Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Feel Broken And Miserable - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Broken And Miserable (2529 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal / If You Want To Be A Miserable Failure, Just Do What Makes You Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by martyns303(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Nancy2016 post=50905225][/quote]

Most men prefer younger women, what would u define as the ideal age difference?
Re: I Feel Broken And Miserable by Nancy2016: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
martyns303:

Most men prefer younger women, what would u define as the ideal age difference?

Therein lies their problem. I will probably say 5 years tops. I truly believe you need to be on the same page and same level of maturity and reasoning. At 25, most girls in Africa haven't even established a career. What is she bringing to the table? Does she really know who she is? Don't get me wrong there are some people who mature faster but a majority lose out on their freedom and the opportunity to self-develop. A graduate leaves her parents' home and then moves into a man's house. Has she learnt to be independent? Most likely not at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sigh / Sick Of The Brain Fog, Time For Change. Stop Wanking / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.