Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Feel Broken And Miserable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Broken And Miserable (2533 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal / If You Want To Be A Miserable Failure, Just Do What Makes You Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Broken And Miserable by dangervu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,please i sincerely need your candid opinion and Advice,i feel so hurt badly,i am 34 financially stable dating a girl of 25y,we have been dating for 5 years, the marriage delay was due to my family kicking against me getting married to her,i fought for my love,i fought for her for my family to accept her,things started going nice this year with my family been in consent to me getting married to her,we have been trying to conceive because that was my families condition for me to settle down with her,we have run series of test,i tested ok,got result that she as hormonal in balance, i have spent so much on her running series of test,trying to conceive,i just founds out my girl as been cheating on with a guy the last two years,i have invested so much in business for her in which on several occasions she mismanaged....she was yearning for introduction this year,which i was actually planning to do by January next year! now i feel destroyed,i dont know what to do...i want to quit she is been begging me all along,i am ashame of everything,i dont know what to tell my parents,my friends who as always seen us as great couples,i only told her sister who as been begging on her behalf...i feel so hurt and heart broken...please dont mind my English...i am crying typing this..i travel out of the county last week,i had to bug her whats app,she updated the guy immediately i left....they where suppose to see the Sunday i travelled...i need your candid advice on what to do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Honestly my brother, I have no ideal of what you re passing through and as such, what ever advice I give you may make your or destroy your relationhip. So my brother, you re in the best position to take whatever steps you thinks is best for you at this very time.

Just fellow what your inner man says, because you innerman will never lie.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
You can count yourself lucky you discovered that she is the dishonest, fraudulent, cheating, unappreciative, disloyal, treacherous kind of person before you got married to her. I know it hurts now but it is a blessing in disguise.

Your family will be happy to hear you broke up. They probably accepted her only because you insisted, which I very much respect you for. So let them have their 'I told ya so' moment and shake it off. They have all made mistakes too, plenty, - we all have even if nobody likes to admit it. wink

There are millions of good, honest, loving, beautiful, intelligent, caring, trustworthy, faithful, warm-hearted, interesting, exciting women out there. The next one will be better, much better. Trust it!

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by martyns303(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Meyn!!! Just felt chills down my spine.... I have been in ur shoes so I know exactly how it feels. I want to share some points

# "the only good girl is the one who haven't been caught". I bet never in a 1000 years would you have believed she could do such a thing, I mean after 5yrs.

# I believe you guys stay far from each other which created enough room for her to cheat for 2yrs without you noticing. Distance is always a problem.

# Generation gap (age difference), you are 9yrs older than her, she started cheating when she was 23yrs old, she was young and was looking to have fun. You will be shocked to find out that the guy she's cheating with is a 25-27yrs old skinny undergraduate, who is way below your level. you would even ask yourself what she saw in the guy.

# women always have multiple suitors, so don't think u were the only one. She loves you, but love the other guy too. I have a first hand experience of a girl coming to sleep with her BF on a Friday while the following day Saturday is her wedding. If only the groom knows.

# I know you would be asking yourself, at 34 where do u start building a new relationship. You built a good relationship for 5yrs, u know her, ur comfortable around her, you understand each other. And now its all gone.

# The other guy knows she have a serious date, so they were just f*cking, and she's playing you for a Sapp.

# if you forgive her, you will never forget, it will hunt you for as long as you two are together and the relationship will eventually die.

# My advice is for you to move on, "no trust" is too much baggage to carry around, forget her crying, yes I know you feel weak seing her cry, but be strong. She's only sorry she got caught. 1yr from now u'll be happier and probably married.

# don't forget to tell us how it goes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by austine4real(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
u beta 4get n move on with ur life bro there are many fishes in d river

life is too short for all this

forget weteva ur ppl n frnds wlll say it's u n ur marriage bro
start afresh it's Neva toooooo late

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Forgive her! Cheating is not a big deal smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by dangotesmummy: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
The poster above me has said it all.I could agree with her more.

