Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (115938 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bossmd:

When you hit your dashboard....click on details.
finally I've seen it....thanks for the help....my request has been processed...what next please?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Viking007(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
dfrost:

So true JeffreyJamez. My colleagues are crazy over the scheme. The site is now their homepage. One has been banned because he couldn't meet up the timeline of paying up. The other monitors her payout like ki ló de.

She eventually agreed that after this one she's not doing again.
I just cancelled my PH request yesterday. I think its better one waits till next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Levels731: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
When recipient confirms, your mavros would become green, then you can wait till your money reaches 30days maturity period, then you can Get Help. To get help is the cash out your money. Hope this is explains your question

Mzora:
I do...but she doesn't give me lots of info....and I'm the meticulous type...I don't want mistakes....I want to be sure what I see corresponds with responses I get here...pls after ur recipient have confirmed and your request processed....any other thing?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ofemigeorge(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mzora:
I do...but she doesn't give me lots of info....and I'm the meticulous type...I don't want mistakes....I want to be sure what I see corresponds with responses I get here...pls after ur recipient have confirmed and your request processed....any other thing?
nope
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ofemigeorge(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
The person am to pay to is not available, for the past 24hrs, am still holding on to the money am to pay him. I just called the guidian and he said I ahld go ahead and pay....shoooor....am confused. So i wont staart chasing , after shodows. Help
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
ofemigeorge:
The person am to pay to is not available, for the past 24hrs, am still holding on to the money am to pay him. I just called the guidian and he said I ahld go ahead and pay....shoooor....am confused. So i wont staart chasing , after shodows. Help
Wait till you hear from d person,cos its d person dat would confirm ur payment
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Viking007:
I just cancelled my PH request yesterday. I think its better one waits till next year.

Those that want to do should get on with it, those with faint hearts should keep their money. Its that simple. Don't create any panic by saying its better to wait till next year, that's your own personal decision.

I have 3 downlines with pending PH's of not less than 300k each. They have not even been matched to pay. So no cause for alarm, the system is healthy!

8 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
ofemigeorge:

I just confirmed from a Super guider, these are his words;

That you should go ahead and pay! Then upload proof of payment. Don't worry, the person will confirm you, and if he doesn't confirm you, the system will confirm it. Bear in mind that it is not the person you are paying to that will provide help for you when you want to GH. So don't worry just pay to that person because he or she already Provided Help before and should get help now.

So just go ahead and pay.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Levels731:
When recipient confirms, your mavros would become green, then you can wait till your money reaches 30days maturity period, then you can Get Help. To get help is the cash out your money. Hope this is explains your question

thanks this sure helps
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
ofemigeorge:
nope
kk thanks.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Levels731: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
You don't necessarily need to hear from the person before you pay into his account. When your matched to pay another participant, after payment make sure you take a screenshot of the proof of payment (for internet banking) or you scan a copy of the deposit Teller (across the counter transaction) then you upload the proof of payment to your personal office as evidence of payment. Even if that person is unable to confirm you, the system would automatically confirm you. Thanks.

ofemigeorge:

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by HisGrace2016: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Levels731:
You don't necessarily need to hear from the person before you pay into his account. When your matched to pay another participant, after payment make sure you take a screenshot of the proof of payment (for internet banking) or you scan a copy of the deposit Teller (across the counter transaction) then you upload the proof of payment to your personal office as evidence of payment. Even if that person is unable to confirm you, the system would automatically confirm you. Thanks.

Please, i provided help recently, after calling the person several times, when he finally pick up he said he is out of service. How long will it take the system to confirm me itself?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Levels731: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Latest by Sunday the system would confirm you automatically provided you uploaded the proof of payment.

HisGrace2016:
Please, i provided help recently, after calling the person several times, when he finally pick up he said he is out of service. How long will it take the system to confirm me itself?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by PMIcon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Someone I know requested help yesterday and got over 130k in less than 24hrs. Compared to when she wanted to provide help (i.e. when she was the one who wanted to give out money) which took like 2weeks for her to be paired. Makes me feel the system is very safe.

6 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by fatteyskod(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Idiots they want make we they feel like say dem like us foolish pple God go punish dem n there children

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
GOFRONT:
Mehn see the way people are speakin one Voice here Witout being sentimenta coz a Lawmaker is an Uncle, Anty, fada, mother, broda, sista!!!...Wish we can speak one voice Weneva we Notice them tryna Mar our Future!!!

God help us

Bro..saw ur mail but I can't access my email account @ d moment..whatsup ?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ofemigeorge(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Levels731:
Thanks but I still have more questions how can I communicate wit you privatly
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
the HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY is so so shamless with their conduct..i dont do MMM but i see we have leaders that are the most selffish in the whole wide world..they are the reasons why Nigerians are suffering ...SO SO SAD!!!!OOD SHEDING LEADERS DO WE HAVE

LEADERS THAT LACK A CONCRETE PLAN ON HOW TO CHANGE THE GROWTH OF A NANTION.SOUTH AFRICAS PRESIDENT RECENTLY TOLD HIS STAFF TO DO MMM THAT ITS SOMETHING THAT WILL PAY THEM 3TIMES RHEIR SALARY ....WHAT SORT OF BLOOD SHEDING LEADERS DO WE HAVE ..THAT ARE QUITE ABOUT THE NUMEROUS SUCIDES IN THEIR COUNTRY...

