Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,970 members, 7,803,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! (9571 Views)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
millions of sane people shout with joy after seeing the awesome blessings, healings and deliverance in the holy Scoan.

Why do you choose to remain a snake and poisonous Viber.

When I examine your opinions, it is clear that you are cowardly repeating only what you have read or heard from Satanic sources. I am assured that you will reply and say I am 100 percent correct that you don't really know what you are doing.

IMAGINE IF THE LORD HAD HAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SUPPOSEDLY FOLLOWING HIM AROUND, BUT ABUSING PEOPLE WHOM THEY DID NOT.LIKE, TOTALLY REJECTING HIS TEACHINGS TO DO SO?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Oluwa o, i never see this kind of madness before ooo. ScienceWatch madness dey use internet phone and/or computer nio. Irredeemable things lomo wa, he's gone, dem don wash d brain sotey e don white!
These are the kind of pple all these false prophets see that's giving them d energy to keep lying to our face.

I came to bash but this one na madness o, na sane people person dey bash #okbye

1 Like

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I would be speaking the truth if I strongly state that your failed prophet of Satanic Atheism ,prof Richard Dawkins is insane.

You in turn show the symptoms of insanity by blaming a pastor for the collapse of building that construction engineers built. How mentally disturbed are you ?

You say the mighty Jesus Christ never existed, you snake. You were born recently, yet I can't find no evidence of your miserable, selfish existence.

Oya tlk true eru joshua, se na plane and/or boko haram fall d building? Abi na engineers dem get d fault?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Take a break, you are looking more deceitful as you go further.

To judge who is and who is not a Servant of God, we are COMMANDED (not "suggested,"wink to look at THEIR FRUITS.

Their adherence to the LEAST COMMANDMENTS.

Their DISCIPLES.

You.

Look at YOU, cursing and abusing, bearing grudges and keeping malice, hating who does not tell you what you want to hear.

WHERE IS YAHSHUA IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE SPEWED OUT?

How are you honouring your master, by behaving without CONTROL, without DISCIPLINE, without PATIENCE, without KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL?
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I find no evidence of Oaroloye existence even though he has only three followers claiming that he is alive.

That is not enough evidence for me. I prefer to say that Oaroyole never existed.

SERVANTS OF GOD DO NOT SAY THEIR "PREFERENCES;" THEY CAN ONLY SAY THE TRUTH.

How do the miracles of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA justify this?

Come to your senses, boy!
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
SHALOM!

sunnyeinstein:

Oya tlk true eru joshua, se na plane and/or boko haram fall d building? Abi na engineers dem get d fault?

For those not familiar with the case.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA attempted to build a seven-storey building, but it mysteriously collapsed spontaneously, without warning, killing many people, several of them South Africans.

Surveillance video footage showed a mysterious airplane circling around, just before the collapse, WHICH LEFT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COLLAPSE.

This IMPLIES, but does NOT PROVE that whoever and whatever was on that plane caused the collapse, but that conclusion IS LOGICAL.

I should be interested to know what the follow-up investigation found.

WHO OWNED THE PLANE?

WHO WAS IN THE PLANE?

WHAT WAS IN THE PLANE?

WHY WAS IT THERE?

WHY DID IT LEAVE WHEN IT DID?

DID IT COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE COLLAPSE.

I should also like to know if the debris was tested for signs of explosives.and sabotage.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by biss4500(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Check " T.B. Joshua I Know" out on Createspace.com or on Amazon. you will know the truth about Fatai Temitope Balogun alias tbjoshua. the guy is an occultist and a deceiver. Jesus warned everyone to Beware of miracle peddlers.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by biss4500(f): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
oaroloye:

oaroloye:

oaroloye:

The plane got nothing to do with the collapsed. synagogue is in Ilorin very closed to the Airport. that day was not the only time airplane passes the place. Joshua should own up that he used those people for rituals to gain more evil power. or he should explain how he can see what is going on in another continent, but cannot see that a plane will cause havoc in his courtyard.. Fatai Temitope Balogun is a liar. he is not a Christian but a magician. he used to follow Professor Pellet in his days. beware
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
oaroloye:

It is a relief to see that you have zero influence to deceive genuine truth seekers. The highest TRUTH supporting the holy Scoan Nigeria is beyond your Satanic reach.

Bronchitis Oaroloye , your weak disguise as a Godly person is pathetic. You are a Satanic Atheist !!! We were shocked to see you assert in a previous post that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Then you insanely concluded that the woman was to blame. Why did you insult those innocent young RAPE VICTIMS ? Many were as young as 14 yrs of age. Why did you call them sluts, whores and bitches ?

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, the more you say, the more you reveal your Satanic mission. That's why you have tried so hard to mock and destroy the Christ revealed through the personal public testimony of millions that were healed, Delivered and miraculously blessed .Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, your hateful 34 yr long cowardly propaganda against the lone SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA with the help of thousands of jealous and envious Pentecostal PFN leaders and blind followers have proven to be a disastrous failure for you seeing that you swore under oath to succeed.

