Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (70170 Views)

Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dem never start ..
They forced PMB on us.
Castigated GEJ in its entirety....

Now u have got yours.....

Ntooorrrrrrrr

IT'S remaining UK
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who dash am "Chukwuemeka"?? U wan claim am abi?

ChilledPill:
Hillary Clinton fans should accept defeat bcoz whether they it or not what we know is that Donald CHUKWUEMEKA Trump is now the US presdo.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Tunmmyzhe: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
u
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by eezeribe(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
I thought they are civilized

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by liam93: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Someone please tell them to.chill... He won without rigging it's a clear win... Thought Americans are little wiser.,didn't know politics make us all stupid.. na so dem deh fight here too

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Ritieyalu(f): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
this is just the beginning BTW if u know Soyinka tell him I said something
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Forwetinnah: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
...yet Trump supporters are "deplorables". Now who's desperate? People pretending to be liberals throwing tantrums. I can understand if this was coming from Trump supporters alone, who knew Hillary's gang with all their "they go low..we go high" mantra could stoop desperately low?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by rabex123(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:
Trump's electoral victory is a loss and huge blow to Afonjas! TB Joshua and Wole Soyinka represents Afonja!

It is more especially a blow to all those Afonjas that their Mohammedian religion hit their heads on the ground! The Arab Afonjas hate America, burn American flag whenever they protest and blame America for all their misdeed yet they love to visit and live in America! All the Western countries that accommodated them, they are beginning to out-populate their host and even terrorize them! They made everything possible to ensure that Trump lose this election because he said he will checkmate their influx into America! They used their growing influence in UK to threatened banning Trump from entering UK! Now if UK ban President of America who will lose? Definitely UK! The Arab Afonjas pumped in millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, quatar, uae, etc to sponsor Hillary campaign! But God pass them! I believe Trump's victory will strengthen Americas relationship with Israel! Obama strained their usual cordial relationship! Israel the tormentor of all Afonjas in the middle east (including those in southwa.ste and naught zoogeria) shall rise again! In the same vein, Biafraa shall rise again!!!
cool cool
I really pity you..poverty dey do u strong thing

4 Likes

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by eezeribe(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The fear of Trump is the beginning of ____________

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

JUST SHUT UP, NOBODY KNOWS YOU

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Well it's not just Africa after all, thought they claimed to be the civilized ones? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by 989900D: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sabby Dhalu, co-convener of the Stand up to Racism group, said: 'Donald Trump used the oldest trick in the book - he stirred up fear and racism in the context of a stagnant economy and the resulting fall in living standards - to mobilise a vote for him.

'The danger now is racists across the globe feel emboldened by Donald Trump's victory and racism and sexism become normalised through the most powerful figure in the world.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by adviser(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=delectablegyal post=50895187]See how nigerians carry this their election for head like gala.

Do you like my dp?

Make sense
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by BigIyanga: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
They rather protest than vote.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Ovokoo: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Americans have spoken. Can this people get it over with already. if it's any consolation, no matter how Trump may appear, he will not do half of what he threatened to do.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

Americans have spoken......they know they are in safe hands with trump, too late to weep for americans! i think you should rather weep for your country Nigerian.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by ring7(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
I was waiting for Rev fr Mbaka to prophesie his prophecy on this bit to no avail.Tb Joshua Una dooooh
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by lastmessenger: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is the mordern day Syrus sent by God to salvage america and cleanse all filt of satanism by liberal democrats on america

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by oleeverking(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
From N#Pple Flashing To Total Trash Bling To Curtain-Fringe, Check Out The Worst Dress On The Red Carpet At The MTV EMAs (37 Photos & 2 Videos)
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/11/from-npple-flashing-to-total-trash.html
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by planetx: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
SIRmuel86:
Heyaaa. ah pity Hillary supporters sha.

Afonjas when they see US presidential election result.
You must be silly to be making fun of a child with microcephaly. Pray God doesn't punish you and give you a child like that, you people think everything is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by nero2face: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:
Trump's electoral victory is a loss and huge blow to Afonjas! TB Joshua and Wole Soyinka represents Afonja!

It is more especially a blow to all those Afonjas that their Mohammedian religion hit their heads on the ground! The Arab Afonjas hate America, burn American flag whenever they protest and blame America for all their misdeed yet they love to visit and live in America! All the Western countries that accommodated them, they are beginning to out-populate their host and even terrorize them! They made everything possible to ensure that Trump lose this election because he said he will checkmate their influx into America! They used their growing influence in UK to threatened banning Trump from entering UK! Now if UK ban President of America who will lose? Definitely UK! The Arab Afonjas pumped in millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, quatar, uae, etc to sponsor Hillary campaign! But God pass them! I believe Trump's victory will strengthen Americas relationship with Israel! Obama strained their usual cordial relationship! Israel the tormentor of all Afonjas in the middle east (including those in southwa.ste and naught zoogeria) shall rise again! In the same vein, Biafraa shall rise again!!!
cool cool
...Bros I hope say u wear safety helmet... bcuz de strike from Afonjas will come like a hurricane...I beg any news from Wole Soyinka?...I wan see when him dey tear his green card...
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by ZUBY77(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I can understand why the sentimental Nigerian women are all tears over what happened in far away USA.

We can see how seasoned politicians helped Nigeria.
Democrats messed up Middle East
It's time to go.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by directonpc(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
See how nigerians carry this their election for head like gala.

Do you like my dp?
are you a p0rn star? Cause that's a hotel room
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by spartoo: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

u don't have to judge his future leadership by what he said during the campaigns. remember Buhari promised u milk and honey but what do u have in ur hands? garri and groundnut
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by talk2saintify(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
DURING NIGERIA ELECTION TB JOSHUA SAID JONATHAN WILL WIN AND BUHARI WON......NAW HE SAID HILLARY CLINTON AND DONALD TRUMP WON sad sad sad sad sad...IIT WILL HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT.....ALL IN THE NAME OF PROPHESY grin grin grin grin

AH FEAR FOR USA ANYWAYS.......

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why all these brouhaha because trump won. Not that I support trump but why did they allow him to contest if they know he's not worthy? He contested fairly, won fairly. End of. They should live with it.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Presh900(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?
You are only good for _fucking
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Monkey no fine lion deh complain, abeg she the mama complain ni You better go get a life and let trump and his fans enjoy their victory
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by spartoo: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?

see craw-craw all over your nyash
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by collinsVP: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:

Do you like my dp?

That's a hotel room pretty!!

You are not bad though!!
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Malakh: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
He is President Elect not President, let that sink in, he that has a ear let him hear
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Where is Soyinka hiding right now
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Jaymaestro(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Obama was a fair and balanced Leader . I will always remember him even as a Nigerian. The worst Trump will do is what I am expecting him to do WWIII– World War 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.