Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Read What EFCC Said About MMM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What EFCC Said About MMM (32388 Views)

TheĀ osborne Towers, A Luxury Residential Complex In Ikoyi, Lagos Where EFCC Said / EFCC Said NO, MMM Is Not Illegal / See What EFCC Did With Recovered Loots So Far(OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY EFCC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by TRIXIA: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Aha! Am back, so I got banned for trying to give u tips on another profitable investment platform, I wonder what this mods take for breakfast atimes

So, back to you advice, it won't get ugly for me cos am not greedy wink
NASO GOD GO BAN THOSE MODS' EFFORTS IN THIS LIFE FROM SEEING THE LIGHT OF DAY
I JUST GOT PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6M PLUS REMAIN THOUSANDS SOME THAT CALLED AND PLEADED TILL MONDAY 48 HOURS ADDED TOO THEM
WHOOOOOO SAY MMM NO DEY??
WHOOOO TALK AM??
DEM GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FIRE AND LIGHTNING FOLLOW THEM UP AND DOWN TILL DEM ENTER MMM COME FLEX
OMOH FRIDAY THINGS OHH BOY, NO TIME O
5M FOR HELP ALREADY..........I KNOW BY THURSDAY OR THIS TIME NEXT WEEK.....1.5M/1M/2M/.5M

LONG LIVE MMM
LONG LIVE MAVRODI
Bleep LIVE NAIRALAND MODS AND BIASED SEUN
Bleep LIVE HOUSE OF REP
LONG LIVE EFCC
LONG LIVE NIGERIA - MMM
LONG LIVE ME

ABEEEGGGGGGGGG NAIRALAND JUST BAN ME!!!!!!!!
I NO BELIEVE IN YOU AGAIN
WE NEEED MMMLAND
TGIF BABY

4 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by tyconcepts(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
anonyguy:
Really interested in this MMM now but I'm just wondering if we all get a 30% as commission for every money we save, where is MMM getting the 30 percent from? How is MMM making money?

Over curiousity.....Wonder no further.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by TRIXIA: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
NNA, IT FEELS SO GOOD JUST HEARING THE ALERT DEY ENTER - PAHN, PAHN
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by anonyguy: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:

The only difference between mmm and a bank is that in mmm we do peer to peer donation(members send money to each other)
In mmm all the site does is calculate interest, bonuses, match people and keep tracks and record, in mmm members pay one another. When you are providing help you are probably paying someone's capital, interest and bonuses.

Thanks for the explanation.

Sorry what do you mean by providing help? And if we all deposit funds and we all get 30 percent, where is the 30 percent coming from?

Nevertheless, if if members are paying theirselves, I don't see any possibility of MMM scamming us since money is not going into their account.

And I guess MMM is a non-profit organisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by PeridotBelle(f): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
TRIXIA:

NASO GOD GO BAN THOSE MODS' EFFORTS IN THIS LIFE FROM SEEING THE LIGHT OF DAY
I JUST GOT PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6M PLUS REMAIN THOUSANDS SOME THAT CALLED AND PLEADED TILL MONDAY 48 HOURS ADDED TOO THEM
WHOOOOOO SAY MMM NO DEY??
WHOOOO TALK AM??
DEM GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FIRE AND LIGHTNING FOLLOW THEM UP AND DOWN TILL DEM ENTER MMM COME FLEX
OMOH FRIDAY THINGS OHH BOY, NO TIME O
5M FOR HELP ALREADY..........I KNOW BY THURSDAY OR THIS TIME NEXT WEEK.....1.5M/1M/2M/.5M

LONG LIVE MMM
LONG LIVE MAVRODI
Bleep LIVE NAIRALAND MODS AND BIASED SEUN
Bleep LIVE HOUSE OF REP
LONG LIVE EFCC
LONG LIVE NIGERIA - MMM
LONG LIVE ME

ABEEEGGGGGGGGG NAIRALAND JUST BAN ME!!!!!!!!
I NO BELIEVE IN YOU AGAIN
WE NEEED MMMLAND
TGIF BABY

Congrats!!! That's some huge investment. Don't mind, they don't know yet
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
bharkarh:
we will also be here when you ask for link to register grin

U can comfortably strike that outa ya memory and those of people who believe u cos I never had any intention to register and never will. Pls note the double never? I have friends and family that have tried to lean on me to invest in that rubbish MMM that u think will change ur life and I have refused all, so how do u think u would convince me otherwise? Anyway u are on ur own and like I saif its ur money so do what u 4king feel is best with it. I have more secure things I intend to invest my money into and MMM is never going to be one of them

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by bharkarh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
drnoel:

U can comfortably strike that outa ya memory and those of people who believe u cos I never had any intention to register and never will. Pls note the double never? I have friends and family that have tried to lean on me to invest in that rubbish MMM that u think will change ur life and I have refused all, so how do u think u would convince me otherwise? Anyway u are on ur own and like I saif its ur money so do what u 4king feel is best with it. I have more secure things I intend to invest my money into and MMM is never going to be one of them
. Thanks at bolded. I'm aware of the risk and if you really know what portfolio theory is all about you will understand that I don't put all my money in one basket.