Afterall men advise that cheating husbands is not a reason for a woman to leave so Op get on your knees to pray and fast

N.b I know some fucktards will quote me for stopeedity but I'm waiting undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by twosquare(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
dangervu:
Good day Nairalanders,please i sincerely need your candid opinion and Advice,i feel so hurt badly,i am 34 financially stable dating a girl of 25y,we have been dating for 5 years, the marriage delay was due to my family kicking against me getting married to her,i fought for my love,i fought for her for my family to accept her,things started going nice this year with my family been in consent to me getting married to her,we have been trying to conceive because that was my families condition for me to settle down with her,we have run series of test,i tested ok,got result that she as hormonal in balance, i have spent so much on her running series of test,trying to conceive,i just founds out my girl as been cheating on with a guy the last two years,i have invested so much in business for her in which on several occasions she mismanaged....she was yearning for introduction this year,which i was actually planning to do by January next year! now i feel destroyed,i dont know what to do...i want to quit she is been begging me all along,i am ashame of everything,i dont know what to tell my parents,my friends who as always seen us as great couples,i only told her sister who as been begging on her behalf...i feel so hurt and heart broken...please dont mind my English...i am crying typing this..i travel out of the county last week,i had to bug her whats app,she updated the guy immediately i left....they where suppose to see the Sunday i travelled...i need your candid advice on what to do....
It is not easy but let go of her. God loves you to show who she really is at the last minute. If you still go ahead, then whatever comes your way, don't come crying to us. Moreover, pray very well before you move into your next relationship. Beg God for your own wife and not a disaster.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by darm2009: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is better u let her go I have same experience and I thank God I don't marry her as my house wife she could have spoilt my marriage,since uve seen and have an evidence that she is dating another guy with you,so it's better u live her alone and wait for a nice girl accepting her again can be dangerous cos it's very clear that she love that guy than u thanks u can call me for advice and share my experience with u. 08034965912
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by dangervu(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
martyns303:
Meyn!!! Just felt chills down my spine.... I have been in ur shoes so I know exactly how it feels. I want to share some points

# "the only good girl is the one who haven't been caught". I bet never in a 1000 years would you have believed she could do such a thing, I mean after 5yrs.

# I believe you guys stay far from each other which created enough room for her to cheat for 2yrs without you noticing. Distance is always a problem.

# Generation gap (age difference), you are 9yrs older than her, she started cheating when she was 23yrs old, she was young and was looking to have fun. You will be shocked to find out that the guy she's cheating with is a 25-27yrs old skinny undergraduate, who is way below your level. you would even ask yourself what she saw in the guy.

# women always have multiple suitors, so don't think u were the only one. She loves you, but love the other guy too. I have a first hand experience of a girl coming to sleep with her BF on a Friday while the following day Saturday is her wedding. If only the groom knows.

# I know you would be asking yourself, at 34 where do u start building a new relationship. You built a good relationship for 5yrs, u know her, ur comfortable around her, you understand each other. And now its all gone.

# The other guy knows she have a serious date, so they were just f*cking, and she's playing you for a Sapp.

# if you forgive her, you will never forget, it will hunt you for as long as you two are together and the relationship will eventually die.

# My advice is for you to move on, "no trust" is too much baggage to carry around, forget her crying, yes I know you feel weak seing her cry, but be strong. She's only sorry she got caught. 1yr from now u'll be happier and probably married.

