Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City (57797 Views)

Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) / Need A Project Manager For Your Farm Project,factory And Construction Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by sirfarouk(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
paulavon:
Growing
What breed is this fish and what are you feeding them?
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by japsyvic(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Are you a Farmer?
Do you have any Agri-related product for sale and you haven't gotten a Market for them?
Are the Middlemen really exploiting you so much that u gain less...?
Are you looking for where u can contact suppliers from your farm at a very short time..?
Have you heard of AGRIMARKET-IT?.......

AgriMarket-it is an online social platform (Whatsapp and Telegram forum) where farmers get direct contact with their customers and vice versa. Agri market provides a unique platform for interaction amongst farmers, It connects potential buyers with potential sellers. It helps to know how and where you can buy or sell your agriproducts easily within Nigeria, Its also an avenue for making a general price decision for an agricultural commodity for sale for colleagues within the same field....

Products like Feeds, Feed ingredients, PKC, Soybean, Maize, e.t.c, Feed addittives in large and small scale depending on the quantity Poultry and Poultry Products: Eggs, Broilers, Layers D.O.C, D.O.P, Point of Lay, Turkeys. Spent layers.
Fishery; Fingerlings, Juveniles, Parent Stock etc
Seeds of various varieties of crops, Cassava stem, Casava peel, Cassava, Starch, Plantain Suckers, Pineapple suckers e.t.c
You can now advertise your products available for sale and gets instant buyer within the shortest time at your desired price... Take the advantage of the largest Agrimarket base on Whatsapp and Telegram

... There are three whatsapp groups, you can join only one because of the limited number allocated per group

1 Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Bhk4TvvRmRC0gIKZ0kELeB

2 Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///6W56RqcuJxIEIMUHLXlGue

3 Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1PLrAnoyjA65XRQm9f6glP

Telegram group
https:///joinchat/EAlQowsOWJoHJ7_sf9ERrw
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by paulavon: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
sirfarouk:

What breed is this fish and what are you feeding them?
The fishes are Clarias, feeding them with Skretting feeds now.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by sirfarouk(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
paulavon:

The fishes are Clarias, feeding them with Skretting feeds now.

Impressive! How long have you been feeding them with skretting? And do you plan to switch to local feeds (top feed/vital feed) anytime soon?
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by paulavon: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have been feeding them since 22 November 2016, I plan to switch to local feeds by end of January.

1 Like

Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by Ateboh: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
@ Op, tnx for ds thread, its bin educative. Pls enlighten me abt ur waste drain system. U said u drill a hole like dt of a borehole? How will large amount of water follow d pipe down to d ground? Await ur response tnx
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by ademola1333(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
duullie88:

U can get tarpaulin ponds here
http://benuwatts.com/products/page/2/
Have you bought Tarpaulin from Benuwatts before? Is the company real? I want to buy a tarpaulin from Benuwatts but I am afraid the company may be scam because it doesn't have genuine office address and all transactions with the company are done online.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
paulavon:
I have been feeding them since 22 November 2016, I plan to switch to local feeds by end of January.
Paulavon were is ur farm located in Benin...will like to pay u a visit..
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by duullie88(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
ademola1333:

Have you bought Tarpaulin from Benuwatts before? Is the company real? I want to buy a tarpaulin from Benuwatts but I am afraid the company may be scam because it doesn't have genuine office address and all transactions with the company are done online.

Nope I haven't d cost was pricey 4 me.. had to settle 4 a local one .. tanx
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by ademola1333(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
duullie88:

The price is hard on me too. Pls tell me about the local one u settled for. Is it tarpaulin? What's the cost? And condition?
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by henrimoto(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
duullie88:

please, can you say more about the local trampoline - it cost and efficiency.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by Yhemit(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
capital is always the issue
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by Simacgroup015: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Why wasting much money on buying feed. produce your own fish feeds with just a toke. fully semi automated fish and dogs feeds extruding machines at a cheaper price in china contact me for supply +8613591423249
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by duullie88(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
henrimoto:

It depends on d quality of d tarpaulin and who is doing the job.. D local tarp can be tailor made to suit ur available space.. jn general it's a good 1
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by duullie88(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2017
henrimoto:

Well let me say.. wat is worth doing is worth doing well
D tarp I used was of d highest quality that won't even tear in d next 5 years.. cos I used same tarp to cover somtyn up under d sun in my shop and it still looks like d day I bought it
Tarp pond can be tailor made to fit ur available space
All in all its good
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by ademola1333(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2017
duullie88:

Well let me say.. wat is worth doing is worth doing well
D tarp I used was of d highest quality that won't even tear in d next 5 years.. cos I used same tarp to cover somtyn up under d sun in my shop and it still looks like d day I bought it
Tarp pond can be tailor made to fit ur available space
All in all its good

Wow! 5years?!!
Please where did you buy the material and how much?
And who sewed/joined it together for you?
I am curiously awaiting your response!
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by sshy: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oven dried blue whiting (panla) fish. Tasty, very dried,and very very AFFORDABLE, good for soup, stew and even can be taken wt garri. Prepared in a very hygiene condition and packaged in a transparent nylon that can stay up to 2 months even without a refrigerator. 5 in a pack and cost just #300 retail and #250 wholesale from 10packs. 100 packs attracts further discount. Partners needed nationwide 08188588576

Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by duullie88(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2017
ademola1333:

Wow! 5years?!!
Please where did you buy the material and how much?
And who sewed/joined it together for you?
I am curiously awaiting your response!

D person I gave to mk d pond is in zaria.. he sews d tarpaulin to specifications but takes it for sealing in warri airport road to b precise... it is sealed with a machine.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by catfishadvice: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Youve done a great job in preparing the pond. but my advice is that you can do a little cover to avoid direct sunlight to the pond. with direct sunlight, the pond will quickly develop algae even though this might be serve as additional food for the catfish but it can also add to their lack of wellbeing.
Get more advice on www.catfishadvice.com.ng
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by paulavon: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2017
If you are around Benin and warri and you need someone to manage your fish farm investment pls PM me.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by Barbarjide: 7:46pm On May 03, 2018
I am at Ife, Osun state.. I need that tarpaulin that can stay for long... The ones here doesn't last 2years... I learnt of benuwatts, but I don't think I wanna just pay for something that will take 1week to make before they will dispatch to me. How am I sure I will ever get it with some fellow farmers fallen in the wrong hands. I need help please

1 Like

Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by Barbarjide: 11:36am On May 06, 2018
I don't mind ordering from your contact if reliable. In urgent of 2. The
duullie88:

D person I gave to mk d pond is in zaria.. he sews d tarpaulin to specifications but takes it for sealing in warri airport road to b precise... it is sealed with a machine.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by duullie88(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2018
Barbarjide:
I don't mind ordering from your contact if reliable. In urgent of 2. The
u

Try and find somewia close to u... d guy I used spent over a month making it for me... Dia r a lot of ppl that mk it on NAIRALAND too, just do ur research
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by benuwatts: 10:18pm On May 07, 2018
Barbarjide:
I am at Ife, Osun state.. I need that tarpaulin that can stay for long... The ones here doesn't last 2years... I learnt of benuwatts, but I don't think I wanna just pay for something that will take 1week to make before they will dispatch to me. How am I sure I will ever get it with some fellow farmers fallen in the wrong hands. I need help please

We understand your skepticism but here is to assure you that you are completely safe with buying fish pond tarpaulin from Benuwatts.
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by amadasunfarm(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
Pleas am looking for experienced person who can supervise the construction of an earthen pond in benin city Edo state, contact .07037417113
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by chikepaul: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
I will like to join any WhatsApp group on fish can someone add me 08033183250
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by ganasy: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nice one
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by kemiolatoye: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
I need someone that can construct a concrete pond in Auchi.Kindly reach out on 08064155374
Re: My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City by wisefizz(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2020
STANDARD AND HEALTHY JUVENILES available @ *Akanji Farms.* Location: Osogbo, Osun State. Contact: 09069137690, 09065730190

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Plantain Sucker Planting Season / Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.