I see evidence of the deeper truths concerning tithes in the SCOAN church. Their pastor never collect tithes. It is as PastorKun say, "in very clear terms that tithing is not required of Christians."

Tithing is a thing of the heart, freely given !
The law came through Moses, but Grace and Truth came through Jesus! So, its good to give tithes. Dont think when you give you are satisfying scripture to give tithes according to Malachi, if you do you are still under the law of Moses and yet to come to appreciate the knowledge of Grace and Truth which Christ represents.

Now that God has blessed the SCOAN CHURCH with the transparent live medium of Emmanuel TV to prove the truth to the world, you and your Pentecostal masters are exposed for what you are, Envious scumbags !!

Thanks to Emmanual TV , the whole world can finally see what Jesus meant a true church must be.
Actions speak louder than words !
Talk is cheap, but brandy cost money !

Fake pastors that can only talk without Power to heal and deliver is certainly not meeting the needs of congregations as Jesus commanded. Emmanuel TV is already shaking churches by their Fake roots. Congregations now know the real difference between a FAKE pastor and a true disciple of the mighty Christ Jesus.

Thousands of Fake pastors are humbling themselves and revealing that their degrees in Theology are useless to release spiritual POWER

Fake pastor Bronchitis OAROLOYE, your Satanic Atheist mission is a horrible failure, but be bold, pull yourself up by both socks and continue to make a mockery of yourself as you mock a true man of God.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
biss4500:

The plane got nothing to do with the collapsed. synagogue is in Ilorin very closed to the Airport. that day was not the only time airplane passes the place. Joshua should own up that he used those people for rituals to gain more evil power. or he should explain how he can see what is going on in another continent, but cannot see that a plane will cause havoc in his courtyard.. Fatai Temitope Balogun is a liar. he is not a Christian but a magician. he used to follow Professor Pellet in his days. beware
and you don't know what is coming your way, Biss4500.

Here is free advice for you, show us how you use the same logic to find fault with your failed Atheist prophet, Richard Dawkins.

Have fun screwing yourself!
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
oaroloye:

To judge who is and who is not a Servant of God, we are COMMANDED (not "suggested,"wink to look at THEIR FRUITS.

Their DISCIPLES.

You.

Look at YOU, cursing and abusing, bearing grudges and keeping malice, hating who does not tell you what you want to hear.

How are you honouring your master, by behaving without CONTROL, without DISCIPLINE, without PATIENCE, without KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL?
you must be making sick jokes when you assume that I will take advice from a Satanic Atheist like yourself.

You have made too many serious mistakes. I can only humour you as an act of mercy.

When Oaroloye says that RAPE "is not a SIN" and the woman brought it on herself" he blew his own cover as an Atheist. Come to think of it, I notice that not one Atheist is supporting your claims that RAPE IS NOT A SIN or even your favourite sermon on
"RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED." This means to me, that Atheists are wiser than you fake pastor Bronchitis. Learn something from them, Asshole.

That is also why he is mentally unable to interpret the reality of your awesome personal and public TESTIMONIES of God's miracles and demonic deliverance flowing like a mighty river through the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
you must be making sick jokes when you assume that I will take advice from a Satanic Atheist like yourself.

This is the calibre of person that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has representing him.

. LEVITICUS 19:32.

32. "Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head,
and honour the face of the Old Man,
and fear thy God:
I am the LORD."

You have made too many serious mistakes. I can only humour you as an act of mercy.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

. MATTHEW 18:15-17.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee as an Heathen man and a publican."

IF I HAVE SAID OR DONE ANYTHING WRONG, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME.

This is not something you do as a "FAVOUR" on your part, IT IS YOUR DUTY BEFORE GOD.

. LUKE 17:1-10.

THEN said he unto the Disciples,
"It is impossible but that offences will come:
but woe unto him, through whom they come!
2. "It were better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the sea,
than that he should offend
one of these little ones.
3. "Take heed to yourselves:
If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him;
and if he repent, forgive him.
4. "And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day,
and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying,
'I repent; thou shalt forgive him.'
5. And the Apostles said unto the Lord,
"Increase our Faith."
6. And the Lord said,
"If ye had Faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED IN THE SEA;'

and it should obey you.
7. "But which of you,
having a servant plowing
or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by,
when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF, AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU
SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant because he did
the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye, when ye shall have done
all those things which are commanded you, say,

'WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS:
WE HAVE DONE THAT
WHICH WAS OUR DUTY TO DO.' "

When Oaroloye says that RAPE "is not a SIN" and the woman brought it on herself" he blew his own cover.

In case I was not clear before, and in case anyone thinks that perhaps SCIENCEWATCH is twisting my words, and making it sound as if I said something that I did not say, let me state categorically, and unequivocally:

"RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

There is NO Commandment of God that says "THOU SHALT NOT RAPE!" or, "A PERSON WHO RAPES HAS COMMITTED A SIN."

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression of The Law.

AS A SERVANT OF GOD, I AM CONSTRAINED TO THE TRUTH.