i have been suspecting all along,she is so smart,and can swear with her life that she isn't,i have had two occasions i almost caught her,but without evidence,i just got my proof!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmm...she spent 2yrs lying through her teeth to you? She looks into your eyes and say I love you while kissing someone else behind you? Congrats dude...God is not asleep. He doesn't want you to make the greatest mistake of your life. Can you imagine the "didn't we tell you?" your people would say if you marry her and she eventually shows her colour. Biko, keep walking...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:

dangotesmummy:
The poster above me has said it all.I could agree with her more.
Afterall men advise that cheating husbands is not a reason for a woman to leave so Op get on your knees to pray and fast
N.b I know some fucktards will quote me for stopeedity but I'm waiting undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by haggai247: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
brother my honest advice to you is go and do thanksgiving in church forget about shame or whatever people will think

if am you would be celebrating by now with bottles of white drink, kola to the gods,red oil white wrapper giving thanks to my ancestors

please move on
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by eyinjuege: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
You better dust yourself up from the ground, and move on.
You win some, you lose some.
Be thankful you didn't get married to her before discovering her shady nature.
I'll advice you drop her like a hot potato, and start looking for another.
Its her type that'll bring another man's pregnancy for you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by mysticgal(f): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Heart rending stories everywhere plus the money situation in Nigeria undecided. But what keep me wondering is how a fellow lady of 25 would blatantly lie to two guys or probably arsse two guys and feel so comfortable? Doesn't she know that[b]Shiloh[/b] things are for real

Op, I get the fact you can't sit well with having to start introducing yourself and all that bleh, but for your sanity and well being.... Move on. There is a silver lining in that cloud... That's if you choose to see it
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by sunvick(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hey bro, If a woman you are intending to marry gives you reason to doubt her moves and actions, then thats a red flag man.
Lucky you man. She is only sorry that she was caught, I bet you she has also realized that you are the better option.

Just try your best and move on man. She will look sexually disgusting to you, cos when ever you wanner mount her, you remember a nigga has been eating your glorifies treasure. That emotional burden will never leave you. Its better you quit now than be in a loveless marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Thanks for being sarcastic
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by baby124: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Have you been faithful to her? Did you give her a reason to cheat? If you have been faithful, move on. But if you have not and she has forgiven you in the past then you must also forgive her now too. My humble submission here. Don't worry about finding someone else if you decide to move on. That will not be an issue at all. Don't also bother to revenge in any way. Just make her understand it's over and move on to someone else. You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Viking007(m): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2016
martyns303:

Experience is truly the best teacher. You've said it all.
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Berbierklaus(f): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Op what are you sad for

This is something you should go for thanksgiving with a big cow for grin
You realized the woman you are about to marry is a cheater,mismanage funds etc and you are sad please cheer up,Forget love,because in marriage love is not enough.

I was even thinking its something you can forgive her for until I saw this ------->
I travel out of the county last week,i had to bug her whats app,she updated the guy immediately i left....

That woman is not ready to change and once the ring is on her finger,she can even kill you shocked

@34 you are still quite young,please forget her and move on with your life,don't make a life time mistake,tell her to stop begging you and cut off communications

@dangotesmummy gringringrin they are coming for you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by dangotesmummy: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Op what are you sad for

This is something you should go for thanksgiving with a big cow for grin
You realized the woman you are about to marry is a cheater,mismanage funds etc and you are sad please cheer up,Forget love,because in marriage love is not enough.

I was even thinking its something you can forgive her for until I saw this ------->

That woman is not ready to change and once the ring is on her finger,she can even kill you shocked

@34 you are still quite young,please forget her and move on with your life,don't make a life time mistake,tell her to stop begging you and cut off communications

@dangotesmummy gringringrin they are coming for you

they can be my guest because I'm eagerly waiting wink
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Actually I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being very serious angry smiley
truthsayer007:

Thanks for being sarcastic
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Actually I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being very serious angry smiley
Hmmm, you have probably not invested emotionally into any relationship, so you won't understand the weight of cheating, Especially when its a woman cheating. Women don't cheat for cheating sake, it has to be she obviously don't luv you. After spending so much, you will feel like committing suicide. cry

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Actually I have and I am presently....and i have been cheated on severally, but i don't give a fvck cheesy
truthsayer007:

Hmmm, you have probably not invested emotionally into any relationship, so you won't understand the weight of cheating, Especially when its a woman cheating. Women don't cheat for cheating sake, it has to be she obviously don't luv you. After spending so much, you will feel like committing suicide. cry
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Actually I have and I am presently....and i have been cheated on severally, but i don't give a fvck cheesy

If you did't give a fvck, then you probably not putting anything into the relationship. Trust me, I've been there !

