Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates (24648 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Mballowa: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi. I've been shortlisted for the africa initiative for governance scholarship aptitude test on 19th in Lagos. Has someone taken the test before? If yes please share with us the format and tips if there's any. Thanks.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Was shortlisted too...do u have any idea of how it is going to be ?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Mballowa: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
I dont know that's why I am asking. I checked the internet but i couldn't find something
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Tissa: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
I was shortlisted too but don't know much how the question will be. please if you've taken the test once, give us guidline on how the question will be like
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Peteragan(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2016
i was short listed too
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by misslicindy: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Was short listed too
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hi guys, how are u preparing ?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Seems like a lot of people were shortlisted. I was also shortlisted. This is the first set so nobody has an idea how the test would be like.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
And I was also shortlisted for the test. I suspect GMAT format.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by olaBanks(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Does this has to do with YALI- Young Africa Leadership Initiative
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
olaBanks:
Does this has to do with YALI- Young Africa Leadership Initiative
No, it doesn't
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Vicrown:
And I was also shortlisted for the test. I suspect GMAT format.
I think so too...
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2016
How are you preparing? Tomorrow is the D-day. I still don't know what exactly to expect undecided. Only five spots are available in the scholarship. Good luck to all of us! grin
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Vicrown:
How are you preparing? Tomorrow is the D-day. I still don't know what exactly to expect undecided. Only five spots are available in the scholarship. Good luck to all of us! grin

Yes ooo.

What time is yours? Mine is 12 noon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
s3nn2x:

Yes ooo.

What time is yours? Mine is 12 noon.
mine is 10 am....any idea of how to get to the venue from oshodi?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
casttlebarbz:
mine is 10 am....any idea of how to get to the venue from oshodi?
I am also coming from Oshodi and my test is slated for 10:00am. To locate the building, take a bus from Oshodi to Town Planning. JKK building is about 2 minutes walk from Town Planning bus stop.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Vicrown:
I am also coming from Oshodi and my test is slated for 10:00am. To locate the building, take a bus from Oshodi to Town Planning. JKK building is about 2 minutes walk from Town Planning bus stop.
thanks bro
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Hey guys ...how was it ?
Done with mine ND patiently waiting for d t.fare package grin grin
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Hey guys ...how was it ?
Done with mine ND patiently waiting for d t.fare package grin grin
T-fare package? Are you from outside Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vicrown:
T-fare package? Are you from outside Lagos?
naso God dey do him miracle o...10k
how far with u?

2 Likes

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
casttlebarbz:
how far with u?

You guys are lucky.

Waiting patiently for the result.

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by casttlebarbz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
s3nn2x:

You guys are lucky.

Waiting patiently for the result.
e go b bro
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Mballowa: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
How was the test guys?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mballowa:
How was the test guys?

It was ok...lol!

How was yours?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
casttlebarbz:
how far with u?
The exam was ok (a lot of people), I live here in Lagos, so I left immediately after the exam. I wonder how many people will make the next stage!

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by PoshProf: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good evening guys. Who has an idea of the date AIG will contact persons shortlisted for the next stage of the Scholarship screening?
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by PoshProf: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats to all those shortlisted for the next phase (Essay assessment) of the AIG Scholarships Test! This is wishing you all the best!
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
I was just contacted by the scholarship board... I made it to the next stage... So excited! grin
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vicrown:
I was just contacted by the scholarship board... I made it to the next stage... So excited! grin

Same here
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by Vicrown(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Essay writing no be beans o undecided...Going to stay up all night to come up with something worthwhile... Hope I don't sleep at work tomorrow morning grin

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by s3nn2x(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vicrown:
Essay writing no be beans o undecided...Going to stay up all night to come up with something worthwhile... Hope I don't sleep at work tomorrow morning grin

grin grin grin

At least you have 24 hours left
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates by PoshProf: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats to all of us who have made it to the interview stage of the AIG Scholarships slated for Thursday!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Second Largest Employer Of Labour In Lagos State / Massive Fresh Graduate Recruitment In A First Generation Bank / United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.