Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (37221 Views)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by rapistomenka: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, said the United States of America, USA, will be great again under the Presidency of Donald Trump.

In a statement by its spokesperson, Emma Powerful, the pro-Biafra group congratulated the winner of US Presidential election, stressing that Trump’s victory was an act of God.

The statement reads, “The IPOB under the command structure of Mazi Nnamd Kanu the director of radio and Biafra television thank the good people of America and Republican party who challenged the incumbent president of Barack Obama and the democratic party to a stand still and defeated them to the landslide winning.

“Furthermore, we thank God Almighty (Chukwu okike Abiama) who made it to be possible because if it is the wish of some power brokers and some party members in America, it will not be possible.

“Mr Donald Trump passed through so many trials and so many odds from the leadership of the party but God Almighty made it possible for him to become the president of United States of America USA, not man.

“However, he should also remember his promises to the people of America and other people across the globe because USA is going to be great again by the power of God Almighty who selected him from the mist of millions in America.

“Therefore, we wish him successful handover and best luck in his days in the oval office at the white house. We pray to God Almighty (Chukwu Okike Abiama) to guide and protect USA and Donald Trump the newly elected president. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/09/us-election-nnamdi-kanu-congratulates-trump-says-america-will-great/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

100 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Young03(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
cool

odogwu ka IBU

some will not like this

198 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Theoritical(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulated from khirikhiri baa grin...

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by GenbIoodykiller: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
God bless United states of America cool
God bless Trump
God bless Nnamdi kanu

287 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by LesbianBoy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by GenbIoodykiller: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
Theoritical:
[/s]
sore looser

236 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by orimsamsam(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
May okeke Obama guide trump.

grin grin grin angry angry grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
TimeManager Omenka APCsupporter...

Chukwu Okike Abiama is not God... It is a useless Idol...

No igbo man can tell u straight the meaning of Abiama...

If your'e still deceived that Chukwu Abiama is God this Video I did says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by prince985(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

D sooner u realize how u are waisting ur time, d better for u
how many videos have u done now? 1million?
by d way abiama means "who is to come"
chukwu abiama mean "God who is to come"
chukwu okike abiama means "God d creator who is to come"

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by fairplay90(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haters are here, but this news is non of their business. though they will gather but surly they will scatter.

God Bless BIAFRA and Friends of Biafra!!!

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by drss2(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Theoritical:
very soon Nnamdi Kanu will be free.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by afanide: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
They may not move this to front page for reasons best known to them......

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by CR77(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Amen and Amen
drss2:
very soon Nnamdi Kanu will be free.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by siraj1402(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who know them? Abi them think say na Trump go rule Naija? grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by donsteady(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
I pity iPob, want to claim relevant nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by ThisisBuhari: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Whether You Like it or Not, IPOB are still reporting to Buhari

shameless IPOB

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by CR77(f): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pity ur self tongue
donsteady:
I pity iPod

38 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by itsIYKE(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
trump all the way......I don't care if he is aware of my existence or not........Obama be feeling the change...hahahahaha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by CR77(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Receive sense cool
siraj1402:
Who know them? Abi them think say na Trump go rule Naija? grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by ThisisBuhari: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
itsIYKE:
h
I

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by massinola(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Whatever happened to minding your own business is what I have failed to understand. Why are you so much pained that the Igbos said they want out. Why do you keep posting this nonsense video you did to instigate hatred towards a particular people. If Nnamdi kanu is evil as you said, what then are you that's posting all these hate about him. You are more evil. For your information, chukwuokikeabiama is the achorlade given to God generally in Igbo land. Nnamdi kanu is not and cannever be the originator. He's too small to do that. I don't need to tell you the meaning. The fact you don't know the meaning and attribute it to Kanu means just two things 1. You are not Igbo 2. You are just one of those who are so much scared of the Igbos living Nigeria and will do anything to see that it doesn't come through. But one bad news for you: you are not God, and the strugle for self determination cannever be quenched by all this your hate about the Igbos. So suck your wounds, Trump is the America president elect. That's what we are discussing here not this gebrish you post here all the time. You either congratulate him like the IPOB did or you take Oshomole's advice.
NB. Don't bother quoting me as I won't read your trash

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by thecrush: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
donsteady:
I pity iPob, want to claim relevant nonsense.
Ehen

Bia ebe a!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Mcobama(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
hmmipod
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by soberdrunk(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Mckayzee(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Young03:
cool

let's watch n c
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by thecrush: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
ThisisBuhari:
I

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE.

How mush?
e loo ni?

The Afonjas are running in to book space....ehen...see them....see them...!!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by obaival(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
I love this people n doz de love

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Ahmadgani(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
awoken dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State / Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.