Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53507 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ngmgeek(m): 3:34am On Nov 27, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !
Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

You are a religious zealot and psychopath who doesn't have peace within himself. Stop acting as if you are holy and perfect. ScienceWatch my foot! undecided
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by franugo(m): 3:08am On Nov 29, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hic, Hic, calling for the gang ? Franugo comes across as a coward and a bully. He should be on the thread for kids games. Good luck !
Millions of people world wide are suffering and dealer are for effective solutions.

you again
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:21pm On May 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
we are not afraid of their imaginary friend (Yahweh, Jesus, holy spirit, Paul) neither are we afraid of their imaginary enemies (Lucifer, Satan, devil)

why then would we be afraid of the messengers of imaginary friend?
You wrote this while sitting on your stinking toilet pot recently.

How are you feeling now ? ANXIETY, DEPRESSED, LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER.

Are you behaving cowardly, like toward woman, children, animals, insects etc etc

Look and learn the hard way. Which is the only method of choice of fools.

All the best on your journey through real life.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:32pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:
Fake god

Fake religion

Fake bible

Fake prophesy

Mugu fall, guyman wack. Money must be made! grin
you actually wrote this insulting trash RECENTLY.

So therefore a spiritual checkup is in order.
Do you feel anxious, nervous for no good reason?

Do you notice that you are behaving aggressively and cowardly toward others you deem lesser than ?

Do you find yourself behaving cowardly toward God's created creatures ?

I can tell from your writings that you unaware of the DARKNESS and it's POWER.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:43pm On May 13, 2017
Deicide:
What do you Expect When Religion is the Opium of The Masses?
the answer is pretty simple.
Why do you struggle with this ? Who can you blame if your lift don't go all the way to the top ?

It will be great if RELIGION was the opium of the masses. If the love of God was revealed to MANKIND the way it is done in the HOLY SCOAN CHURCH hospitals would be empty. Mental asylums and prisons will close down.

Society would be a much safer place for woman and children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.