Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says (75726 Views)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Obiwiz(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2016
orijintv:
Nigga Is Comin Back To Nigeria To Chill Until Dis Tearin Of Green Card Issue is Over !! Den Boom , He Go Sneak Enter U.S again ... I Knw Him Scope Na wink
If i hear say dat man fit tear him green card..... He can't do dat joor! Nigerians and empty talking
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:
Welcome home professor and kindly tear their useless green card.

I just love him as he actually kept to his words.

To the disgruntled IPOB members calling him names earlier, you can see he stood by his words hence not speaking from both side of mouths as you clearly states it that such feature represents a typical behaviour of an afonja person.

This is someone that stood for your current agitation and fought for u during Biafra war. Don't you think you people are being ungrateful?

And to those who thinks they are having a field day because Trump won, when the dawn of reality comes hereby de porting your peers who send dollars to bail you atimes from this tough economic situation, na that time una eyes go clear!

Crabby Igbos are always on the wrong side of history.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A trending report indicates that Nigeria’s Nobel Laureate Prof Wole Soyinka may be arriving Nigerian soil for good, any moment from now. A photo circulated on the social media by a Nigerian, Prince Adeyinka Success, who said he was travelling out of the U.S but with his Canadian passport, shows the Nobel Laureate already inside a plane arranging his hand luggages.

This is coming days after he said if Donald Trump is elected president of the United States, he will leave the country. And hours after Nigerians urged him to be a man of his words.

“If in the unlikely event he does win, the first thing he’ll do is to say [that] all green-card holders must reapply to come back into the US. Well, I’m not waiting for that. The moment they announce his victory, I will cut my green card myself and start packing up,” said Soyinka, who is scholar-in-residence at New York University’s Institute of African American Affairs this autumn.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/wole-soyinka-reportedly-on-his-way-back.html

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by comodo: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

he is a man of his words..

for that i salute him..

my respect for him just tripped

[img]http://i./l3vRjx5FExk5ezgl2.gif[/img]

Kikikikiki I no sabi the difference between him and the person travelling to naija to see family members.
No respect Until he publicly shreds his green card. or Adonbilivit.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by chiefobdk(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:

To the disgruntled IPOB members calling him names earlier, you can see he stood by his words hence not speaking from both side of mouths as you clearly states it that such feature represents a typical behaviour of an afonja person.

This is someone that stood for your current agitation and fought for u during Biafra war. Don't you think you people are being ungrateful?

And to those who thinks they are having a field day because Trump won, when the dawn of reality comes hereby de porting your peers who send dollars to bail you atimes from this tough economic situation, na that time una eyes go clear!

Picture of the cultist afonja tearing green card or shut ur trap
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Real men keep to their words. I respect you Prof. Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by EnglishMan21: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Prof in d plane doesn't mean he coming home cause of Trump. He travels frequently. I know cause I work at MMIA, Ikeja.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by bantudra: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Demigods666:

They are not stupid. Trump is the beat candidate. Truthful and the one that will save their country. I don't support Trump or Clinton. But I acknowledge the truth when it's evident.

saving their country by beating everybody up that disagress with you??...okay...enjoy more desly weapons...... grin grin grin grin...geez...alot of fun
.. grin grin grin grin...
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by bantudra: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
only ipob will approve such rubbish..

we all know men solve problems with muscles..

we men dont think about the consequencies after boosting off..
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by bantudra: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=banero post=50913008][/quote]

i voted buhari because of boko haram..absolutly no other reason..!!! angry

nearly 300 of your daughters were kidnapped..

dont you feel shame a tall??

it happend to hausa people,and not you..and??...

does chibok even sound fulani or hausa to you??..

so much to your osu-cast rubbish..are we indians??..

do we want to practice true-democratie or not??

deceide..

biafra on nigerian territory is a no,no...
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by henryejii(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
LOL
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by CalciumB3: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
wristbangle:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Mending Fences (romance) / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.