Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53503 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by uchej11(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by kilonso001(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will only consider you a true prophet if you can give me a sure bet9ja code.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
bigtt76:
To the Prophet grin

wetin bring u here WEED!!!

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Even a monkey could predict the outcome
That TB nigga shoulda kept quiet grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Invoke curse?

Well TB Joshua is a fraud .
Greedy Useless human being.

Any pastor to claims to be a prophet is fake.

Nonsense!

TB Joshua is the worst type of human , one willing to exploit innocent people to make money.

Please pass to this message to TB so he can show us what he can do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by impossible27(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
God. i don see people way zombies and Boko haram better pass. These guys are hardcore are totally and hardcore brainwashed.

Zombies de reason small small pass these ones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
He is not God, no man should equate himself to God.

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by permsec: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who asked him to delve into politics? Now he's shot in the foot,you want to use my cloth as bandage... Yeye!

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by kamalcole3000: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Religion is the opium of the masses!!!

I doubt if theres any true prophet of God in Nigeria.
All I see are Businessmen on the alter feeding and feasting on the gullibility of people who are scared of poverty and diseases.

Developed world are building mega corporations Nigeria is building mega churches.

Pastors riding superjets to take the gospel to the uttermost part of the earth yet they never go to Iran,China,Saudi Arabia.

,they only go to Europe and America who first brought Christianity to us you no why to raise money for the kingdom because the kingdom required a lot of money for infrastructural development of heaven

This is in preparation of the millions of people from both divide of religion that will require accommodation and other facilities when the trumpet sound.

#organizedreligionisfraud

5 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Celsony: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
hahaha,,, him for no just talk at all

That is just it
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Celsony: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
BCISLTD:
angryif the curses are like his prophesy..I'm not afraid.
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Optionalx: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Simple 50 : 50 prediction he no fit get correctly and he still the form prophet

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Blessograo(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Those mofos should just shut up, I don't know who dash him the vision he saw and lying it was from God, abeg which God does he serve? Besides a proper man of God should not be saying anything about politics nor predicting rubbish instead pray for the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by tiwiex(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
Why are these morons defending a false prophet...

Bible didn't make such provisions for fake prophets...

They should get over it and smell the coffin..

TB Joshua is fake
Abeg no smell COFFIN oh. We are still young. E be like say na coffee. U don dey make me second-guess myself. u typed with so much confidence.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by beezyblaze(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
rheether:
TB joshua is a fraud.
Baby....no judging wink

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
dainformant:
While prophet T.B Joshua is being trolled online after his prediction on the winner of the US presidential election backfired, his followers are still solidly behind -saying that one failed prophecy can't change their faith in him.

According a post made on to T.B Joshua ministries Facebook page on Sunday, the pastor said:

“Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win. “The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. “The boat of the new President will be rocked. “By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman.”

Despite a widely predicted Hillary Clinton win, the results have been announced and Donald Trump has been elected the next U.S President.

See what his followers are saying on the church's Facebook page;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/insult-prophet-and-evoke-curses-upon.html
Den tell the man of God if hes seeing clearly and not just throw his reputation for granted
OR IS MAN FOR GOD OR MAN OF GOD
I TIRE FOR THIS NATION AND FAKE PROPHECY

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who saw it better?

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by beezyblaze(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
BCISLTD:
angryif the curses are like his prophesy..I'm not afraid.
Lmao..... grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by macaranta(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin angry
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by KINGS100(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
if you like call him your god it's non of my business, brainwashed bozo

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Kingbuhari(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Afonjas and their fake prophecies, tell ur pastor that God is not a politician...

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
The brains of these ones have been over washed with hypo, sorry for them.

Fake a$$ criminal prophet and idiotic followers.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Akinz0126(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
rusher14:
Thunder fire him and Joshua.

Oga abeg specify cause my name too na Joshua

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by beejay2653(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
fake is fake

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by MrMoRitz: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Heavily brainwashed people

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ngmgeek(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
His fans should be quiet because if his prediction came true, he would be more famous right right. T.B Joshua, I find you less credible and authentic now.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by idu1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
How tb want take explain this mess
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
NIGERIANS and the world at large deserve an APOLOGY from T.B. JOSHUA

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Adesiji77: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Here we go again undecided
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
idu1:
How tb want take explain this mess
Hahahahahaha haha
Na by force to prophesy.....?

Who ask am to do so...?

He better apologizes before DSS desecends on him
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by richard58: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
True man of God my foot, to all the brainwashed citizens of Nigeria t.b has already evoked curses upon himself my making a lot of false prophecies though I wish him good luck on his church business but if my comment pain you all you need to do is simple "kiss transfermer"
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
May be he took a HIGHER DOSE of tramadol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.