Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win (3136 Views)

Iraqi PM: Al-abadi: "Trump More Determined To Defeat ISIS Than Obama" / My View About America Election And Donald Trump / Pictures That Define The Just Concluded America Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Brilliance9000: 3:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is leading in all toss up/deciding states...Florida, Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina.

Newyork Times Live Reporting
http://www.nytimes.com
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Brilliance9000: 3:22am On Nov 09, 2016
In New Hampshire, Trump closing in on Clinton...now tied!
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Brilliance9000: 3:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump also leading in another important toss up state Michigan with 15% reporting.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 09, 2016
tongue Make Nigeria Great Again.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Brilliance9000: 3:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Breaking News...Trump has taken the lead in New Hampshire.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by courage89(m): 3:51am On Nov 09, 2016
This election is closer than i thought... I thought Hillary will win this election by landslide
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:00am On Nov 09, 2016
HALLE LUJAH TRUMP IS WINNINGTON!!!

HOPE APC-Kano style in 2015 would not spoil ma show with their magical rigging!

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Brilliance9000: 4:03am On Nov 09, 2016
courage89:
This election is closer than i thought... I thought Hillary will win this election by landslide

That's what the corporate media tell you.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by mensdept: 4:04am On Nov 09, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
tongue Make Nigeria Great Again.

Yes, as long as our people stop all the hype on failed rogues and go for REAL change. No more quack military thugs as president for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by listenersky: 4:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Nobody expected the outcome of this election to be like this, from all indications,
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by listenersky: 4:09am On Nov 09, 2016
I thought some men of God prophecied that Clinton will win the election.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Rossikk(m): 4:11am On Nov 09, 2016
This is strange.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by koladebrainiac(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2016
This is not Kano Pick 2,katsina pick three jalingo last card N kadunna checkup for Clinton

3 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by limeta(f): 4:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari should be packing his bags .

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by chriskosherbal(m): 4:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Seriously observing.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Americans give us Trump!!!

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Rossikk(m): 4:23am On Nov 09, 2016
The currency markets are tumbling..
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by shaddoww: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Should Trump loose at last, den d Republican should really praised Donald Trump cos since d the Bush family, Trump is d only one to cum dis far n even without much of his party's support n with little experience. So I really salute Trump. He is d real hero cos even in Nigeria, dey called him names.

2 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by OLADD: 4:46am On Nov 09, 2016
shaddoww:
Should Trump loose at last, den d Republican
should really praised Donald Trump cos since d
the Bush family, Trump is d only one to cum dis
far n even without much of his party's support n
with little experience. So I really salute Trump.
He is d real hero cos even in Nigeria, dey called
him names.

From the look of things it would take a miracle for Hilary Clinton to win eventually. The tide is massively in Trump's favour.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by shaddoww: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2016
OLADD:

From the look of things it would take a miracle for Hilary Clinton to win eventually. The tide is massively in Trump's favour.
Seriously I av learnt a lot, u should just believe in urself n forget wat everyother person says.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2016
With CNN rubbish poll of polls, slaughtering and misquoting Donald J. Trump, he is winning. Am glad American people are wise people. Trump for POTUS.

2 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 5:04am On Nov 09, 2016
undecided

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton is currently in the lead: 209 to 187
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
You are checking BBC, and BBC is follwing ABC news. You need to follow FOX news, for real live updates.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
Its 197 to 216: Clinton vs Trump.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by ifyalways(f): 5:24am On Nov 09, 2016
koladebrainiac:
This is not Kano Pick 2,katsina pick three jalingo last card N kadunna checkup for Clinton
Lmao.

This made me chuckle so much. cheesy
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

You are checking BBC, and BBC is follwing ABC news. You need to follow FOX news, for real live updates.

No, i am following MSNBC live and not BBC.Why in the world will i follow Fox news?
Currently 228 to 209. with Trump in the lead.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Viking007:
Its 197 to 216: Clinton vs Trump.

You're actually very wrong.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 5:36am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

You're actually very wrong.
Its now Clinton 209 to Trump's 228.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Viking007:
Its now Clinton 209 to Trump's 228.

2 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2016
^^ fixed.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

No, i am following MSNBC live and not BBC.Why in the world will i follow Fox news?
Currently 228 to 209. with Trump in the lead.
Are you US based?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Election 2020 Polls: See Who Is Leading Between Trump And Biden (PHOTO) / Saudi Princess Robbed - $15 Million Plus / Will Democrats Apologize To Trump Over Russiagate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.