Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge (10918 Views)

Justice, Sylvester Ngwuta Arraigned For False Asset Declaration / More Trouble For Justice Sylvester Ngwuta / Return Justice Sylvester Ngwuta "Loot" Back To Kogi Gov. Group Begs DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by dunkem21(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
This people just want to distract our attention today of all days. .

Today, is reserved for Trump.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by back2sender: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Confronted with which evidence? The CJN never made any of such statement. They should bring on the trial already. Enough of the media trial. BTW I thought these Judges were under investigation for bribery, I didn't see anything like that on the charge sheet
See an ipad with thier stupidity.
5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers way of life naa idiots dem be.
Please leave Lagos and go back to your ugandan republic

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Boyooosa(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Not substantial enuff. A typical Nigerian criminal will survive these charges na...
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Chiedu4Trump: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Oblang:

U can play ethnic card like u want to, this one has bin charged already

Who is playing ethnc card?

Check Buhari's actions, going after all from the south in power.

The Army has retired all the christian senior officers & those from the south.

Buhari even made the head of NPA a northerner .

Please Buhari's cup is filling, Obama that helped him is out.

Now comes an anti-muslim man, grin
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2016
I now believe dat buhari and dss hav fastfowarded nigeria this man is 3rd in command u dont want an igbo man 2 be de chief justice o3 nigeria and his 4rm de same community wit me and he deos not collect bribe coz of what he beliv in continue bubu & dss
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Almand: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
The only charge that can be sustained is that of procession of more than one passport. Well that again have k leg as they as are all in his name. None of this charges can be proven beyond reasonable doubt. Someone probably want to embarrass this guy and not to do any justice to fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by demmahomidi: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Sylvester Ngwuta will definitely regret the day he collected money to sell that shameless judgement he gave in the kogi matter. They gave him the bribe and a few hours later they swooped on him in a ' sting' operation. Cunny man die cunny man bury am. Ngwuta is in a fix now he cannot say the truth because that will amount to confession of guilt. God is great

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Katyusha:
Pls sharap... What has the economy got to do with those thieves? GEJ lost the election yet you wailers have not recovered.
So becoz GEJ lost dat why bubu is busy fast fowardin nigeria economy or it deos nt concern bubu the way we are collapsin
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by maiquel: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Confronted with which evidence? The CJN never made any of such statement. They should bring on the trial already. Enough of the media trial. BTW I thought these Judges were under investigation for bribery, I didn't see anything like that on the charge sheet
dont be among those illiterates who want the exact words shove in their eyes before they accept the truth...
Ask yourself why the sudden shift in the earlier stance of the CJN?
Why are these Judges not allowed to sit on any matter brought before them?
We know the CJN will always protect their own, under the guise of judicial independence.
But with the 'evidence on ground' as we have recently seen, they have no choice but to act accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Chiboboski: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
saintmark88:

Oga can't u read, the judge has been charged to court, the prosecution has file the charges against him.... Or can't u read
They don't read. Most times they follow on Headlines. This one must do to survive as a wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Katyusha(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Hizzy:

So becoz GEJ lost dat why bubu is busy fast fowardin nigeria economy or it deos nt concern bubu the way we are collapsin
Write English.. I don't understand what you are typing.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by maiquel: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Katyusha:
leave that guy jare...that was how he was saying Buhari doesnt want a man to be the Chief justice of Nig. One who is corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by kcnwaigbo: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
maiquel:

dont be among those illiterates who want the exact words shove in their eyes before they accept the truth...
Ask yourself why the sudden shift in the earlier stance of the CJN?
Why are these Judges not allowed to sit on any matter brought before them?
We know the CJN will always protect their own, under the guise of judicial independence.
But with the 'evidence on ground' as we have recently seen, they have no choice but to act accordingly.
My dear you do not have anything against the honourable jurist.
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by demmahomidi: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear you do not have anything against the honourable jurist.

You seem to have a personal link with the ngwuta judge and his friends. Tell them kogi judgement is haunting them. The only way he can be saved is to come clean on what transpired.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by hrhobi1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just yesterday a yahoo boy was sentenced too 18 months in prison over 250 dollars, less than 100k naira. Let's see how many months or years these curropt judge will get.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by banki(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

Who is playing ethnc card?

Check Buhari's actions, going after all from the south in power.

The Army has retired all the christian senior officers & those from the south.

Buhari even made the head of NPA a

northerner .

Please Buhari's cup is filling, Obama that helped him is out.

Now comes an anti-muslim man, grin

In a few statements you just showed that your a bigot and play the racist card

Is dasuki a southerner or is he a christian? What of bafarawa? Or dikko? Why was it OK for the person you support to put southerners in positions and when another person does it the person is bad?
Bode George is a southerner and a christian he was the former chairman of NPA am sure you know why he went to jail!

And you think because of your political linage you parade yourself as a christian? A true Christian doesn't support falsehood and you my brother just paraded falsehood and get over with your electoral loss of 2015
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by ogunsj: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

They should take them to court already, all these stories from the media are becoming boring
how old are you.
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by gawu1: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
Buhari simply whats to eliminate the south.

He did that with the army, retiring all who were christian or from the south.

Filled all posts with Northerners.

When will the silly south understand that Buhari is planning to conquer the whole Nigeria.

After all they just passed a 2nd reading making Sharia law

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/11/nigeria-bill-seeking-to-make-sharia.html
Why are you still so much concerned about Nigeria? Or are not aware that the long awaited messiah who would give us our Biafra, Trump has won the election?
Stop crying, brother!!??
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

LOL e pain am, I guess you ignore the news when it broke out..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/confronted-proof-evidence-suspended-judges-cjn/

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/judgegate-njc-confronted-with-overwhelming-evidence-cjn/
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Katyusha:
maybe ur blind
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Katyusha(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hizzy:
maybe ur blind
Your father is blind..for fucking your ugly ass mum and birthing piglets like you and your siblings.
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Katyusha:
Your father is blind..for fucking your ugly ass mum and birthing piglets like you and your siblings.
You are officially blind God created u dat way
Sorry ape
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Royruky(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
onomeasike:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-files-9-count-charge-ngwuta-supreme-court-judge

So these are the charges. Na woah. Waste of public fund
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Royruky(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Almand:
The only charge that can be sustained is that of procession of more than one passport. Well that again have k leg as they as are all in his name. None of this charges can be proven beyond reasonable doubt. Someone probably want to embarrass this guy and not to do any justice to fight against corruption

I cannot but totally agree with you. A cheer waste of public fund.
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by 1Kaycee1(m): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2016
uchej11:
FG's gat proof this time around
uchej11:
uchej11:
Trusted data plan? Seriously!!!?? So, scamming people is what you do for a living? Hope your family members especially your mother knows what you do for a living.
Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by 1Kaycee1(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2016
uchej11:
This Uchej11 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
uchej11:
This Uchej11 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
uchej11:

Re: Sylvester Ngwuta: FG Files 9 Count Charges Against Judge by Katyusha(m): 4:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Hizzy:

You are officially blind God created u dat way
Sorry ape
Your best reply? Hahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Mourns Akeredolu / PHCN To Commence Privatization Next Week / Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.