Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (115994 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Sike(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Kolewerk
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
MMM in China

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by nastydamus(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by brain247(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
God will definitely punish all these house of reps....

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mayfyzo: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2016
I am over excited to write this little piece in antagonising the Press Release of the House of Assembly and the House of Representative.

First and foremost, I want us look at it from the beginning of this year, the promises of the so called "Federal Government of Nigeria" how far it has been implemented

Promise No 1: Buhari Promised to recruit 500,000 graduates
My Question: Has it been implemented?

Promise No 2: The Government started a campaign that Rice would be sold between N7,000 to N8,000 by November 2016
My Question: How much are you buying a bag of Rice now? Maybe 17,000 or more

Promise No 3: Paramilitary Recruitment Exercises (Nigeria Immigration Services, Nigeria Custom Services, Federal Inland Revenue Services
My Question: How many of your family members have been recruited by the FG bodies/Agencies?

Promise No 4: Government's Campaign before election was to reduce Fuel from N87 to N50 or less
My Question: How much are you buying Fuel now? N145 and Government is still planning to increase it to N155 or more

Promise No 5: FG promises payment of N5,000 to unemployed youth
My Question: What have they done about it? A U-turn is all we get

Promise No 6: THE LIST CAN GO ON and ON But for more details of Government Promises see the following Appendices

Appendix I: see 81 promises of the Federal Government here
https://www.naij.com/473147-know-the-81-campaign-promises-of-president-buhari.html
My Question: How many have been implemented?
Appendix II: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
SEE No 14 of Appendix II of the list that says N1 to $1
My Question: My People of Nigeria, The Great Mavrodians, How much is $1 to Naira now?

Let's talk about corruption

How far has the Federal Government gone about their Anti- Corruption? (Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Dasuki, Dogara(Bigger Padding), you can always add to the list.
My Question: What do Nigerians get in Return?
Dismissal of Case, 50 SANs in court for corruption cases etc...

Let's talk about Salary Payment

Out of the 36states of Nigeria, how many States are owing?
I can say precisely that as at today 9th of November 2016, OYO State Government is Owing 6 Months Salary (May - October 2016) even some been downsized for series of issues.
>>Imagine if those gluttons were not paid for a month, what will their reaction be?
>> Imagine if those ignoranimus are not allowed to paddle budgets, Allowances, etc...
>> Imagine if they were collecting an average Nigerian's Salary and being owed at the same time, Will they oppose MMM?

REASONS FOR THEIR ACTION

MMM has shown Nigerians Socio Financial Freedom
MMM has shown us how to liberate ourselves from non payment services and modern way of Slavery

No More Slavery
No more Maid
No more Gardeners
No more cheating

Let your children take up their positions... Nigerians are wise now.

MY DECISION

According to 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria & Fundamental Rights (Enforcement Procedure) Rules 2008
Section 34 subsection (1) Every individual is entitled to respect of his person, and accordingly - subsection (b) no person shall be subjected to slavery or servitude;

Section 39 subsection (1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and operate any medium for the dissemination of information, ideas and opinions:

I Overtbaba pledge to continue participating in MMM, to PH and GH according.
I pledge to abide by rules of MMM and not writing MMM on transaction details nor causing PANIC among the participants, so help me God!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by MilesLamar(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
make una join me
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by nastydamus(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by tayorx(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Wats dis 1 spewing, i av my vpn so ain't no shit head is gon stop 4rm visiting no site
hotspec:

I can feel ur PB rising, even from here and i understand ur frustration. It cost d FG just a directive 2 d ISP's here to block access to d website in Nigeria. Go to China and try to access Google if it will open. It is better u watch d trend a little bf u put ur school fees there. U can thnk me later.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nedufred: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2016
if they dont have any other thing to discuss in the house let those idoitfools go their house. fools
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by InvertedHammer: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
wealth123:
How can you silence a united people determined to be free from financial slavery. MMM will outlive many of those Legislooters.

