Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview (3393 Views)

Integrated Cooperative Services Ltd Interview On Saturday / Tyonex Nig Ltd Interview Let's Meet Here / VHR Nig Ltd Interview Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by gloryland(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2007
Does any body know this company and what they do? I have been invited for a written interview and i dont know any thing about them. I will also like to know the format of the interview if any Nairalander has any clue. Thanks
Re: United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by arinola1(f): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2007
never heard of them. Hope someone comes to ur rescue soon
All the best though smiley
Re: United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by afam1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2007
like the last person said
i also pray some one comes to your aid
i also applied but have not heard from them
nolong thing the lord is your strenght
Re: United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by azeemat: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2007
geophysical is a geologic company a think they will base there questions on geology interpretation
Re: United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by whaley(m): 4:37am On Jan 10, 2007
gloryland:

Does any body know this company and what they do? I have been invited for a written interview and i don't know any thing about them. I will also like to know the format of the interview if any Nairalander has any clue. Thanks

Let me help you out. They are seismic data collection. I did all their tests and interviews, was employed but I work elsewhere. The first test they gave us last year had some electronics, power, easy maths, logic i.e and, or, ex-or type of stuff. There was essay about your take on the Niger delta problems. The interview was easy. Just be confident in your abilities. I hope you swim or intend to learn fast. Lastly, watch one of those home videos the night before I assure you it will help (after studying of course). smiley
Re: United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by gloryland(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2007
whaley:

Let me help you out. They are seismic data collection. I did all their tests and interviews, was employed but I work elsewhere. The first test they gave us last year had some electronics, power, easy maths, logic i.e and, or, ex-or type of stuff. There was essay about your take on the Niger delta problems. The interview was easy. Just be confident in your abilities. I hope you swim or intend to learn fast. Lastly, watch one of those home videos the night before I assure you it will help (after studying of course). smiley

Thanks for the Info. But it came quite late as i wrote the test on Monday 8th and your message came on the 10th. You just gave the "Expo". What you posted was exactly what they asked. God bless you. Guys like you are rare. Thanks again.
Re: United Geophysical Nig Ltd Interview by okeyz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
Let me help you out. They are seismic data collection. I did all their tests and interviews, was employed but I work elsewhere. The first test they gave us last year had some electronics, power, easy maths, logic i.e and, or, ex-or type of stuff. There was essay about your take on the Niger delta problems. The interview was easy. Just be confident in your abilities. I hope you swim or intend to learn fast. Lastly, watch one of those home videos the night before I assure you it will help (after studying of course).

well thanks whaley for the info.
Please can you tell us what their paycheck is like and working conditions,and staff benefit,infact everything yoou know about the company and which company are you you working for now?
thanks wink

(1) (Reply)

Amo Farm Employment Oyo St / 6 Things You Should Always Include On Your CV / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Recruitment July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.