I do not have the luxury of making things up to win arguments, nor for other petty reasons.

ALL RAPE VICTIMS BROUGHT THEIR CALAMITY UPON THEMSELVES.

How could it be otherwise?

Don't the twits know that they can get raped?

What precautions did they take, to prevent themselves from being raped?

Eucalyptus Drops and Peppermints- hoping their voices will carry, on the day that the Rapist corners them?

Not even that, I bet.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:22-29.

22. If a man be found lying with a woman
married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou put away Evil from Israel.
23. If a damsel that is a virgin
be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones
that they die;
the damsel, because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away Evil from among you.
25. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,
and the man force her,
and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26. But unto the damsel
thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel
no sin worthy of death:
for as when a man riseth against his neighbour,
and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.
28. If a man find a damsel that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT WHEN THE WOMAN IN QUESTION IS NEITHER MARRIED NOR BETROTHED, RAPE DOES NOT MATTER.

Only if the woman is married or betrothed does RAPE matter, because the Rapist has committed ADULTERY.

. EXODUS 20:14.

14. "Thou shalt not commit Adultery."

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's wife,
nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass,
nor any thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

THE LAW OF GOD DEFINES "ADULTERY" AS: "SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WOMAN."

. GENESIS 2:24.

24. Therefore shall a man
leave his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

BUT IF THE RAPIST HAS VIOLATED A WOMAN WHO BELONGS TO NO MAN, NOBODY CARES- EXCEPT THE FATHER, WHO CAN REFUSE TO RELEASE HER TO HIM: THAT IS IT!

If he broke her Virginity, he has to pay for it, but after that, no one cares that he basically ruined this woman's life.

Knowing that going in- The Law not being NEWS to any woman of Israel, IT IS HER JOB TO PROTECT HERSELF- since she could DIE if she got married, and could not prove that she was a virgin.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:10-20.

10. If thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of the LORD thy God,
to keep His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which are written in this Book of The Law,
and if thou turn unto The LORD thy God
with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul.
11. For this Commandment
Which I command thee this Day,
it is not hidden from thee,
neither is it far off.
12. It is not in Heaven,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO
UP FOR US TO HEAVEN,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

13. Neither is it beyond the Sea,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO
OVER THE SEA FOR US,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

14. But the Word is very nigh unto thee,
in thy mouth,
and in thy heart,
that thou mayest do It.

15. See, I have set before thee this Day
Life and Good,
and Death and Evil;
16. In that I Command thee this Day
to Love the LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to keep His Commandments
and His Statutes
and His Judgments,
that thou mayest live and multiply:
and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the Land
whither thou goest to possess it.
17. But if thine heart turn away,
so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away,
and worship other gods,
and serve them;
18. I denounce unto you this Day,
that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not
prolong your days upon the Land,
whither thou passest over Jordan
to go to possess it.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this Day against you,
that I have set before you Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore choose Life,

That both thou and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love the LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy life,
and the length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the Land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

GIVEN THESE COMMANDMENTS, ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT OBEY THEM HAS CHOSEN EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM BEYOND THEIR CONTROL.

Or did you think that God just Commanded all these things for FUN, did you?

If a Holy Woman of God were attacked by a Rapist, she has numerous Powers to defend herself, all of which she is supposed to have duly received directly from God.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed are the pure in heart:
for they shall see God."

. JOHN 5:19-20.

19. Then answered Jesus
and said unto them,

"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'THE SON CAN DO
NOTHING OF HIMSELF,
BUT WHAT HE SEETH
THE FATHER DO:'

for what things soever He doeth,
these also doeth The Son likewise.
20. "For the Father loveth The Son,
and sheweth him all things
that Himself doeth:
and he will shew him
greater Works than these,
that ye may marvel."

NO WOMAN HAS ANY BUSINESS EXPOSING HERSELF TO THE POSSIBILITY OF ATTACK, WITHOUT FIRST SEEING GOD, AND OBTAINING THE FULL ARSENAL OF DEFENSIVE WEAPONS FROM THE FATHER. (Nor do the "MEN."wink

A Christian is not supposed to do any harm, so merely putting them to sleep would suffice.

That is also why he is mentally unable to interpret the reality of your awesome personal and public TESTIMONIES of God's miracles and demonic deliverance flowing like a mighty river through the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

If DEVILS ARE REALLY BEING DELIVERED at SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, where do they all go?

Into YOU?

THAT would explain a LOT.

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not The Spirit
by measure unto him."
35. "The Father loveth the Son,
and hath given all things into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God abideth on him."

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT YOU BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA.

You do not even TRY to cite a single one of his Teachings to justify yourself.

Modern "Christians" are FALSELY taught that "BELIEVING IN JESUS" means "BELIEVING THAT HE WILL SAVE THEM."

They are taught that believing THAT- despite ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY is "FAITH."

That is NOT Faith: that is PRESUMPTION.

BELIEVING IN YAHSHUA MEANS BELIEVING ONE NEEDS TO KNOW AND OBEY HIS TEACHINGS, AND OBEYING HIS TEACHINGS.