You assumed that those legislooters are not invested in MMM too.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 3pside: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
May dey b struck with diseases that have no cure.Stupid set of Legislators reaping off the masses everyday with seating allowances,free houses.The over 200 percent they get for allowances is not scam.People have lost their jobs/receive half salaries but they receive theirs in full and excess.I got a loan from d stupid banks and was owed salaries 4 over 4 months by the government immediately money was paid d banks took everything not leaving a dine,now the way the masses are surviving through MMM to forget d poor economy dat has left families wit no food on the table is a great concern for dis Reps.Until we stand up and say enough to our bad leaders we cannot get it right in dis country.Abi Jibrin dey call big big money since say dem dey scam d country why dem no tell EFCC to probe.MMM pays.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Adisodelight22(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Abeg can someone provide us the phone numbers of the House of reps members and let's start bombarding them with calls to leave us alone,its our money and not theirs. Let's be scam,just like Dogara and his honourable thief members scam Nigeria through the padded budget. Sahara reporter,we really need ur assistance on this. shocked

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by kaystick86(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
God punish all of them, how much has the government been able to make life easy for the masses. Come arrest am
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
erico2k2:

can I ask howmuch did you give in the first instance to receive?

I provided help of 50k and within 30days, i got back 75k. Believe me the 25k untop might look small but it was actually what stopped me from embarking on a one-man protest to show my displeasure against the hardship in the country. I've been jobless, no government gave me job, i have been hungry, no government gave me food, so why all the supposed attack against a scheme that has for sure put smiles on people's faces?

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by adicious(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
They said MMM robs Peter to pay Paul, We are happy Paul is being paid unlike those greedy politicians that rob Peter to rob Paul.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 3pside: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2016
I am so furious and wish i can lay my hands on the stupid REP members.Criminals dat ave no feelings for the masses,all this while companies/banks have sacked workers what have dey done.it seems their investments with banks are no longer yielding them profits by reaping off the masses with high interest rates and see MMM as an obstacle to their greed and their fears of everyone becoming financially free and not bowing to them as slaves.MMM pays and long live MMM.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by kenton(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2016
I have never seen a government as Useless and as insensitive as the Nigerian Government. Some bastards in the National Assembly that have never uttered a word for the betterment of the country suddenly have a voice against MMM. Who have they helped with their policies. A government that cannot help its citizens is fighting tooth and nail to stop its citizens from helping themselves. Is that not devlishness. They just want us to experience hell on earth while the live in wealth and their self-made paradise.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 3pside: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2016
My fellow MMM participants please do not panic because that is what the armed robbers in house of Rep/banks want.Why Dogara no go EFCC or step down to b probed.Na dis MMM way wan give me money to buy rice and chicken dis Christmas dem wan disturb meanwhile dey r planning how much dey will share from d Federal purse for Christmas and will not give me or d masses a dine.God punish dem.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by eluquenson(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2016
That's to show the height at which our gov't really want us to suffer, they don't know how we made our income then why are they after how people spend their money.
I sometimes imagine how they think in this country.

Our major problem in this country is our GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by yassjib: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
CORRECT. let them face and solve what they are there for. South Africans government are encouraging their citizens to join MMM and our leaders are discouraging.jobless graduate are on the street with there potentiality while some of our leaders are looting What's belongs to us is that right. I beg TELL THEM MAKE THEM PARK WELL COS NO TIME

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by eluquenson(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Noted
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bollove: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
On a second thought this news could be fake, and can be coming from the syndicate that runs MMM, so that when it shuts down, they blame it on the government... .. grin

Smaaaart move! grin
Na u grab am. though The govt is against MMM but MMM management is also happy about dis cuz it is a good excuse to run!!!

