Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (26115 Views)

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" / Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2016
I have not seen a day pass by on Nairaland without some guy or man opening a thread where he condemns Ladies and their love for money and all things money. It has become so frequent to see the guys on this forum criticizing and analysing the reasons why they think most ladies can't do without money, makeup and all these stuffs. Some of these guys take it to a whole new level by cussing ladies who indulge in the practice of asking their BFs for money, using too much makeup to attract men and all whatnots.

The aim of this thread is to tell these guys to stop being hypocrites!!

You come on Nairaland to tell girls to stop applying makeups, you say natural beauty is the best, you say brazillian hairs are the remnant of one dead oyinbo woman in one foreign country. You say all whatnots, YET, you never see a shabbily dressed girl with little or no makeup on your street and ask her out?? I ask you why... isn't such a girl the perfect ideal of your dream girl that you propagate on Nairaland??

You say that girls shouldn't ask their boyfriends for money, that money is not the basis of a relationship but you wanna date a woman who looks good ahbi?
You want your babe to be hot, classy and chic. You want to be able to show her off in your circle, you want other guys to drool over your girl and wonder how lucky you are to have such a fine specimen of the human race as your own, YET, you do not wanna spend money! I need to ask this, my brothers. ... Are you high??
Yes, I know that some girls can overdo this business of asking their boyfriends or fiances for money and take it to another whole level of absurdness but that doesn't give guys the guts to come here and spill whatever trash they can about girls and their love for money. .. Who doesn't love money??

You also condemn it when girls upload their nudes on instagram and facebook, you call them all sorta names and surnames YET, you are the same set of people that go on IG and facebook to hunt for cleavage-revealing pictures to like and self-service off. You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh

You all came out to criticize chidinma okeke and her sexually explicit video, you say it's not morally right, you say it is against the law of nature and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people that watched the video, got a hard-on and pleasured yourselves with the video content. . Some of you are still dying to watch it seff!

You say lalasticlala only moves boobs-related topics to Frontpage, you say it is frustrating and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people who gives boobs thread the traffic it deserves because you can't get enough of Women and their er0tic endowments bestowed on them by God Almighty!

It is high time Men stop being hypocrites and accept themselves for who they really are :-
"Passionate Lovers Of All Things Women"

191 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
[s][/s]

??
Lol cheesy
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
This will change nothing

You just want to get bashed undecided

*Modified*
So, this made fp eventually? Interesting
cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Let me get bashed oh... I'll enjoy it grin

Cc KissChrix

*modified *

Where the ladies at? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Rayfield: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
If you expect the world to be fair with you and your opinion(s) because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him. Above all, someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right. Your thoughts and theirs will never be the same.
Don't let any Human being become a Stanger to you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Let me get bashed oh... I'll enjoy it grin

Cc KissChrix

*modified *

Where the ladies at? tongue

Let the bashing begin

While I observe from the sidelines
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by jamalnation(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2016

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by RoyalBlak007: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
are you
guilty? grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Presh900(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
mtchewww... Go get a life already

22 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by AlienStar: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
spreads mat
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Op, i'm just in a good mood today saved for the sake that donald trump won in the US election, and as such same sex marriage will be abolished if not ehhundecided

6 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey,you have a good point. Yesterday there was a thread on stretch marks and 'they' were like "its a no for them". Majority of them have girlfriends with gigantic stretch marks.well you can choose to be anything you want on the internet. Its a pity some guys decide to be hypocrites

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Sigh! She can talk for Africa lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Emodeee: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Mehn, dis girl dey vex sha. I could feel your anger as i was reading the article.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2016
I think they will really stop if we stop living our lives according to their opinion and in consideration of how they feel.

Imagine a girl using make ups cos guys dont like girls without make up undecided ...Not even her bf but guys in general.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is Nairaland, where you can be whatever you wanna.

Actually, real men know what to do for their women, not some church rats wailing upandan, you get time to give them the attention they so much crave.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by rosalieene(f): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
I love this thread,
so true...
Odunharry come, I know you must have one or two thing to say here. You always like bashing ladies ;

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
PA PA PA PA PA PA YEEEBA! LOLADE DEY PARA PARA AHHH PARA PARA..PRRRRAAAAA PARA grin single don land..studio loading cool cheesy

para.mp3 cool

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by iamharkinwaley: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm Lawlahdey thank your star say I dey good mood coz my uncle deportation will soon be announce..... Sai Trump

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Presh900(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Hmmm Lawlahdey thank your star say I dey good mood coz my uncle deportation will soon be announce..... Sai Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by kinglekan: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by mhisbliss(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
preach sister girl preach grin wao Lawlahdey yaff joined bad gang, thumbs up sis, lalasticlala come o,

Its the world we live in, you aint fair in complexion you're ugly, and you have to bleach yourself until you become red, you go natural you're cheap, heavy makeup is all you need to look expensive, its nairaland and no matter what you do you'll be criticized so do whatever you think is right and forget the rest,

12 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Smellymouth: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
I think the lack of respect happens when you see women being portrayed as commodities more than as individuals..When you look at the way women are used in media(especially in music videos),you can see why most young men have this idea that women should be treated without respect...