Anything else is INSANITY.

There are a LOT of INSANE Christians around, of whom you seem to be one.

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When the Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all The Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all Nations:
and he shall separate them
one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.

34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK, AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. "Then shall The Righteous answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY, AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED, AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST
OF THESE MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE AN HUNGRED,
OR ATHIRST, OR A STRANGER,
OR NAKED, OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but The Righteous into Life Eternal."

ALL THE ABUSE YOU ARE RAINING UPON ME, YOU ARE RAINING UPON YAHSHUA, THE ONE KING OVER ALL THE CHURCH.

You think that you will get away with it?

You think that The Kingdom of Heaven was made for YOU ONLY, and anyone who does not bow down to your idol, you get to consign to the Pit of Hell?

I can only imagine what a terrible feeling it will be for you, when you find you yourself hurled down into The Abyss, when you expected to go to Heaven.

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
It is a relief to see that you have zero influence to deceive genuine truth seekers.

The highest TRUTH supporting the holy Scoan Nigeria is beyond your Satanic reach.

. LUKE 6:22-23.

22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall separate you
from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out your name as Evil,
for the Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that Day,
and leap for joy:
for, behold,
your Reward is Great in Heaven:
for in the like manner
did their fathers unto the Prophets.”

If I were being commended by such as yourself, I should be deeply ashamed, and wonder where I went wrong.

But that you are abusing me, proves that I am not of you.

That you cannot show a single Word of God to prove your case proves that it is you who are not of God.

Oaroloye , your weak disguise as a Godly person is pathetic. You are a Satanic Atheist !!!

When you grow up- assuming that you get to grow up- you will learn that, contrary to what obtains in whatever Primary School you are playing truant from, that ADULTS depend on a little something called "EVIDENCE." you know: "PROOF."

How do I explain this, without sounding condescending?

Um... you see, its this thing that Grownups display to show people that their accusations against another person are true.

We were shocked to see you assert in a previous post that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION TO BE A SIN, THERE MUST BE A SPECIFIC COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST IT.

MEN, NO MATTER WHO RIGHTEOUS OR HOLY, CANNOT MAKE UP SINS THAT DO NOT EXIST.

. MARK 7:5-13.

5. Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him,
"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to the Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread with unwashen hands?"
6. He answered and said unto them,
"Well hath Esaias prophesied of you Hypocrites,
as it is written,

'THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
7. 'HOWBEIT IN VAIN
DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.'

8. "For laying aside The Commandment of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
as the washing of pots and cups:
and many other such like things ye do."
9. And he said unto them,
"Full well ye reject The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;'

and,

'WHOSO CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH:'

11. "But ye say,
'If a man shall say to his father or mother,

"IT IS CORBAN,
THAT IS TO SAY,
A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST
BE PROFITED BY ME;"
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

12. "And ye suffer him no more to do ought
for his father or his mother;
13. "Making The Word of God of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye."

IF THERE IS ANY COMMANDMENT DISPROVING WHAT I HAVE SAID, SHOW US, THAT WE MAY ALL BE EDIFIED AND ENLIGHTENED.

Abuse is not Word of God.

Then you insanely concluded that the woman was to blame.

How long have you been doing this?

If you got converted last year, it does not excuse this level of utter ignorance.

. LUKE 6:39-49.

39. And he spake a Parable unto them,
"Can the blind lead the blind?
shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not above his master:
but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but perceivest not
the beam that is in
thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou
say to thy brother,

'BROTHER, LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE THAT IS
IN THINE EYE,'

when thou thyself beholdest not
the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou Hypocrite, cast out first
the beam out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou see clearly
to pull out the mote
that is in thy brother's eye.
43. "For a good tree
bringeth not forth corrupt fruit;
neither doth a corrupt tree
bring forth good fruit.
44. "For every tree
is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not gather figs,
nor of a bramble bush
gather they grapes.
45. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is Good;
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is Evil:
for of the abundance of the heart
his mouth speaketh.
46. "And why call ye me, 'Lord, Lord,'
and do not the things which I say?
47. "Whosoever cometh to me,
and heareth my sayings, and doeth them,
I will shew you to whom he is like:
48. "He is like a man which built an house,
and digged deep,
and laid the foundation on a rock:
and when the flood arose,
the stream beat vehemently
upon that house,
and could not shake it:
for it was founded upon a rock.
49. "But he that heareth, and doeth not,
is like a man that without a foundation
built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream
did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house was great."

EVERY PERSON IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM.

MISFORTUNES HAPPEN because the Unfortunate DISOWNED RESPONSIBILITY for their fortunes.

This is ELEMENTARY FAITH-IN-GOD.

What the HELL is that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA teaching you people, that you can call THE TRUTH OF GOD, which LORD YAHSHUA Taught since TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO "INSANE?"

You are not calling ME insane, but THE SON OF GOD, and GOD HIS FATHER!

This is what TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA is teaching you people?

