Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says (75723 Views)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by EHI9ICE(m): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2016
nepapole:
Mercy journey ooo abi na journey mercy Dem dey call am.

Actually, its Mercy Johnson.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by EHI9ICE(m): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2016
hobermener:
Walking the talk, i respect that!!!!!
And to think that some deluded black souls could come up chanting praises and eulogies to a kkk member who has denigrated and rubbished the black race, even sponsoring ads on magazines that made sure some innocent black dudes served time for an offense they knew nothing of, speaks volumes of the stupidity and shallow mindedness of the black race.

Slave mentality my friend.Slave mentality.That's their problem. In the word of Okon Lagos; They are all suffering from 'Inferiority B-Complex'

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Benedict20: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Welcome to Benedict Johnson credit loan,
We are here to serve you better, we can help you with any amount you want ranging from #500,000 to #500,000,000 and also $1000 to $10,000,000.
The percentage is 3% annually and repayment commence 6months after the loan have been transferred to you. Our repayment duration is between 1-30 years.
BUSINESS LOAN ,
COMMERCIAL LOAN,
PERSONAL LOAN,
CAR LOAN ,
ANY KIND OF LOAN.
Contact us via mail: Benedictjohnsonprivateloanfirm@yahoo.com
or Benedictjohnsonloanfirm@gmail.com
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Chocogold: 2:31am On Nov 10, 2016
babyfun:
Chai! Na like this my shakara go end?? E no go better for everybody wey vote for this man oo...I'll wait for him to send me back home first sha which he can't.
Lols, you will be fine dear.once you are legal as a green card holder or a citizen.if you are even an illegal immigrant without causing trouble, I think u should be fine.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by ijemomo(m): 2:55am On Nov 10, 2016
We like Prof, he has been there for us. Those who abuse him r ill informed!
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by 4stylz: 3:03am On Nov 10, 2016
I wonder how Nigerians think; you all think trump owns America? You think America is a lawless country? Is Donald trump going to fund deportation from his pocket? Donald is just smart and he used that to win election , that guy will shock all of you..

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Timzyatcool24(m): 3:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Don't mind ipork yoot
omofunaab:
Wole Soyinka always stands for something.

He stood for biafra during the civil war and he was declared wanted. .right now he is even supporting the igbos agitation for biafra

But i was surprised to see the same igbo people calling our esteem Professor wole Soyinka names.

This is one afonja that has always supported you guys, he was even declared wanted because he was supporting you.

I guess tribalism has blinded many sha

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by codslic: 3:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Why are nigerians taking panadol because of another country headache. Why can't we focus on our myriad of political and economic problems? Trump is duly elected constitutionally. You guys need to respect America and the wish of Americans. It's not compulsory for any Nigerian to live or visit America. Abeg trump is us president not Nigerian president.

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by deb(m): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2016
hobermener:
Walking the talk, i respect that!!!!!
And to think that some deluded black souls could come up chanting praises and eulogies to a kkk member who has denigrated and rubbished the black race, even sponsoring ads on magazines that made sure some innocent black dudes served time for an offense they knew nothing of, speaks volumes of the stupidity and shallow mindedness of the black race.

In all that you do just make sure you do NOT commit suicide. Americans have chosen their own president. Wetin concern u?

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:56am On Nov 10, 2016
good
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by madapcmod: 4:09am On Nov 10, 2016
What manner of kids do we have in nairaland these days? So they are swallowing this joke hook, line and sinker? Kai

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by hobermener: 4:15am On Nov 10, 2016
deb:

In all that you do just make sure you do NOT commit suicide. Americans have chosen their own president. Wetin concern u?
Don't be quick to show you worthlessness and intellectual deficiency on such a respectable forum. Never quote me until your reasoning ability can at least match that of a third grader.
Frustrated dimwit
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by giftedben: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:
Welcome home professor and kindly tear their useless green card.

I just love him as he actually kept to his words.

To the disgruntled IPOB members calling him names earlier, you can see he stood by his words hence not speaking from both side of mouths as you clearly states it represents a typical behaviour of an afonja person.

This is someone that stood for your current agitation and fought for u during Biafra war. Don't you think you people are being ungrateful?

how did he fight. how many Nigerian soldiers did he kill. Abi na mouth action he carry de fight war. pls tell him to remember to tear his green card immediately he gets to Nigerian Airport then I will believe he is a man of his word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by jiinxed: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:

To the disgruntled IPOB members calling him names earlier, you can see he stood by his words hence not speaking from both side of mouths as you clearly states it represents a typical behaviour of an afonja person.

This is someone that stood for your current agitation and fought for u during Biafra war. Don't you think you people are being ungrateful?

