Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53510 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Yinkatolu: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ephi123(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
It really backfired this time around.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by omojeesu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
NOT UNEXPECTED!
THEY'VE BEEN THOROUGHLY DECEIVED!!
THEY ARE TO BE PITIED AND PRAYED FOR THAT THEIR EYES BE OPENED.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by SenatorTobijah(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Papa dey do guess work oh

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Wolfbrother(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Damage control, they now want to scare people into silence ....Abegi TB Joshua na scam and has always been , anyone who ooks objectively at him will know this .... awon wailers TB Joshuas worshipers are the real zombies...his curse will miss road, just like his prophecy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Uchemus(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
him and his followers should take several sits

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by yomz1e(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
He consulted the same god that couldn't tell hm part of the synagogue will collapse ! angry mofo buruku!

5 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by biggest84: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
fake pastors every way you go

4 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by drnairalov: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
why did he delete it.deceive yourself ok

4 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Elnino4ladies: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guilible cretins

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Ramanto(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
just one of those wild random gueses. sorry, it didnt work this time around.

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
I don't blame them, I only pity their deluded souls, even the Bible warned of fake prophets and admonished us to be watchful ,the fact is there are more pastornuers than real pastors in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by 3sexy: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Gullibility

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by MVLOX(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
But on a more serious note let's closely look at what he said again... In all he didn't acknowledge God for what he saw... He saw things just like anyoda person could have also saw or felt Hilary would win... Am not his supporter cha all am saying is dis guy made a prediction rather than a prophecy...

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by januzaj(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
These people funny sha

5 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by bigtt76(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
To the Prophet grin

dainformant:
While prophet T.B Joshua is being trolled online after his prediction on the winner of the US presidential election backfired, his followers are still solidly behind -saying that one failed prophecy can't change their faith in him.

According a post made on to T.B Joshua ministries Facebook page on Sunday, the pastor said:

“Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win. “The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. “The boat of the new President will be rocked. “By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman.”

Despite a widely predicted Hillary Clinton win, the results have been announced and Donald Trump has been elected the next U.S President.

See what his followers are saying on the church's Facebook page;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/insult-prophet-and-evoke-curses-upon.html

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ngmgeek(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will not insult him but hasn't he really damaged himself? How does he spin this one to his advantage?

.... Gosh, I hope there's no insult in what I wrote. I'm so scared lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Malakh: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
T.B josh take this from me you will burn in that lake with your followers

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua might be right. Maybe he meant he saw a woman president in the next four years after Trump's first four years.

On the other hand, I think Trump should go for a gender test to truly ascertain his true gender. Clinton might actually have more testosterone than him or he might have reassigned his gender or even chopped off his willy wonka and created a cucumber route.

If that's the case, then TB Joshua's prophesy still stands.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oga T.B joshua.... I swear 4 u o..... Which kind curse Say im be GOD shey... Abeg mek i hear word!

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by bams2999(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii walahi anko masala

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by David4best(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
And many Nigerian girls/ladies have been deceived by these unknown fake prophets to marry the wrong man/husband.

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by moshino(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Maybe tb joshua shack weed and ogogoro prior to seeing this vision.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Goddyj(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
PROPHESIES EVERYWHERE. THESE MEN CAN'T JUST SHUT THE F@K UP tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by CentaurX(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nairabet boys when dy find Tb Joshuagrin

6 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
gbosaa:
TB Joshua might be right. Maybe he meant he saw a woman president in the next four years after Trump's first four years.

On the other hand, I think Trump should go for a gender test to truly ascertain his true gender. Clinton might actually have more testosterone than him or he might have reassigned his gender.
WHat u saying

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by redsun(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
When I heard that muderfucker, I instantly knew she lost it.

Trump fed into the disillusionment,inherent hate and abject miseries of what Clinton referred to the deplorable and it worked for him just like brexit. He is not going to change their lives for better,rather,they will be worse because trump himself is part of the problem,part of the rigged system he campaigned agains,that perpetually keeps the poor down. The people were to blind to question or find faults in him,but soon,they will face reality.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
Why are these morons defending a false prophet...

Bible didn't make such provisions for fake prophets...

They should get over it and smell the coffin..

TB Joshua is fake

Coffin kó Casket ní.... brother, it's "coffee". Joshua is still fake shaa.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by CentaurX(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tb Joshua right now grin

4 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by vabok(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is what you call a MIS-PROPHECY, or is it a REVERSE PROPHESY?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.