Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (7496 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
hey girls, see my picture on my profile and rate me. i am hot

1 Like

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
yeah u are cute, but what do you gain from dis topic? undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
damn.u sure dis is u.men ure too hot.i am drooliln here. smiley
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2009
Just showcasing me. Its a way of starting a good conversation.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks whitesturd & sexyLeamon for those lovely comments. I appreciate.

Thank god that you have done that
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
lol why are you thanking God you are funny huh. ur hair look really nice.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol why are you thanking God you are funny huh. your hair look really nice.

why wouldnt he thank God.do u tink its easy to be dt fine.de guy is thanking God not us for making him to be dt handsome.lol smiley

smilyhand:

Thanks whitesturd & sexyLeamon for those lovely comments. I appreciate.

Thank god that you have done that

ure welcome smiley
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mrperfect(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
Good looking.
But you would have added some poll.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by yme1(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
stunning
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
whitesturd:

why wouldnt he thank God.do u tink its easy to be dt fine.de guy is thanking God not us for making him to be dt handsome.lol smiley

u must really be smitten by him.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

u must really be smitten by him.

u can say that again.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
whitesturd:

u can say that again.
haha the guy know he's fine, he just wanted to get some female fans and I bet he's getting it.
for me am no fan yet, I will like to see him post more and see his attitude.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
i no dat guy, i bet u dont have another pics of him. do u want me to send u more, y u dey use people pics dey claim cry cry cry cry
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mrperfect(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
be like say na only women dey talk here?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
@mrperfect
really? if na only women, den watin u dey do here abi u b womam tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2009
neo_welsh:

i no dat guy, i bet u dont have another pics of him. do u want me to send u more, y u dey use people pics dey claim cry cry cry cry
I am 95% positive dat is his picture.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pharoh: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2009
Nairaland Ladies never disappointments grin cheesy
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by yme1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2009
Pharoh:

oh yeah we dont
we love good things grin

1 Like

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
neo_welsh:

abeg if na joke,stop am.u sure?

sexyLeamon:

I am 95% positive dat is his picture.

i think so too.how can he lie about that.

Pharoh:

u too check de guy now,he is 2mch.u no lyk better thing.lol smiley
smilyhand,oya come and defend ursef now
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
y me:

oh yeah we dont
we love good things grin
we are even better, the guys like good thing pass. this is the return of StephenP, I hope he's here to stay. I would like to fit my eyes every now
and then.  grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by yme1(f): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

we are even better, the guys like good thing pass. this is the return of StephenP, I hope he's here to stay. I would like to fit my eyes every now
and then. grin
lol
i hope so too
we need them handsome dudes pic
keep them coming grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by MissyB1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
I hope You have a good pocket and attitude to complement that face? undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pharoh: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
y me:

oh yeah we dont
we love good things grin

And they never settle for second fiddle  grin  cheesy

y me:

stunning

Do you know that comment above has so many dimensions? grin, Can you make it more clearer or i should analyze it lol.

@Poster

Can the men also rate you?  grin Hope they won't label us as Gay sha  tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ritaNL: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
You try but my bobo sha fine pass you  tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by rave2u: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
hmmm. . .why do I have a feeling. . .that pix was gotten off the internet.  undecided
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by 8ball(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
Photoshop at its best,
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pharoh: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
rita@NL:

You try but mt bobo sha fine pass you  tongue

shocked Are you He/She  grin

Missy B:

I hope You have a good pocket and attitude to complement that face? undecided

No slacking Missy B has already started acting Part 2  grin

whitesturd:

u too check de guy now,he is 2mch.u no lyk better thing.lol smiley
smilyhand,oya come and defend ursef now

I no get permission to check the guy out ma  grin I lyk better thing na but if na this type i better take the next flight to USA  cheesy grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2009
rave2u:

hmmm. . .why do I have a feeling. . .that pix was gotten off the internet.  undecided

yeah that is why people say when you look good. me think thats him. some people are gorgeous just accept it grin

8ball:

Photoshop at its best,
you don't look bad urself jare. photoshop or no photoshop the dude is gorgeous grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

yeah that is why people say when you look good. me think thats him. some people are gorgeous just accept it grin
you don't look bad urself jare. photoshop or no photoshop the dude is gorgeous grin

Dont mind them jare.beefers don come.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ritaNL: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

No mind them ,becos the guy don fine pass them,dem beliv say na photo shop.No be only photoshop,na photomall.

@pharoh

I'm a she male  grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
no worry, i go tell my brother to use this pics register for NL, since na find boy oner dey find. tongue

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
rita for real are u a guy or a girl? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Free Data Cheat Code & Unlimited Hack[updated] / Isn't Enugu's Dream FM, A Cosmo FM Comeback? / Who Still Remember Lolly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.