Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech (658 Views)

U.S. Votes Recount: Trump Accuses Clinton Of Reneging On Concession Speech / BREAKING News!! Hillary Clinton Publicly Delivers Concession Speech / "I Am Sorry" - Hillary Clinton Delivers Painful Concession Speech - Cnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let us not grow weary, let us ...!!!
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Very emotional speech indeed...!!!
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
"We owe Trump an open mind" - Clinton
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Oldlayez: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
No light in my hood.
Btw, how is her demeanour, Is she crying, sorrowful, hysterical or wailing?

I had wanted her to win before I knew the steps she took to install sick bastard Buhari.

Oloriburuku woman. She never hala

Trump will soon finger her

2 Likes

Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oldlayez:
No light in my hood.
Btw, how is her demeanour, Is she crying, sorrowful, hysterical or wailing?

I had wanted her to win before I knew the steps she took to install sick bastard Buhari.

Oloriburuku woman. She never hala

Trump will soon finger her

Very emotional, she kept holding back the tears at intervals..!!
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Oldlayez: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:

Very emotional, she kept holding back the tears at intervals..!!

Very good!

1 Like

Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
She talked of her total respect for peaceful transfer of power
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oldlayez:

Very good!

Lol
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
"There are more seasons to come and there is more work to do." says she's "incredibly honoured and grateful." Hugs family, still poised, smiling, others crying not her
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
"We are stronger together and will go forward together."
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
To little girls, "Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue your own dreams."
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Oldlayez: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:
"We owe Trump an open mind" - Clinton

She said that? cheesy cheesy

Grandma, go siddon jare grin
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
For women, "I want you to know that nothing has made me prouder than to be your champion."
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
"I've had successes and I've had setbacks - sometimes really painful ones." "this loss hurts but please never stop believing that fighting for what's righ t is worth it."
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by seunny4lif(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Make she go repair Libya back angry angry angry
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
"Our constitutional democracy demands our participation. Not just every 4 years." That includes protecting planet and breaking down barriers that block people from their dreams. "the American dream is big enough for everyone" - she says, that includes LGBT, immigrants, women, men, people with disabilities, all races - everyone
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
"I still believe in America and I always will.... We owe him (Trump) the chance to lead and an open heart."
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
"I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too," she says. ".. This is painful and it will be for a long time.... It was about the country that we love"
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
"I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans, she says. "I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign... you represent the best of America.".
Re: Watch live: Hillary Clinton delivers concession speech by Blenvado(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Also she said: "Let us not grow weary, let us not lose heart."

(1) (Reply)

Brexit And Trump Have Exposed The Left Crucial Flaw: Playing By The Rules / India Shows U.S, World Her Military Might / How Was Life In Saudi Arabia Before Oil Was Found?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.