Oaroloye, the more you say, the more you reveal your Satanic mission. That's why you have tried so hard to mock and destroy the Christ revealed through the personal public testimony of millions that were healed, Delivered and miraculously blessed .

Yahshua specifically said that SIGNS AND WONDERS do NOT authenticate a Church.

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not
since The Beginning of the World
to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those Days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.

24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive
the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall
say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

IF YOU WERE A REAL CHURCH, YOU WOULD SPEAK THE WORDS OF GOD, NOT RHETORICAL ABUSE, TO PROVE YOUR CASE.

So, everyone can see what your master's ministry produces.

Thanks to Emmanual TV , the whole world can finally see what Jesus meant a true church must be.
Actions speak louder than words !
Talk is cheap, but brandy cost money !

Fake pastors that can only talk without Power to heal and deliver is certainly not meeting the needs of congregations as Jesus commanded.

Emmanuel TV is already shaking churches by their Fake roots. Congregations now know the real difference between a FAKE pastor and a true disciple of the mighty Christ Jesus.

Thousands of Fake pastors are humbling themselves and revealing that their degrees in Theology are useless to release spiritual POWER

Of all of these people supposedly Healed by Tuberculosis Joshua, HOW MANY GO ON TO PREACH THE GOSPEL THAT ALLEGEDLY SAVED THEIR LIVES?

Where are they online?

If God Healed ME, I should open Websites and testify in Forums, telling people what Yahshua did for me, and what he can do for others, too.

But if I were paying through the nose for Medical Treatment, and came to a Minister to pray for me, "JUST IN CASE HE COULD MAKE GOD HEAR HIM," I should feel no gratitude toward God, and no need to testify anywhere, nor preach a Gospel that does not work, IF I WERE NOT HEALED WITHIN THE HOUR, as YAHSHUA did on Earth.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT A HOSPITAL.

God does not Heal people, and they go back to their "important stuff," and leave Preaching The Gospel to "the Professionals!"

They are supposed to go forth and do for others what was done for them.

OAROLOYE, your Satanic Atheist mission is a horrible failure, but be bold, pull yourself up by both socks and continue to make a mockery of yourself as you mock a true man of God.

Let's be reasonable here?

. LUKE 11:14-26.

14. And he was casting out a Devil,
and it was dumb.
And it came to pass,
when the Devil was gone out,
the Dumb spake;
and the people wondered.
15. But some of them said,

"He casteth out Devils
through Beelzebub the Chief of the Devils."

16. And others, tempting him,
sought of him a Sign from Heaven.
17. But he, knowing their thoughts,
said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and a house divided
against a house falleth.
18. "If Satan also
be divided against himself,
how shall his Kingdom stand?
Because ye say
that I cast out Devils through Beelzebub.
19. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your sons cast them out?
Therefore shall they be your judges.
20. "But if I with The Finger of God
cast out Devils,
no doubt The Kingdom of God
is come upon you.
21. "When a Strong Man armed
keepeth his Palace,
his Goods are in Peace:
22. "But when a stronger than he
shall come upon him,
and overcome him,
he taketh from him all his armour
wherein he trusted,
and divideth his spoils.

23. "He that is not with me
is against me:
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth.

24."When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest;
and finding none,
he saith,

'I WILL RETURN UNTO MY HOUSE
WHENCE I CAME OUT.'

25. "And when he cometh,
he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. "Then goeth he,
and taketh to him seven other spirits
more wicked than himself;
and they enter in,
and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first."

THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME "SATANIC" IS NO PROOF THAT I AM SATANIC.

The same accusation was made against The Lord.

Who was perfectly good, and wise.

For no just cause whatsoever.

. MATTHEW 10:24-25.

24. "The disciple is not above his master,
nor the servant above his lord.
25. "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master,
and the servant as his lord.
If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub,
how much more shall they call them of his household?"

IF I AM "SATANIC," WHY DON'T SATANIC PEOPLE SUPPORT ME?

I should have hundreds into thousands of Satanic people backing me up.

Where, then are they?

Am I the only Satanic person in Nigeria?

But what if it is the other way around?

What if I am the only one preaching the REAL Gospel, and all of the others are the fakes?

How would we know which is which?

WHO PROVES HIS EVERY POINT BY THE TEACHINGS OF THE LORD, WHEREAS OTHERS CAN ONLY SLING CHILDISH INSULTS, AND CANNOT DISPROVE ANYTHING I SAY?

Who is it who addresses IMPORTANT issues that the rest of you ignore like blind, deaf, and dumb?

You have been deprived of 90% of your Conscious Mind by fraudulent Education!

You have been deprived of 99% of your Life Force by fraudulent Religion!

I am the only person pointing out these causes of your pathetic state, compared with what God originally wanted for you.

But all you can do is stand by while I am being railed on by someone you can all see is Evil!

This is how JUDGMENT comes on nations, and people stupidly ask the survivors:

"How did GOD let this happen?"

Well, He sent Messengers to tell them how to prevent the Disasters- but they were ignored, scorned, and reviled.