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by hackactigist: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2016
it suits Nigeria youths so much as they are so lazy to work, create a legitimate means of income or invent like other countries. this mmm at large scale, even though am not an economist, will affect our economy negatively!!!! please, invest wisely and secure your future instead of smiling at 30% today and regret tomorrow!!!!!!
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Themandator: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
The outrage against MMM is increasing exponentially around the corridors of power in Nigeria.

But the players will not take heed. This is the time to pull your money and stand aside.

The CBN will definitely pull the next move that will kill MMM.

Guess what? MMM will find excuse to seize all the funds at its disposal.

With accounts frozen and many years of investigations and litigations, people's money will be trapped.

The warning signs are there. Don't ever fight the government in monetary issues. They always win.

\

You are clearly not informed about MMM . The money is in your account until you pay another participant.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by davids202(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2016
A REAL MAVRODIAN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TREATENED BY THESE SET OF CHICKENS IN ABUJA THEY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS REVOLUTION THAT HAS COME TO STAY. NOW TELL ME WHAT IS THE WORST THEY CAN DO? SHUT DOWN THE NETWORK! I LAUGH IN SPANISH, TELL ME SINCE THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SHUT DOWN RADIO BIAFRA IS THE RADIO STATION NOT GOING EVEN STRONGER? THE IT GURU'S CAN TELL YOU BETTER. FOR INSTANCE WE STAY IN NIGERIA AND STILL USE SITE LIKE, .uk, .ca. ETC. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. RIGHT NOW THE IS EVEN A SITE CALLED ' GET HELP. COM'. I HAVE PH AND GH ON THAT SITE SO THIS IS A REVOLUTION AND HAS COME TO STAY. AND MANY MORE ARE YET TO COME SO MAVRODIAN REMEMBER THAT TOGETHER WE SHALL OVERCOME. I jst PH dis mrnin n I didn't tink twice to do that. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by jajajaja828: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2016
the source of the news is funny, blackberrybabes.com so house of rep care about us. did i collect money from them. if i loose money is it their own. wicked generation. they dont want nigerians to buy cars like them. they suppose to be concentrating on economic plsn, thats what happen when jobless people enter the house of assembly to embezzle the public fund.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Viking007(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2016
jajajaja828:
the source of the news is funny, blackberrybabes.com so house of rep care about us. did i collect money from them. if i loose money is it their own. wicked generation. they dont want nigerians to buy cars like them. they suppose to be concentrating on economic plsn, thats what happen when jobless people enter the house of assembly to embezzle the public fund.
It was on AIT news last night.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ugmama(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2016
No place enemy no dey, even in the government.. We appreciate the fact you don't want us to loose our money but no thanks, MMM till we die!!! cos it sure pass una campaign promises
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by jajajaja828: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2016
davids202:
A REAL MAVRODIAN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TREATENED BY THESE SET OF CHICKENS IN ABUJA THEY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS REVOLUTION THAT HAS COME TO STAY. NOW TELL ME WHAT IS THE WORST THEY CAN DO? SHUT DOWN THE NETWORK! I LAUGH IN SPANISH, TELL ME SINCE THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SHUT DOWN RADIO BIAFRA IS THE RADIO STATION NOT GOING EVEN STRONGER? THE IT GURU'S CAN TELL YOU BETTER. FOR INSTANCE WE STAY IN NIGERIA AND STILL USE SITE LIKE, .uk, .ca. ETC. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. RIGHT NOW THE IS EVEN A SITE CALLED ' GET HELP. COM'. I HAVE PH AND GH ON THAT SITE SO THIS IS A REVOLUTION AND HAS COME TO STAY. AND MANY MORE ARE YET TO COME SO MAVRODIAN REMEMBER THAT TOGETHER WE SHALL OVERCOME. I jst PH dis mrnin n I didn't tink twice to do that. grin grin grin

my chic just PH this morning, she said what did they do when shares crash. they join the management of shares to embezzle peoples money. God shall strike dead anyone that dont want a poor man to live.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by jajajaja828: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Viking007:

It was on AIT news last night.

have they stop radio biafra. jobless politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.