When you treat other humans as disposable or as commodities,you do harm to them and to yourself for that matter...At least this is my belief..

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Odunharry(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
rosalieene:
I love this thread,
so true...
Odunharry come, I know you must have one or two thing to say here. You always like bashing ladies ;
Oh no.
if u as a lady know what you want and stick to it , the opinion won't bother you..

if a Lady lacks self esteem n live her life by dictates / opinion of other which may/may not be important, then it's her choice n decision.
i still dont get why You people are out here blaming guys for no reason... If as a lady you cant take responsibility for what you do, then you just be going about in circles.. It shows clearly the op or many women do most of what they do to please guys.

And finally if as a Lady you think ur happiness lies with a guy or live all ur life just to please n artract the opposite sex, then sorry for you..

I will advice you go learn how to get what you want and don't let people opinion be a guide on how to live ur life.

Rosalieene, i don't know why you think disagreeing with you means i hate you or cos we are friends and i should say yes to all you do or shouldn't correct/criticise you when you do something wrong..

BTW, i dont hate women.. i love them.
Now run to d other room n wait for me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by iamharkinwaley: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Presh900 post=50894170][/quote] Dude for your age you still dey use crayon play... Nah your type I see o
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op go back to the kitchen or the other room

COMMODITY!!! cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Presh900(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

Dude for your age you still dey use crayon play...
Nah your type I see o
lol.... Ogbeni i still dey 11yrs o.... Tell that ur uncle mk im bring original iPhone earpiece for me abeg.. Lol
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by mikolo80: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I have not seen a day pass by on Nairaland without some guy or man opening a thread where he condemns Ladies and their love for money and all things money. It has become so frequent to see the guys on this forum criticizing and analysing the reasons why they think most ladies can't do without money, makeup and all these stuffs. Some of these guys take it to a whole new level by cussing ladies who indulge in the practice of asking their BFs for money, using too much makeup to attract men and all whatnots.

The aim of this thread is to tell these guys to stop being hypocrites!!

You come on Nairaland to tell girls to stop applying makeups, you say natural beauty is the best, you say brazillian hairs are the remnant of one dead oyinbo woman in one foreign country. You say all whatnots, YET, you never see a shabbily dressed girl with little or no makeup on your street and ask her out?? I ask you why... isn't such a girl the perfect ideal of your dream girl that you propagate on Nairaland??
why you talking nonsense
We Bleep d makeup girls but marry the natural ones ask toke and Co

You say that girls shouldn't ask their boyfriends for money, that money is not the basis of a relationship but you wanna date a woman who looks good ahbi? yeah girlfriends not fockmates materials, Shebi is money they want
You want your babe to be hot, classy and chic. You want to be able to show her off in your circle, you want other guys to drool over your girl and wonder how lucky you are to have such a fine specimen of the human race as your own, YET, you do not wanna spend money! I need to ask this, my brothers. ... Are you high?? Wetin do her own wallet
Na me send am go school, hear mumu o

Yes, I know that some girls can overdo this business of asking their boyfriends or fiances for money and take it to another whole level of absurdness but that doesn't give guys the guts to come here and spill whatever trash they can about girls and their love for money. .. Who doesn't love money??
continue na Shebi na una toto go suffer am
You also condemn it when girls upload their nudes on instagram and facebook, you call them all sorta names and surnames YET, you are the same set of people that go on IG and facebook to hunt for cleavage-revealing pictures to like and self-service off. You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh
continue de naked unasef na. Who lose?
You all came out to criticize chidinma okeke and her sexually explicit video, you say it's not morally right, you say it is against the law of nature and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people that watched the video, got a hard-on and pleasured yourselves with the video content. . Some of you are still dying to watch it seff!
who lose
You say lalasticlala only moves boobs-related topics to Frontpage, you say it is frustrating and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people who gives boobs thread the traffic it deserves because you can't get enough of Women and their er0tic endowments bestowed on them by God Almighty!
u
Continue de naked na

It is high time Men stop being hypocrites and accept themselves for who they really are :-
"Passionate Lovers Of All Things Women"

Wetin concine us. We de give advise for passionate marriers of all things fish brained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by slimthugchime(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
jamalnation:
i was even running to comment this picture but you beat me to it grin grin
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Youngpo413: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
It only concern those guys wey get una time.
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by teejaypee: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
saying 'all' men are hypocritical is uncalled for, u know that includes your father right?!..

undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.