If people had listened to me twenty years ago, we would have ended Terrorism in all of Africa before it could even get started.

The Epidemics would have been crushed before they could hardly make the News.

National Prosperity would be independent of Oyinbo Manipulations.

Our children would have HEARD of "corruption," but would never have seen it in their lifetimes.

So you can see, that my Doctrine is opposed only by those who want to keep our country in Darkness.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by oaroloye(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
SHALOM!

biss4500:

The plane got nothing to do with the collapsed. synagogue is in Ilorin very closed to the Airport. that day was not the only time airplane passes the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJfGVmuYHg

The claim is that the same aircraft passed the building four times.

The clip does not prove that it is the same aircraft.

Nor does it prove that neither it, nor any other aircraft passed by the building after the collapse.

If it is a fact that the building is near a flight path, it should have come out before.

Now it looks like a cover-up.

Joshua should own up that he used those people for rituals to gain more evil power.

If Tuberculosis Joshua really did that, that is the last thing he should ever own up to.

For Health Reasons... you know?

or he should explain how he can see what is going on in another continent, but cannot see that a plane will cause havoc in his courtyard..

No explanation is necessary: its called "NOT MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS."

Whereas IT IS TRUE that a Sorcery Stratagem involves promising Blood, in exchange for Power, does someone REALLY need to do to get people to come to their church?

Fatai Temitope Balogun is a liar. he is not a Christian but a magician. he used to follow Professor Pellet in his days. beware

Well, even a stopped clock can be right twice in one day...
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
HAaA hic haa lol lol you are so ridiculous. Your sly use of thousands of out of context scriptures to bolster your sick ego and cruelly defend your Satanic beliefs that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN".

A corrupt Nigerian pastor has appeared in court today on RAPE charges of many young girls.This pastor also claimed that he was not committing a SIN because RAPE is not a SIN.

Oaroloye, you certainly have a lot of eager followers of your SATANIC doctrines. The fruit of your miserable doctrines have been revealed for the world to see in the tragic life of this Nigerian pastor that you have influenced.

Then you anxiously demand that I reply to your sick opinions with scriptures. Don't you know that the scripture says, "Don't throw your pearls to the SWINE." The scriptures are the most valuable pearls.

You are the SWINE copying and pasting the holy scriptures for your own selfish ambition.

You are the SWINE that use holy Bible scriptures to encourage RAPE.

You are the SATANIC SWINE that use scriptures to defend your own LUST to RAPE young girls and then blame them from the pulpit for not protecting themselves.

OAROLOYE, you are what HOND refered to as a "Coward Atheist."

Your beliefs are based on FICTIONAL NOVELS.
Professor De Mille has proved that dark NAGUALISM is a FICTIONAL HOAX. SCIENTOLOGY IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

Go now and have Satanic orgasm !!!
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If I were being commended by such as yourself, I should be deeply ashamed, and wonder where I went wrong.

That you cannot show a single Word of God to prove your case proves that it is you who are not of God.

When you grow up- assuming that you get to grow up- you will learn that, contrary to what obtains in whatever Primary School you are playing truant from, that ADULTS depend on a little something called "EVIDENCE." you know: "PROOF."

EVERY PERSON IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM.

MISFORTUNES HAPPEN because the Unfortunate DISOWNED RESPONSIBILITY for their fortunes.

This is ELEMENTARY FAITH-IN-GOD.

What the HELL is that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA teaching you people, that you can call THE TRUTH OF GOD, which LORD YAHSHUA Taught since TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO "INSANE?"

You are not calling ME insane, but THE SON OF GOD, and GOD HIS FATHER!

This is what TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA is teaching you people?

Where, then are they?

What if I am the only one preaching the REAL Gospel, and all of the others are the fakes?

WHO PROVES HIS EVERY POINT BY THE TEACHINGS OF THE LORD, WHEREAS OTHERS CAN ONLY SLING CHILDISH INSULTS, AND CANNOT DISPROVE ANYTHING I SAY?

Who is it who addresses IMPORTANT issues that the rest of you ignore like blind, deaf, and dumb?

I am the only person pointing out these causes of your pathetic state, compared with what God originally wanted for you.

But all you can do is stand by while I am being railed on by someone you can all see is Evil!

Well, He sent Messengers to tell them how to prevent the Disasters- but they were ignored, scorned, and reviled.

If people had listened to me twenty years ago, we would have ended Terrorism in all of Africa before it could even get started.

Our children would have HEARD of "corruption," but would never have seen it in their lifetimes.

So you can see, that my Doctrine is opposed only by those who want to keep our country in Darkness.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
There are many Satanic Atheists that are happy to follow the mad OAROLOYE because he claims that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and also that "the raped girl is to blame."

A Nigerian pastor that was influenced by the Satanic teachings of OAROLOYE appeared in court today on many RAPE charges. He says he did nothing wrong. "RAPE is not a SIN" he cried.

sunnyeinstein:

Oluwa o, i never see this kind of madness before ooo. ScienceWatch madness dey use internet phone and/or computer nio. Irredeemable things lomo wa, he's gone, dem don wash d brain sotey e don white!
These are the kind of pple all these false prophets see that's giving them d energy to keep lying to our face.