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2016
I am putting my time, my money and my emotions in the relationship....but my mentality about cheating and other irrelevant things are different smiley
truthsayer007:

If you did't give a fvck, then you probably not putting anything into the relationship. Trust me, I've been there !

1 Like

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by pretydiva(f): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
A broken relationship is better than a broken home. My dear, pick up d pieces left n move ahead wit ur life. Though it's not gonna be easy.

On d other hand, u should be thanking God 4 exposing d kinda lady u wanted 2 spend d rest of ur life with. She nor even mind give u another man's pregnancy 2 father
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Mutaino7(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mindfulness:
You can count yourself lucky you discovered that she is the dishonest, fraudulent, cheating, unappreciative, disloyal, treacherous kind of person before you got married to her. I know it hurts now but it is a blessing in disguise.

Your family will be happy to hear you broke up. They probably accepted her only because you insisted, which I very much respect you for. So let them have their 'I told ya so' moment and shake it off. They have all made mistakes too, plenty, - we all have even if nobody likes to admit it. wink

There are millions of good, honest, loving, beautiful, intelligent, caring, trustworthy, faithful, warm-hearted, interesting, exciting women out there. The next one will be better, much better. Trust it!

Normally you rarely see me quoting any of your post..infact i don't think i have ever done something like that. but today God wey say ah go open dez thread go bless you for this wise counsel you've given to a bro in need.
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mutaino7:
Normally you rarely see me quoting any of your post..infact i don't think i have ever done something like that. but today God wey say ah go open dez thread go bless you for this wise counsel you've given to a bro in need.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Richy4(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
I cannot say I know how you feel because that will be the lie of the century.....

However, I believe trust is the best thing that can happened to any couple...I believe there will be a time when love will look as if it has died down a little in a relationship,and that's when trust takes over..infact the two goes hand in hand.....I believe you are not gonna trust her anymore because you felt cheated. we are human, you will only forgive but you cannot forget despite the fact that you love her.....

If you go ahead with the relationship,that means you are going in with love and pity....The little I know in relationships, love and pity does not go hand in hand..Maybe it might work for you ...

No one is gonna tell you what to do bro...We can only offer not so good advice, and You can always ask that we shove it into...(u know where)..... but if you feel that love and pity can take you through without trust in the relationship, I totally wish you the best man.
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eeyah, so sorry op.. I understand how u feel.. I hate betrayals like crazy.
It's best to move on. You can still start afresh with someone who truly deserves you. Be thanking God, her secret is now revealed.. Uv saved yourself from an ugly divorce.. It's better if your family says shebi we told u.. Than to be married and at the end is dirty court battles of divorce.. Or separation.. Thank God oo
Uv been saved..
A better lady will come your way. That's for sure.. Be strong and move on.
Life is too short to be sad..
Let no one hold your happiness and peace of mind hostage.
Things happen.
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nancy2016: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=martyns303 post=50877444]

This was the part that struck me the most in the OP's write up. I don't understand why so many African men don't choose girls in their age group. They started dating when the girl was 20 and he was most likely her first serious boyfriend. At 25, you feel invincible and you want to explore the world. They are definitely in different stages of their lives. The girl is probably still trying to find her way in the world whereas he has already established himself.

@ OP my advice to you is to break up with your current girlfriend. Two years of cheating is a lot. If it was a one off I would say forgive her. Next time look for someone on the same level with you. What kind of interests will a 25 year old share with a 34 year old?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 1 Year And 2 Months Old Daughter Always Acting Weird (pls Read) / When Can A Child Be Independent? / Sick Of The Brain Fog, Time For Change. Stop Wanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.