Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site (459 Views)

A Webdeveloper Needed / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site by Engineer11985(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thanks everyone, the hacked site has been recovered.
Re: A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Engineer11985:
Hello fellow webmasters, my WordPress blogs has been hacked. Please I need a good web developer to get it up! I can be reached on 09037042282 or amontopoftheworld3@gmail.com.

Thanks
have you been attended to
Re: A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Engineer11985:
Hello fellow webmasters, my WordPress blogs has been hacked. Please I need a good web developer to get it up! I can be reached on 09037042282 or amontopoftheworld3@gmail.com.

Thanks

I am professional, check my signature to see my works.. but it will cost you big depending on the gravity of the damage. Thanks
Re: A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2016
supersonic1:

I am professional, check my signature to see my works.. but it will cost you big depending on the gravity of the damage. Thanks

Cam you hack a blogger or wp site? If yes contact me on what's app 08166837647
Re: A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2016
No one can directly hack blogger, it's like you are hacking google itself and give me the link to the wimp site so I can see it first
Re: A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site by Shigan: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Hi guys. I've been doing IT Consulting for over 15 years. When you say 'hack', are you trying to take control of the website or you just need to pull secure info (like the contents of a database) out?

Extracting and decoding a database will cost you N70,000 to N120,000 depending on a host of factors.

Taking back control of a website that was hacked will cost you N180,000 flat.

This is a very dangerous subject and I do not wish to be headhunted by govt. forces. Pls response ASAP so that we can go private.

(1) (Reply)

How Did My Website Get Hacked? / Make Money From Affliate Marketing Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.