Little boy, I suggest you stick to your romance section exploits. Your posts on this section have showcased your (lack of) intellectual depth. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by bidexmedia(m): 5:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Radio Advertisement, Email Marketing, Bulk SMS, Blog Design, etc – www.digitalmain360..com CALL - 0806-907- 3333
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by mpowa(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2016
orijintv:
Nigga Is Comin Back To Nigeria To Chill Until Dis Tearin Of Green Card Issue is Over !! Den Boom , He Go Sneak Enter U.S again ... I Knw Him Scope Na wink

I don't no why some people think childish, what makes you people think he can't tear his green card? does he need the green card like most of us? This is a man who've seen it all, he's over 80, he doesn't need all the pleasures most others are running after, he can afford to stay in Nigeria till death and he can even go to other countries like the UK if he wishes.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by AKzee(m): 5:08am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Built2last post=50908539]Really...The Islamic world is calm today. A viper has been elected. He knows no diplomacy[ iranu you know Nothing about Islamic world. No individual can scare us. You are just myopic.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Wole is a stupid man,yes a very stupid man....
Why all this nonsense?
1. Is wole an american?
2. Does wole have any personal beef with trump?
3. Did trump tell wole to leave america?
4. Does americans want his views?
5. What is he doing in america?
6. Is america his country?
7. What business or interest does wole have in the white house?
8. Is wole related to clinton?
So what's up With the tearing of green card and coming back to Nigeria?
Old stupid man..... Drinking panadol for nothing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Wow! So a picture of some old guy with grey hair is all it takes to convince you people? You can't even see his face. The joke is on you.
madapcmod:
What manner of kids do we have in nairaland these days? So they are swallowing this joke hook, line and sinker? Kai

I'm so shocked! It can be anyone grin
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by visijo(m): 5:27am On Nov 10, 2016
will he be able to cope with Nigeria situation?
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by kannymoore(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2016
What kinda lie is this? Didn't I see Wole Soyinka with my two koro-koro eyes at the Civic Centre Lagos, just a few hours before the Art-X Expo commenced last week Friday!!

This was a good four days before the US Election!!!

Why do Nigerians have such a low self esteem such that they tell silly lies just cos they want to further their selfish interests or feel "among"?

I'm just tired of human beings sometimes... I swear.

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Myself2(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2016
orijintv:
Nigga Is Comin Back To Nigeria To Chill Until Dis Tearin Of Green Card Issue is Over !! Den Boom , He Go Sneak Enter U.S again ... I Knw Him Scope Na wink

Correct
Good to see that not everyone is easily fooled like the zombies.
Soyinka is a liar,he said as soon as they announce Trump as winner, the FIRST THING he would do is pack, THEN CUT HIS GREEN card and head home.
Yes he packed up and skipped the cutting his green card part and headed home.Im sure if you check his pocket on that aircraft,you will discover that he may have used several layers of cello tape to strap the card to his body.
Dem born Soyinka to tear American green card
Picture of where the yeye loud mouth is tearing his green card or zombies shove this story way up yo a'holes
BTW :OP can you prove that this picture was taken after President-Elect Donald Trump was announced deserved winner of the US presidential election, cos my gut feeling doesn't trust you

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by FabioPeter: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2016
His flight to Nigeria shouldn't be misconstrued as denouncement of his residency. I also observed he is flying an economy ticket.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by FabioPeter: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2016
gocac:
Wole is a stupid man,yes a very stupid man....
Why all this nonsense?
1. Is wole an american?
2. Does wole have any personal beef with trump?
3. Did trump tell wole to leave america?
4. Does americans want his views?
5. What is he doing in america?
6. Is america his country?
7. What business or interest does wole have in the white house?
8. Is wole related to clinton?
So what's up With the tearing of green card and coming back to Nigeria?
Old stupid man..... Drinking panadol for nothing.

What do you do for a living?
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by biggie73(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari's economic problem will send you guys back to US

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Which yeye shakara sef
are you minding that mortuary attendant
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by KardinalZik(m): 5:56am On Nov 10, 2016
He's just coming on a visit/holiday. He does that quite often.
The most important thing is to see him TEAR his Green Card. Any/every other stunt is counterfeit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Kingbuhari(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:

hopeless AFONJA coming to Nigeria is not the issue but we want him to burn that green card to ashes
Nigerians have known Yoruba's
shiftiness and two sided loud-
mouthing.... Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat... so chill out , we know the old man is not going to burn his green card to ashes, God purposely used this election to shamed and exposed afonjas and their fake pastors prophecizing here and there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by MilesLamar(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2016
oh
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by CosmicJames(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Who Soyinka epp? I beg come back and follow enjoy the change you supported jor

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by chidi9179: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Wole( killonshele)are you back ,pls you are welcome ,but I ll be especting you to tear the green card oh, as promised shocked angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Mending Fences (romance) / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.