Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? (1574 Views)

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Governor Aregbesola Meets Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by GenbIoodykiller: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
kiss the gaddem truth grin
trump is POTUS cool

none of my business though just wanted to remind those that find pleasure in irrelevant stuffs

kropotkin2 my guy how far naaa

7 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
trump is POTUS cool

none of my business though just wanted to remind those that find pleasure in irrelevant stuffs

Fine. Congratulations your candidate won. I was wrong. Please let me know when he will be sending troops to eject Buhari out of Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by GenbIoodykiller: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
Fine. Congratulations your candidate won. I was wrong. Please let me know when he will be sending troops to eject Buhari out of Aso rock
Nonsense!!
who said so?

8 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by preetypam(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
a.k.a kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

Nonsense!!
who said so?
Your IPOB friends

1 Like

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
Your IPOB friends

Afonjas always coming up with silly talks to deflect attention from their delusion and failure in life...

15 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by GenbIoodykiller: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:
a.k.a kiss the truth
lol he's kissing the damn truth right now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by preetypam(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

lol he's kissing the damn truth right now
na so...we wont see him around now but just create a thread about looters or biafra you will see him replying all the comments.
in other news,

KISS THE TRUTH!

12 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by GenbIoodykiller: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

na so...we wont see him around now but just create a thread about looters or biafra you will see him replying all the comments.
in other news,

KISS THE TRUTH!
lol grin
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
Its you IPOB pigs who are failures. You have failed in everything you have put your hands to so far in your futile pursuit of your phantom biafra. Your dilector sits languishing in a cage, your street protests to free him were futile and your dreams of a breakaway republic are as fleeting as ever. Now that your Trump has won the elections please remind him of his campaign promise to send US troops to Nigeria, arrest Buhari, take him to The Hague and proclaim biafra. Anything short of this confirms your failure in all that you do. By the way when is Putin sending the Russian warplanes to bomb the zoo? grin

Useless rants from an accursed Afonja, trying in vain to deflect the miseries and myopism of the Yoruba tribe...

Cute.khalifa:
"Tinubuism – the pursuit of power at all costs, without principle and the benefits of lessons of history. Tinubuism as a political philosophy glorifies the absence of principles, which translates to an absence of ideology; It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. philosophy, incubates within itself the seeds of its own vulnerability and its evanescence. Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades. In doing this, he spent money, energy, skills, goodwill, time, Afonjas should suffer their fate alone"

Fagg0t, may I remind you that Awolowo wouldn't have died of rat poison if he was a brave man.
Awo died like a rat in my street gutter: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yorubbish tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days.

Yorobbers started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
Its you IPOB pigs who are failures. You have failed in everything you have put your hands to so far in your futile pursuit of your phantom biafra. Your dilector sits languishing in a cage, your street protests to free him were futile and your dreams of a breakaway republic are as fleeting as ever. Now that your Trump has won the elections please remind him of his campaign promise to send US troops to Nigeria, arrest Buhari, take him to The Hague and proclaim biafra. Anything short of this confirms your failure in all that you do. By the way when is Putin sending the Russian warplanes to bomb the zoo? grin
[/s]

Squeal until you are out of breath..

Biafraudexposed come a donate your illiteracy to your silly pained Afonja and pour out your heart here..

8 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by GenbIoodykiller: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
[/s]
you sound sooo pain ma nigga
take heart bro it's well i warned you yesterday not to carry this thing for head but you guys with your African mentality taught that since Hillary is from the incumbent party it's impossible for her to loose that made people like soyinka and tb joshua to misyarn thinking that this is Africa where the incumbent riggs as he pleases but in America no magomago one man one vote it's power to the people not politicians cool
once again take a chill pill and submit yourself to the ipod yoots you vowed to taunt yesterday for proper bashing and drilling because it would have been a hell for them if it was Hillary that won so calm down and stop fuming grin
i guess no one saw this coming not even me cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
[s]you sound sooo pain ma nigga
[s]take heart bro it's well i warned you yesterday not to carry this thing for head but you guys with your African mentality taught that since Hillary is from the incumbent party it's impossible for her to loose that made people like soyinka and tb joshua to misyarn thinking that this is Africa where the incumbent riggs as he pleases but in America no magomago one man one vote it's power to the people not politicians cool
once again take a chill pill and submit yourself to the ipod yoots you vowed to taunt yesterday for proper bashing and drilling because it would have been a hell for them if it was Hillary that won so calm down and stop fuming grin
i guess no one saw this coming not even me[/s] [/s]cheesy
Not pained just disappointed i lost a chance to poke fun at IPOB yoots. Ill have my day some other time. cheesy
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

U[s]seless rants from an accursed Afonja, trying in vain to deflect the miseries and myopism of the Yoruba tribe...

Cute.khalifa:
"Tinubuism – the pursuit of power at all costs, without principle and the benefits of lessons of history. Tinubuism as a political philosophy glorifies the absence of principles, which translates to an absence of ideology; It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. philosophy, incubates within itself the seeds of its own vulnerability and its evanescence. Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades. In doing this, he spent money, energy, skills, goodwill, time, Afonjas should suffer their fate alone"

Fagg0t, may I remind you that Awolowo wouldn't have died of rat poison if he was a brave man.
Awo died like a rat in my street gutter: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yorubbish tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days.

Yorobbers started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.[/s]
When will Trump be signing an executive order releasing your caged dilector and declaring the state of Biafra? shocked

1 Like

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

U[s]seless rants from an accursed Afonja, trying in vain to deflect the miseries and myopism of the Yoruba tribe...

