Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) (2464 Views)

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Those Who Want Oyegun Out As National Chairman Are Targetting Buhari --dr Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by ritux: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Not only TB Joshua, but the author of our Daily Manner devotional, Dr. Pastor Chris Kwapowe also predicted Hillary Clinton to win US Presidential election.

He wrote:

It was a super story in June 2016 for Hillary Clinton when she earned victory in the Democratic Presidential primary and became their nominee for the November 2016 national presidential elections. History was made because it became the first time a woman will capture the nomination of a major political party in 240 years of United States history. She would eventually become the first female president of the US in the election taking place today, November 8th.

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by misreal(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
i read that particular passage this morning but before i give that pastor a piece of my mind although he is one of my favourites...his words "she would eventually become..."

please that 'would' and 'eventually' is just confusing me someone please help me out
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by Keepshining(f): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hum....fake prophecy everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by W3xy1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Funny people
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by PaulIdu: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fake people everywhere..God has exposed them

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by ritux: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:
i read that particular passage this morning but before i give that pastor a piece of my mind although he is one of my favourites...his words "she would eventually become..."

please that 'would' and 'eventually' is just confusing me someone please help me out

Same here. It is confusing but if she had won, he would gladly take credit to it.
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
ritux:

Same here. It is confusing but if she had won, he would gladly take credit to it.
okay lets just say he used contradicting words nevertheless he has no business with politics...smh for our pastors sha

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
That's not a prophecy .
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who the hell is Kpakpovwe?
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by muri4mig(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

See them! Christian are hypocrisy are like....somebody should help me with that Zuma pics
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by permsec: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Soccervista pastors everywhere.
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by rexel99: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

He said she would eventually become president in the election taking place today, 8th nov 2016 abi Una no read the sentence finish? So what's now confusing you guys. Admit it he got it wrong

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by debeginin(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Apostle Johnson Suleman too.

27. I see the Clinton family celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by bennyann: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thank God you said 'predicted'
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
debeginin:
Apostle Johnson Suleman too.

27. I see the Clinton family celebrate.
Nigerian and African Pastors are so proud that they do fake things proudly too, no thanks to many gullible fellows out there.

How many American pastors said a prophesy about the election?

Crazy fellas.
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Season of the witches hands falling.
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by thebestprice(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
ritux:
Not only TB Joshua, but the author of our Daily Manner devotional, Dr. Pastor Chris Kwapowe also predicted Hillary Clinton to win US Presidential election.

He wrote:

It was a super story in June 2016 for Hillary Clinton when she earned victory in the Democratic Presidential primary and became their nominee for the November 2016 national presidential elections. History was made because it became the first time a woman will capture the nomination of a major political party in 240 years of United States history. She would eventually become the first female president of the US in the election taking place today, November 8th.
fake warri prophets everywhere
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
rexel99:

He said she would eventually become president in the election taking place today, 8th nov 2016 abi Una no read the sentence finish? So what's now confusing you guys. Admit it he got it wrong

sir, he might be one of my favourite pastors if not the most but that doesnt mean i will defend him if that sentence he made is truly what it means...pastors haz no business with politics he better go mind his church
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
muri4mig:

See them! Christian are hypocrisy are like....somebody should help me with that Zuma pics
dude you are so wrong i am so against pastors and politics i highlited the words that were confusing me the little you could have done were to explain to me the role of those words in that sentence...
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by EazyMoh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pastors getting prank calls since the days of Paul!
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
permsec:
Soccervista pastors everywhere.
soccervista beta pass them o at least they will give u 9 out of 10
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by permsec: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

soccervista beta pass them o at least they will give u 9 out of 10
sometimes they still give you 10 outta 10... After 90mins u make a very dissapointed face... Badt Geh u sabi sokavista... I salute ur hustling spirit!
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
permsec:
sometimes they still give you 10 outta 10... After 90mins u make a very dissapointed face... Badt Geh u sabi sokavista... I salute ur hustling spirit!
me still dey learn sha its always 9 out 11 i'm looking for a partner though(winkz)
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by permsec: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

me still dey learn sha its always 9 out 11 i'm looking for a partner though(winkz)
oya lerrus patna now! Believe me its 10 not 11
Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by preetypam(f): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
permsec:
oya lerrus patna now! Believe me its 10 not 11
am in...next weekend will be fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) by tit(f): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
who cares?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti Photos / A Dog In The US Is More Intelligent Than Buhari Supporters- Obasanjo / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Saboteur Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.