THEY ARE EVIL ..DID ANY NIGERIAN COMPLAIN TO THEM THAT MMM HAS SQUANDERED THEIR MONIES ,,,INSTEAD THEY GIVE CONTRACTS TO THEIR GIRL FRIENDS AND FAMILIES...PLEASE LETS CHANGE OUR CONCEPT OF LEADERSHIP ..HOUSE PLEASE STOP BEING EVIL..YOU WONT GIVE LOAN FROM BANK OF INDUSTRY TO JOBLESS YOUTHS NOW YOU ARE AFTER A PLAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MONIES OR FEDERAL GOVT.LOOTS THAT THE POOR NIERIAN YOUTH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH,,THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by thuao(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Y won't we want to ban MMM, or run it down, or unleash the resources of the state against it.

When the masses re being liberated from poverty, when our servants re not looking up to us again thanks to MMM,

When they re not paying taxes, so we can chop from it.

When they re not registered, so we can control it and tell them what to do, reduce the 30% Wch is too much for common people

When dem no settle us or grease our palm

When we no see money borrow from banks again, as banks no longer have longterm and fixed deposits, since people re now wiser, putting their money in MMM with higher yield compared to coins, that banks re giving.

When every dick, Tom and Haruna re into MMM.

We don't want the masses liberated, so they can be under us, feeding on crumbs from our tables. So we can decieve and buy them next elections.

No one can stop MMM, only it's participants has the power to do that, as long as people continue PH and GH, MMM will last for long.

The only thing the govt can do, that is if it's possible, is to shut down MMM website,

So the fate of MMM lies in the hand of its participant.

If u believe in it, if it has helped, the help it survive and defeat the monsters in corridors of power.
Together we can do much together.

opadhe@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by GOFRONT(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Need yo Epp.....An Xplanation......But in a private domain....Thanks bro
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Princewell2012(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2016
justmenoni:
They'll start coming for you now, i hope seun can ban their advertisement here on nairaland... 26 people die as a result of nospecto alone.

I know they will come after me for sure. I have already created a thread regard this, and i knows how they responded.

All were just saying it is none of my business if they were scamed or not. Yes i know the current situation of the country also contributed to it.

That incident make the CBN to give that condition of 25 billion capital you must put in place before they could give you a licence to operate. Should incase anything happens, they will know how to sort it out, and balance the affected customers.

This people so called MMM does not even have any physical address neither do they have any central account. So how do you go about them, should incase any inventuality occurs.

So federal government have every reasons to warned people of their activities, despite the fact that they are not even registerd.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Waksdabos(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Princewell2012:

I know they will come after me for sure. I have already created a thread regard this, and i knows how they responded.

All were just saying it is none of my business if they were scamed or not. Yes i know the current situation of the country also contributed to it.

That incident make the CBN to give that condition of 25 billion capital you must put in place before they could give you a licence to operate. Should incase anything happens, they will know how to sort it out, and balance the affected customers.

This people so called MMM does not even have any physical address neither do they have any central account. So how do you go about them, should incase any inventuality occurs.

So federal government have every reasons to warned people of their activities, despite the fact that they are not even registerd.

Good morning.
U are really ignorant how this mmm scheme works.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
and the cycle continues

six years from now, this scheme will be back in another form, and all those present suckers will be warning the next generation of suckers, who will make the same responses

when i was in school it was 'your freedom' and several of my classmates went mad in a similar fashion
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Exactly !!!!

Princewell2012:

Good morning.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by enny09: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
You know the funny part is that the honourable fijabi brother and some house of rep members are also doing MMM.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
enny09:
You know the funny part is that the honourable fijabi brother and some house of rep members are also doing MMM.

See as i dey tear chicken laps now in crunchies with my babe courtesy of MMM. If you are not on mmm, you are on your when others will be living in high profile life and you are still being ravaged by poverty. It's an opportunity, grab it now.

Long live MMM!!!
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Godshand:

See as i dey tear chicken laps now in crunchies with my babe courtesy of MMM. If you are not on mmm, you are on your when others will be living in high profile life and you are still being ravaged by poverty. It's an opportunity, grab it now.

Long live MMM!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bossmd:

grin grin grin

O boy, mmm sure die. Sure 100x pass the useless government we have in this country. Who d government epp?

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by lekunze(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
A client that could not purchase my product after months of no money excuses finally did using the proceeds from MMM. I Made 100%+ profit from the transaction and i was wondering if MMM is a blessing in disguise.

I dont do MMM and will never, am not an economist either just a passionate Serial Entrepreneur. Now lets Imagine 2million people gets 30k interest from MMM monthly, that will translate to 60billion naira spending money. This money will eventually end up in the hands of business men and women providing products and services. So i think Government should allow MMM to continue, looks like a Win-Win situation and the participants of MMM are also fully aware that they can lose their money for no reason.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by AfribaryChika(f): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
I Chika, Consent to do mmm knowing fully well that I can lose my money, I still want to do it with my spare money to help a Nigerian in need of fund to start up a business or squander same as he/she likes.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
AfribaryChika:
I Chika, Consent to do mmm knowing fully well that I can lose my money, I still want to do it with my spare money to help a Nigerian in need of fund to start up a business or squander same as he/she likes.

Haaahahaha, Para mode!

No chill anywhere!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.