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Unfortunately there are thousands of FAKE pastors that believe like you that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

Oaroloye, you can insanely quote thousands of scriptures the same way FAKE pastors do, but it does not hid the fact that you what the scriptures refer to as a SWINE.

I don't like using scriptures when debating with a SWINE, but you seem upset when I Refrain.

I don't want to heap more coals on a burning fire, so all I can ask of you and thousands of FAKE pastors is to come out of your prepaid alters and let the world know that you serve Satan.
oaroloye:

Their DISCIPLES.

You.

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
oaroloye:

IMAGINE IF THE LORD HAD HAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SUPPOSEDLY FOLLOWING HIM AROUND, BUT ABUSING PEOPLE WHOM THEY DID NOT.LIKE, TOTALLY REJECTING HIS TEACHINGS TO DO SO?

Lol hic haa ooh ha hic. You fail to sound sincere, Oaroloye. Why ?

Do you mind if I paraphrase ?
imagine if the Lord had Oaroloye following Him around shouting loudly that , "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and belittling the girls that were RAPED by shouting over Jesus's head that "it is the girls fault that they were RAPED."

You don't surprise me when you admitted to the world that "Sciencewatch is not lying about your RAPE beliefs."

What shocked me was when you said, "I emphatically and categorically state that RAPE IS NOT A SIN." etc etc etc.

I bet you had a Satanic orgasm after that public statement. As I said before, you are a prime candidate for the lowest class of Atheism.
Speak to HAHN or LIBRADEUS, you will certainly be warmly welcomed into their fold.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
The FAKE Oaroloye can use a thousand scriptures to deceive the believers, but he realize that now that his cruel game is up.

OAROLOYE, you have confirmed over and over that you are Satanic Atheist.

You think that you can continue to fool us with your careless COPY & PASTE of thousands of scriptures that are mostly out of context. But all your bullchit has exposed you.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Um... you see, its this thing that Grownups display to show people that their accusations against another person are true.

FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION TO BE A SIN, THERE MUST BE A SPECIFIC COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST IT.

Where, then are they?

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
oaroloye:

TB Joshua is more than the greatest anointed Pastor today !
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc, teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor can do demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that what he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - is done by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.

Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/men-god-see-tb-joshua/

Many false Pastors /spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically verified. They love science, now they afraid of what science is revealing.

Today thousands of churches/ Synagogues/ Mosques are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power of God such as is daily demonstrated in the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Scoan). The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria

Today, the sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Muslims, Sangomas, Jews, Buddists, Hindus and Christians alike all receive healing because is written for ‘God so loved the world, that he sent Jesus the Messiah.” The Jews are jealous of what they see happening at Scoan. This power was meant first for the Jews, but they rejected Gods gift.

There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, just like in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, there where people of all religions and all races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This mind-blowing level of healing and mass deliverance of evil spirits has never been seen before in the entire modern history of the world.
Now Healings, Signs and Wonders and deep LOVE for the suffering masses are clearly visible at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, and are freely available for all that suffer.(at no cost.)

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God , Prophet TB Joshua uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do.

Such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc, teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor can do demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that what he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - is done by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.

Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/men-god-see-tb-joshua/

Many false Pastors/spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically verified. They love science, now they afraid of what science is revealing.

Today thousands of churches/ Synagogues/ Mosques are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power of God such as is daily demonstrated in the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Scoan). The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria

Today, the sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. but to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Muslims, Sangomas, Jews, Buddists, Hindus and Christians alike all receive healing because is written for ‘God so loved the world, that he sent Jesus the Messiah.” The Jews are jealous of what they see happening at Scoan. This power was meant first for the Jews, but they rejected Gods gift.

There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, just like in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, there where people of all religions and all races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This mind-blowing level of healing and mass deliverance of evil spirits has never been seen before in the entire modern history of the world.

Now Healings, Signs and Wonders and deep LOVE for the suffering masses are clearly visible at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, and are freely available for all that suffer.(at no cost.)

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God , Prophet TB Joshua uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do.

Such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
[/quote]BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A world renown THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA.
Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

"They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.

"Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

"I have gone over many of his written sermons and I have heard some of his sermons. English is not his native language, just as it is not mine, and some of the formulations certainly could give rise to misunderstandings. I realize that, but when you learn to understand the whole of his ministry more, you also begin to understand those formulations that at first were strange and you understand much better what he actually was saying.

"Lots of things that are wrongly attributed to him are based on this type of superficial criticism . So on the whole I am absolutely convinced his written and spoken ministry is sound if you allow for certain weak formulations that indeed may give rise to misunderstanding if they are taken out of context or if your survey is only of a superficial nature.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA.
Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

"They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.

"Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

"I have gone over many of his written sermons and I have heard some of his sermons. English is not his native language, just as it is not mine, and some of the formulations certainly could give rise to misunderstandings. I realize that, but when you learn to understand the whole of his ministry more, you also begin to understand those formulations that at first were strange and you understand much better what he actually was saying.

Lots of things that are wrongly attributed to him are based on this type of superficial criticism . So on the whole I am absolutely convinced his written and spoken ministry is sound if you allow for certain weak formulations that indeed may give rise to misunderstanding if they are taken out of context or if your survey is only of a superficial nature.[/quote]Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS in their churches. The truth is finally out !
It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !

Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.

Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;

1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.

He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

For those not familiar with the case.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA attempted to build a seven-storey building, but it mysteriously collapsed spontaneously, without warning, killing many people, several of them South Africans.

Surveillance video footage showed a mysterious airplane circling around, just before the collapse, WHICH LEFT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE COLLAPSE.

This IMPLIES, but does NOT PROVE that whoever and whatever was on that plane caused the collapse, but that conclusion IS LOGICAL.

I should be interested to know what the follow-up investigation found.

WHO OWNED THE PLANE?

WHO WAS IN THE PLANE?

WHAT WAS IN THE PLANE?

WHY WAS IT THERE?

WHY DID IT LEAVE WHEN IT DID?

DID IT COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE COLLAPSE.

I should also like to know if the debris was tested for signs of explosives.and sabotage.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;
Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself."

"I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him. People who don't go there will also not notice the spiritual atmosphere of the meetings and the godly impact that he has on people who are there. I was there with a Dutch group and I spoke with the other guests who were there, all of whom were very touched. To me this was a tremendous experience.”

"I may have my question marks on certain things that happened there because I don't understand them; I am a European and not an African. I have question marks on certain things in his sermons. But having questions is very different from having major criticisms that would condemn the man and his ministry altogether. Besides, some of those questions have been answered in the meantime to my full satisfaction."
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
NoWorries7:
Ken4Christ don't mind the dude... He's a liar, like his mentor false prophet TB JOSHUA. Been there, three times.We bought the water 5,000 naira...
Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;
Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself."

"I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him. People who don't go there will also not notice the spiritual atmosphere of the meetings and the godly impact that he has on people who are there. I was there with a Dutch group and I spoke with the other guests who were there, all of whom were very touched. To me this was a tremendous experience.”

"I may have my question marks on certain things that happened there because I don't understand them; I am a European and not an African. I have question marks on certain things in his sermons. But having questions is very different from having major criticisms that would condemn the man and his ministry altogether. Besides, some of those questions have been answered in the meantime to my full satisfaction."
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
oaroloye:

A Nigerian pastor that was influenced by the Satanic teachings of OAROLOYE appeared in court today on many RAPE charges. He says he did nothing wrong. "RAPE is not a SIN" he cried.

How can Oaroyole use Holy Bible scriptures to prove that as he says, "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

While Oaroyole swims in pettiness, the holy prophet TB Joshua is doing the great work he was ordained for.

What does this mean?

Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
proudafrogal:

you are always claiming people who disagree with you are insane. but your incoherent posts on this forum is a proof of your own insanity. TB Joshua should be ashamed he is paying somebody this stupid to promote his ministry.
Finally honest scientists have agreed that evolution, most medical practises and the Big Bang with the resultant atheism is what it always was;
A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their rasicm. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God. to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
proudafrogal:

stupid apologist.. even your fellow Christians can see through your lies. t.b Joshua should fire you cos you sound stupid and you are making things worse for him. Everybody in this religion section can see thru your bullshit.

since the mistake is from the construction engineers why did the fake prophet lie by inventing a fake story about terrorist attack. you are a liar just like your prophet.
I can understand why PROUDAFROGAL is defending his mentor, OAROLOYE. they are both birds of the same dirty feather.

How can Oaroyole use Holy Bible scriptures to prove that as he says, "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

While Oaroyole swims in pettiness, the holy prophet TB Joshua is doing the great work he was ordained for.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=ScienceWatch post=55811329][/quote]Nigerians, do not be fooled any longer by the Satanic attempts to reduce the power that God's miracles bring into troubled lives.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I can understand why PROUDAFROGAL is defending his mentor, OAROLOYE. they are both birds of the same dirty feather.

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?

Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God. to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Finally honest scientists have agreed that evolution, most medical practises and the Big Bang with the resultant atheism is what it always was;
A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their rasicm. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

The evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in John 14:12.

Dishonest, ambitious scientists earn a living by shoving insane ideas into the laps of the masses who usually have no way to verify the trash.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

You can know a true pastor, minister, evangelist by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Congregations world wide are finally able to recognize a FAKE PASTOR and move to a living church.
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
[/quote]Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of creation to the world 24 HRS A DAY.

Now you too can escape into true light.
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. It was from the start A vicious SCAM to oppress the masses world wide!

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !
Re: The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! by ScienceWatch: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
biss4500:

While you are Satanically inspired to find fault with an innocent man. The Holy prophet TB Joshua is working hard helping millions of sincere people around the world.

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is the only true Messiah firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)

Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.