a smiley face, say it's nice to meet you and she'll say nice to meet you too. Then give her a lift or better still some money for transport. Believe me, she'll call you when she gets home because she's happy.

Say it's okay baby. Don't bother, I will call you tomorrow when I'm less busy. grin

Hey, I'm just telling you all these just to help you. Remember, it's been couple of months now since I approached a girl for friendship.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2016
automatix:
They lack content. I am still pissed at the thought of it. The day she will make the mistake to call me, it doesn't matter if it is one year later, I will tell her never to call me again and just act like she never knew or met me.

I have done this a couple of times....

As for the very pretty ones, i can be a bit lenient - a bit
As for the ugly ones....chaiiii...no mercy ooo!
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Papertrail11:
Bros! E be like say u be my spiritual broda. This same shit happened to me jst recently. I asked her abt US election and she didn't even reply me.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by joey150(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

Bros! E be like say u be my spiritual broda. This same shit happened to me jst recently. I asked her abt US election and she didn't even reply me.

So must every girl care about the US election?
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
joey150:

So must every girl care about the US election?

At all. Even me too, I quarrel with those who take it so serious, but at least she should have replied and not act like though I asked her nothing.
Re: What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? by joey150(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

At all. Even me too, I quarrel with those who take it so serious, but at least she should have replied and not act like though I asked her nothing.
Lol.. My own problem is that you can hardly have a deep and intelligent converstaion with them.

They immediately tag you boring. Most women get the men they deserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? / I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.