Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) (2299 Views)

Nokia C2 Announced In Nigeria. Nokia 5.3 Coming Soon / Where To Download Gangstar New Orleans Apk + Obb Full File For Phones / Diamonds Gangstar New Orleans 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by dollarprincess(f): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
The Gangstar New Orleans set to unfold soon from the images provided, we can see that the Gangstar New Orleans visual look beyond beautiful and definitely more enhanced than its predecessor. Gangstar New Orleans is a major United States port and has been influenced by European culture throughout the years. Perhaps we will see memorable places in the game such as the French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in the city.
It is very exciting to see Gangstar New Orleans coming to mobile devices this year and with the wonders that Gameloft accomplished on Gangstar Vegas, we can only imagine what they can accomplish with the upcoming sequel. While Gameloft did mention that it will be released in the 3rd Quarter of 2016, the game has been delayed and we hope to see it between November and December of this year. You can stay tuned with our website for the latest news on this game.
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/11/coming-soon-gangstar-new-orleans.html

Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by danchezzy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
ftc
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
mehn its about to go down...
shiii just got real
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by tmanis(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jeez.... I'm soo expecting this game..... Spotted a Mustang... They should not forget the Chargers and Challengers ooo.... Is that a submachine in a guitarbox OMG!!

Just hope there would be offline mode.... Coz i am not understanding gameloft nowadays.....
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by jizzison(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Whilstling out loud!!! This is gonna be an instant hit.
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by holysaint1(m): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Guys have u tried the asphalt off road

Still tryna dload mine with this stewwpid network...

Hopefully when I get to sch, will use WiFi and dload the ish.. But until den any1 hu has tried it shud share his or her experience as the graphics of that games alone reeks excitement.
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by bigcil2(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Love this game
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by BEENUEL(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2016
[size=13pt]Dollarprince is a geek, dafuq!, a female creating threads for GT ...Your relationship is really gonna be interesting. wink you on point ma'am[/size]
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by ritababe(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
tmanis:
Jeez.... I'm soo expecting this game..... Spotted a Mustang... They should not forget the Chargers and Challengers ooo.... Is that a submachine in a guitarbox OMG!!

Just hope there would be offline mode.... Coz i am not understanding gameloft nowadays.....

I hope so too
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by Famouson: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2016
MEHN THIS GAME GO MAD GANN OH
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by Famouson: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2016
THIS GAME GO MAD GANN OH
Re: Coming Soon Gangstar New Orleans(photos) by dollarprincess(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=13pt]Dollarprince is a geek, dafuq!, a female creating threads for GT ...Your relationship is really gonna be interesting. wink you on point ma'am[/size]
wow thanks dear really grateful

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With "Zero Diamond Plus" Repairs / These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices / Another New Device Released In The SPARK Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.