Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Banks Should Stop Shredding ATM Cards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banks Should Stop Shredding ATM Cards (390 Views)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / 7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Should Stop Shredding ATM Cards by zealousB(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
During this recession its really hard for the unemployed to give out a thousand naira just to get something. Well today I had walked up to a bank at Onipanu to get my ATM card,that I had used and forgot to take it out from their Automated Machine only to told "Sir if you used an ATM card that doesn't belong to the bank then we simply shredd it" and am like "What! do you mean I have to pay another #1000 to get another ATM card" Isnt that daylight robbery people?.So how about my BVN doesn't serve as some form of identity for me to secure my ATM? It means that million and zillions of Nigerians have had their ATM card shreded because they forgot their ATM card.Please someone should please tell me if this international practice because I really wonder how I would have to walk more than a mile to withdraw a certain amount from my bank when am in some form of an emergency. Let's stand up against sure a practice by the banks its not palatable to the Ordinary man oh please

So if you are with me let's say #No to Banks shredding ATM Cards
Re: Banks Should Stop Shredding ATM Cards by casttlebarbz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
As in ehn...i dont understand y dey are doing this to us
Re: Banks Should Stop Shredding ATM Cards by Olaposiwaju: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's a CBN directive so direct it to them and not the banks. The are simply complying with the directive.
Re: Banks Should Stop Shredding ATM Cards by zealousB(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Olaposiwaju:
It's a CBN directive so direct it to them an not the banks. The simply complying with the directive.

Well CBN seem to robbing Nigerians Quite Clearly

(1) (Reply)

‘gory! Truck, Crushes Footballer In Abakaliki. / South African Pastor,lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'heal' Church Members / Police Dismiss 14 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.