Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Galleries On The US Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Galleries On The US Election (371 Views)

#US Election Updates - See Results / Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election / TB Joshua Prophesies Winner Of US Election! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galleries On The US Election by IAmOged(f): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Presidental candidate Donald Trump casting his vote with his wife melania Trump yesterday

Re: Galleries On The US Election by IAmOged(f): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Democrat Presidental Nominee Hillary Clinton casting her vote yesterday

Re: Galleries On The US Election by IAmOged(f): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump supporter celebrate Trump victory in key state...florida and ohio

Re: Galleries On The US Election by evilapc: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2016
supporters of APC, afonjas, almajiris, it seems Ipob don win for USA ..what can you zombies say?

Why do they change jan..jaw..eeds, to supporter of APC?

Also remember Ipob supported briexit. ..

Jan..jaw..eeds simply rigged the weak GEJ out because they had Obama support
Re: Galleries On The US Election by IAmOged(f): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2016
marvin deleon(left) of Washington Dc cries as he stands in the overflow for Hillary Clinton

Re: Galleries On The US Election by IAmOged(f): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2016
clinton supporter be like .....
magic dream......

i love trump political incorrectness......we need a monster like him in aso rock to destroy our corrupt system....

1 Like

Re: Galleries On The US Election by klassykute(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
oghene!!!! lemmie quickly call my uncle and Knw if he has started packing

(1) (Reply)

Four Israeli Soldiers Killed In Fresh Terrorist Attack / Yahya Jammeh Of The Gambia Has Finally Agreed To Step Down / Donald Trump- i will do everything Within my Power To Ensure The BAN is upheld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.