Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Crusadersterling Pensions Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crusadersterling Pensions Aptitude Test Invite (5737 Views)

Invitation To Write The ARM Pensions Aptitude Test (july 2018) / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crusadersterling Pensions Aptitude Test Invite by seanjost: 7:29am On May 12, 2019
Jimwalex:

First of all I wish you all the best in the test,may you scale through. As for the test,go back to the beginning of the thread ,you will see some tips that could be of help. Personally, I got to the last interview stage where just four of us were shortlisted for interview that was conducted via Skype. Eventually, just two were offered the job,and the guys are there now working.
Apart from basic mathematics, the essay and most of the questions asked during the interview were about current affairs. I was even asked about the country PMB travelled to for medical treatment.. just practice the basic mathematics, practice more about essay writing and you are good to go.
Good luck!

Thank you buddy, it means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Crusadersterling Pensions Aptitude Test Invite by brown06: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi bro... Have you written URS?
seanjost:

Thank you buddy, it means a lot.
Re: Crusadersterling Pensions Aptitude Test Invite by seanjost: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
brown06:
Hi bro... Have you written URS?

Yes, I have
Re: Crusadersterling Pensions Aptitude Test Invite by Adeyemo466(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Boss sorry any hint on the topics for the essay ?
Jimwalex:

First of all I wish you all the best in the test,may you scale through. As for the test,go back to the beginning of the thread ,you will see some tips that could be of help. Personally, I got to the last interview stage where just four of us were shortlisted for interview that was conducted via Skype. Eventually, just two were offered the job,and the guys are there now working.
Apart from basic mathematics, the essay and most of the questions asked during the interview were about current affairs. I was even asked about the country PMB travelled to for medical treatment.. just practice the basic mathematics, practice more about essay writing and you are good to go.
Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedabo Professional Services Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 / Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees / Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.