Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper (4141 Views)

Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach / How Bukola Saraki Lost To Opposition Party In Local Government Election / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by ohiado(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
A SHOW OF SHAME IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY CONVOY AS SARAKI LOST HIS TEMPER: MESSY AND TRAVESTY OF PROTOCOLS BY DIRECTOR ADEBANJO
.....As Senate President Bukola Saraki attends wedding ceremony of Awujale of Ijebu Ode daughter,Sidiqat and Olarenwaju Oladiran on the 6th November,2016

Senator Bukola Saraki, a man who has been undergoing many challenges as a Senate President ranging from under declaration of Code of Conducts form to forgery of Senate rules has never be seen to erupt in emotion. This steely disposition was broken down when a Director of the National Assembly, Lagos Annexe, Mr Adebayo Adeyanju, seemingly flexed muscle of euphoria of powers in the presidential estate with him. Nobody could exactly tell the motive of Mr Adebanjo Adebayo, when he entered the back seat (owner’s corner) of the marked BMW 600+ series, dedicated to the Office of the Senate President which he mostly used as one of his favourite in the fleet. The wedding occasion at Ijebu Ode had started in Ijebu-Ode and the groom,Mr Olanrewanju Oladiran was set to take his bride; the Senate President among other dignitaries were headed to Ijebu Ode ,Ogun State.Senator Bukola Saraki had to enter another car to have on –the –road-tete-a-tete with a friend, in another car only to stop the entire convoy in a never –before-seen scene, to shout who the hell had taken over his seat.

Alas, it was the Director of the State House Annexe, Mr Adebanjo Adebayo, who had been at the centre of alleged many unpaid Duty Tour Allowances (DTA) complaints that have been agitating the minds of security operatives, at the National Assembly Lagos Annexe since September 2015 -date; lack of maintenance of offices and vehicles for many months. Observers felt that the action of the Director could be a display of megalomania and braggadaccio of an emperor, who damnlessly run the National Assembly Annexe, Lagos and seeking to impress some-powers- that -be by stirring up a reaction from a popular enemy of the Presidency –this is no doubt a conjecture. The motive of Mr Adebanjo Adebayo remains a matter for research, if it can be confirmed by psychologists that he had no cognitive challenge, any related mild or serious disorder as at the time of this incident. Many feel the chicken has come home to roost. “Wonders shall not end”, they say!
Dr Iju Abaigbo

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by olumidazz: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
What kind of useless write up is this

9 Likes

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by sainttwist1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
op, visit the nearest yabaleft in your area, so that they can update your drugs......

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by loopman: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nairaland is home to deifferent kind of people, especially very crazy people

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by Idydarling(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
yaba citizen

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by Ejanla07: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Musi. Is dat u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by undiplomatic: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
OP, What sort of idiotic write up is this? I think you need to have your head examined @yaba

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by onatisi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op,pls forward ur medical history records and I seriously hope you don't have a drivers license. Your state of mind will be a danger to other road users

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op must be IPOB movie script writer grin
Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by omonnakoda: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
olumidazz:
What kind of useless write up is this
How many kinds of useless write ups do you know?
Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by gabrielahamz(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2016
What did I just read??

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by Ryabcool(m): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2016
And we thought Musiwa was mad. Well, this changes everything

1 Like

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by naija247: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2016
gabrielahamz:
What did I just read??
Me sef scratch head dey wonder wetin I read
Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by eliboy92(m): 2:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Shift make I see small na... Ur head dey block me

Re: A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper by Caseless: 3:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Saraki is rude. He's only humbled by his unending travails in recent time.
I didn't read the story sha.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have A Local Government Dominated By Non Indigenes In South East? / Diri And His Divisive Politics In Bayelsa PDP - Ebi Jamaica / Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter A Fashionista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.