Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

Could This Be What TB Joshua Saw Regarding US Elections - See Picture - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Could This Be What TB Joshua Saw Regarding US Elections - See Picture (753 Views)

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections / Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections / Trump Is Going To Win The US Elections 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be What TB Joshua Saw Regarding US Elections - See Picture by bumi10(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
People wants to kill me with laughter this evening ooo. These so called man of God in Nigeria are just predicting instead of prophesying. Anyway, TB Joshua have unwittingly opened the eyes of many Nigerians to the harsh reality of things that concerns God.

Even former GEJ presidential aide. Reno Omokri told Joshua point black that "Who gave you the prophecy because the God I serve never lies". Others have also taken their own torn on him and this picture really crowns it all.

Could it be what he saw when he said and i quote "I see the winner of US election winning in a very slim margin and let me not keep you in suspense, I see a woman wining."?

checkout more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/could-this-be-what-tb-joshua-saw.html

Re: Could This Be What TB Joshua Saw Regarding US Elections - See Picture by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Could This Be What TB Joshua Saw Regarding US Elections - See Picture by EHMIR(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
The deity-worship nigga is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Trump's Message To Africa As A Continent Why He Hate Them With Passion / Muslims Ban From Entering US / Islamic Terrorism: See What King Of Saudi Arabia Told Muslims To Do 2 End Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.