Cute.khalifa:

Yorobbers started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.[/s]
When will Trump be signing an executive order releasing your caged dilector and declaring the state of Biafra? Have the Russian warplanes arrived yet? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
When will Trump be signing an executive order releasing your caged dilector and declaring the state of Biafra? shocked
[/s]

Useless rants of frustrated and confused Afonja!

2 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
When will Trump be signing an executive order releasing your caged dilector and declaring the state of Biafra? Have the Russian warplanes arrived yet? grin shocked
[/s]

Wailing and gnashing of teeth by a deluded Afonja!

2 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
96xtr09r:
[s][/s]

[s]Wailing and gnashing of teeth by a deluded Afonja![/s]
Quote me when Nnamdi Kanu gets a jail free card out of our zoo
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
Quote me when Nnamdi Kanu gets a jail free card out of our zoo
[/s]

Quote me when deluded Afonjas install an Oba in place of the Emir of Ilorin...

https://www.nairaland.com/2533488/shocking-egun-not-yoruba---dr-pius-fasinu

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/04/exclusion-ogu-egun-people-lagos-and-ogun-national-conference-delegates%E2%80%99-list

4 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by timeboss: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
96xtr09r:
[s][/s]

Quote me when deluded Afonjas install an Oba in place of the Emir of Ilorin...

https://www.nairaland.com/2533488/shocking-egun-not-yoruba---dr-pius-fasinu

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/04/exclusion-ogu-egun-people-lagos-and-ogun-national-conference-delegates%E2%80%99-list
copy & paste connoisseur, you annoy me, I promise to fry your ass by next wk.

1 Like

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by 96xtr09r: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
timeboss:

Loudmouthed Afonja ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

It'll always be my pleasure to whip some sense into you.

3 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Justiceleague1: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
timeboss:

lolsss..see dis fugitive o! grin
Wanted fugitive! grin
wheres timeman? Timemanager? grin
lols

i will,i shall lolss grin
i go na bottle..grin grin

KISS THE TRUTH
BEG ZHA TRUTH, mallam HAAAhahahahahahahahahahaha.. grin grin grin grin grin
chaiii!!! Who do u like this?

Op,time manager dòn turn shadow walker lolsss... grin

4 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Justiceleague1: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lolsss grin TRUMPAZEE has been put to shame grin
mallam KISS THE TRUTH alh BEG ZHA GASKIYA lolssss grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Justiceleague1: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
kropotkin2:
when will your TORMENT begin,afonja?

3 Likes

Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by DabuIIIT: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
kropotkin2:
Not pained just disappointed i lost a chance to poke fun at IPOB yoots. Ill have my day some other time. cheesy
of cos,every do. always have its day grin
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by basilo102: 1:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Lol, afonjas now shifting the goalpost?? IPOB yoots should bash the hell out of this afonjastic creatures. They thought it was nigeria where kwankwaso manufactures votes from his anus
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 11, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
trump is POTUS cool

This is you in back in 2014

[b]
What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
i keep asking myself what will be the fate of apc and their touts both online and offline after 2015 election which will be all GEJ'S OR GEJ'S VICTORIOUS DAY.

since they merged with only one mission (to take power by all means) what will be their fate and their goal again if GEJ wins?
can they afford to wait together another 4 years? (2019)

what will be the condition of people like egift,omenka,koboko69,berem and others? (because na only God go save them from my e-bully and murder that day)

will they still have the shame and mouth to talk in this forum?

will buhari return again in 2019 as usual?

what will be the name of the new tinubu's gang to face GEJ'S pdp candidate in 2019?

will they form another deadly sect because bokoharam is almost dead?

will they cause mayhem like they did in 2011 because thats their last consolation resort?

so many questions on my mind but the only answers i know is

GEJ TILL 2019
NO PLACE FOR TINUBU'S GANG IN ASO ROCK FOREVER
APC WILL NEVER SMELL PRESIDENTIAL POWER[/b]

should i pull up some more? grin
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
This is you in back in 2014

[b]
What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
i keep asking myself what will be the fate of apc and their touts both online and offline after 2015 election which will be all GEJ'S OR GEJ'S VICTORIOUS DAY.

since they merged with only one mission (to take power by all means) what will be their fate and their goal again if GEJ wins?

what will be the condition of people like egift,omenka,koboko69,berem and others? (because na only God go save them from my e-bully and murder that day)

what will be the name of the new tinubu's gang to face GEJ'S pdp candidate in 2019?

will they cause mayhem like they did in 2011 because thats their last consolation resort?

GEJ TILL 2019
APC WILL NEVER SMELL PRESIDENTIAL POWER[/b]

should i pull up some more? grin
Checkout my classic reaction to your last post before you fled Nairaland from October 13th 2014 till you resurfaced with this new moniker GenBloodykiller grin

bloodykiller:

GEJ TILL 2019
APC WILL NEVER SMELL PRESIDENTIAL POWER

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by kropotkin2: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015

Oga Bloodykiller the one and only slayer of APC e-rats, when are we finally going to 'e-bully' these Tinubu nairaland rats? grin
Re: Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee? by Justiceleague1: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
Checkout my classic reaction to your last post before you fled Nairaland from October 13th 2014 till you resurfaced with this new moniker GenBloodykiller grin

bloodykiller:

GEJ TILL 2019
APC WILL NEVER SMELL PRESIDENTIAL POWER

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by kropotkin2: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015

Oga Bloodykiller the one and only slayer of APC e-rats, when are we finally going to 'e-bully' these Tinubu nairaland rats? grin

when Hillary clinton wins the US elections,you know, after you zombies would'av tormented 'them' on wednesday. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Ondo State Governorship Elections And Candidates That Won Since 1979 / Why Buhari Might Be Deported from Britain / happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.