Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? (28495 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / BREAKING: Prof Wole Soyinka Destroys ‘green Card’ As Vowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Rayloverscrib: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Wole Soyinka vowed that if Trump wins the US elections, he would tear his green card.

The election has been concluded. Trump won. Mrs Clinton conceded. Wailers are wailing.

Wole Soyinka, let's see what he does to his green card.

7 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Iffa hear grin

People : Sir, now that Hillary Clinton has lost the US presidential elections, are you going to tear your green card as you vowed?

Soyinka: When did I say I'll tear my green card? Are you people deaf? Since when can you tear something that's plastic? I said I'll fear it meaning, I'll be very protective of it because it's my only chance of not facing deportation
embarassed

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by maiquel: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
Thought you said he was PICTURED tearing his green card... Totally in constrast with your heading...
Hiss

12 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Biafman: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Don't mind that coward afonja, he no go fit tear anything. Na all mouth afonjas be.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by kolaish(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
Wole Soyinka vowed that if Trump wins the US elections, he would tear his green card.

The election has been concluded. Trump won. Mrs Clinton conceded. Wailers are wailing.

OP, YOUR THREAD IS MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE.

7 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by mightyhazel: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Iffa hear grin

People : Sir, now that Hillary Clinton has lost the US presidential elections, are you going to tear your green card as you vowed?

Soyinka: When did I say I'll tear my green card? Are you people deaf? Since when can you tear something that's plastic? I said I'll fear it meaning, I'll be very protective of it because it's my only chance of not facing deportation
embarassed
hilarious!

3 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by LecciGucci: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
As long as he is a Yoruba man he will always change his words.
Dnt take them too serious

Dont be suprised if TB joshua comes out tommorrow and tell u the female president he saw in his dream was actually trump.
he was in scotland native attire, skirt and shirt and he mistook him for clinton. grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by tpwealth(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
wole Soyinka be like...

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Did any you hear him or record him say he would tear his green card?

Did anyone here hear or witness TB Joshua say that the Lord showed him that Clinton would be the next president??

If yes, pls speak forth.
Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Deelaw(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Biafman:
Don't mind that coward afonja, he no go fit tear anything. Na all mouth afonjas be.

He's not an afonja like d odas bro. He's one of d few dat still thinks straight and we respect him for dat. He said it in response to the deportation threat of "all Nigerians" by trump. He's a nationalist, not an ethnic bigot like others....We shuld commend his bravery instead.

19 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Greatpooss(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Don't mind that grey hair Professor, he was only trying to create scene during the interview. He is a joker!

3 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Which time YORUBA begin get mind....?

That reminds me of the Yoruba Army General that was kneeling to beg Major Hamza mustapha...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Agimor(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
The last time I checked Soyinka is an Afonja. One thing that is common with Afonja's is chest beating.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Agimor:
The last time I checked Soyinka is an Afonja. One thing that is common with Afonja's is chest beating.

cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by GenbIoodykiller: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
i wont disrespect the prof cool

3 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by ayd91(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
maiquel:

Thought you said he was PICTURED tearing his green card... Totally in constrast with your heading...
Hiss

Intentional Misleading Title... OP has a loose screw... #No_Offense
Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Daniel058(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
WHO Soyinka don EPP?

The wan who once challenged Mama peace to a debate ... Chai!!

7 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tiye ke? ??

8 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by soulpiano23(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Biafman:
Yoruba people are thinking of how to add values to the other tribes in Lagos,these other tribes keeping hating yoruba.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by angeltolly(f): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
MISLEADING TOPIC

1 Like

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by dennisworld1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thread open

4 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by MilesLamar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Opistorincos(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Iffa hear grin

embarassed

Your lying prowess is superb, are you in anyway related to Lai Muhammed?

1 Like

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by malakus(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
cool cool
Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by DozieInc(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please o Wole Soyinka is not an Afonja.

Not all yorubas are Afonja.

Let's not make that word stale.

We know the Afonjas.

Even yorubas know them.

6 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Oldlayez: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
maiquel:

Hiss

You actually think he would year it? A Nigerian tear his green card? When dem no swear for am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Someone cannot press phone in peace again, becos of trump there's nothing else to read today?!

2 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Even if he tears it, he can still re-apply. cheesy

All na scam jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by Bari22: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Good for him
Re: Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? by EMXTAN1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
shea u wanted attention today Mr Soyinka? u don even popular pass d Donald Trump wey win the U.S election today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.