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Maser: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Billyonaire:

For promoting and encouraging a globally known scam. I have seen this in many countries, the latest being zimbabwe and Kenya. I didnt know Nigerians will still fall for the shit.

You're severely ignorant. Next time don't poke your long nose in a matter you don't fully understand just to appear relevant. In your stinking ignorance you confidently asserted that mmm crashed in Zimbabwe. It didn't! As we speak now it's still going very strong in Zimbabwe and China, yes you heard right. The Zimbabwe gist simply was that they were giving 100% interest previously in order to gain penetration, but because of the public rush into the program, they stepped it down to 20% just as we receive 30% in Nigeria. No one is persuading you to join. If you don't like mmm go buy shares with your money, but get your nose off the matter. Don't drink panadol on another man's headache. Those of us doing are using our own funds not yours. We are well aware of the others that came before mmm and equally understand the difference between them and mmm. I find it disgusting that people who don't understand the workings or ideology of mmm stick their smelly nose in rather than ask questions. Keep your negativity to yourself.

For those who care to join, mmm is the biggest thing to happen to Nigerians since the Lord Lugard age.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
bharkarh:
. Thanks at bolded. I'm aware of the risk and if you really know what portfolio theory is all about you will understand that I don't put all my money in one basket.

Still @ highlighted its ur money so do what u 4king think is best with it. We will be here to tell u sorry when the trap door closes and u loose money. If u played Kpachi in secondary school u will understand what a risk not worth taking means.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maser:

You're severely ignorant. Next time don't poke your long nose in a matter you don't fully understand just to appear relevant. In your stinking ignorance you confidently asserted that mmm crashed in Zimbabwe. It didn't! As we speak now it's still going very strong in Zimbabwe and China, yes you heard right. The Zimbabwe gist simply was that they were giving 100% interest previously in order to gain penetration, but because of the public rush into the program, they stepped it down to 20% just as we receive 30% in Nigeria. No one is persuading you to join. If you don't like mmm go buy shares with your money, but get your nose off the matter. Don't drink panadol on another man's headache. Those of us doing are using our own funds not yours. We are well aware of the others that came before mmm and equally understand the difference between them and mmm. I find it disgusting that people who don't understand the workings or ideology of mmm stick their smelly nose in rather than ask questions. Keep your negativity to yourself.

For those who care to join, mmm is the biggest thing to happen to Nigerians since the Lord Lugard age.

I will find you and have you jailed for promoting this scam.

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Maser: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
anonyguy:
Really interested in this MMM now but I'm just wondering if we all get a 30% as commission for every money we save, where is MMM getting the 30 percent from? How is MMM making money?

mmm make their money the same way Mark Zuckerberg and Yahoo make their money without charging you a dime for using Facebook and email respectively. In simple terms, they make their money through website traffic. The fact that you like millions of others visit their sites every day makes money for them as any little Coca-Cola, rolex, Pepsi advert they put up fetches millions of dollars for them. Get the gist? Likewise in mmm, they make their money through website traffic. That is, they help you to make money on their site and then your mere visit to their site helps them to make money and everybody is happy.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Maser: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Billyonaire:

I will find you and have you jailed for promoting this scam.

Ignorant Miscreant!

4 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by bharkarh(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
drnoel:

Still @ highlighted its ur money so do what u 4king think is best with it. We will be here to tell u sorry when the trap door closes and u loose money. If u played Kpachi in secondary school u will understand what a risk not worth taking means.
I will also be here when that planned business/investment of yours fails. I won't even tell you sorry grin
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Maser: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
drnoel:

You'll soon eat your words!
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maser:

You'll soon eat your words!

Rarely happens cos I rarely speak without thinking but after clear logical assessment.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
bharkarh:
I will also be here when that planned business/investment of yours fails. I won't even tell you sorry grin

Ur words are unfair cos I never wished u bad but rather only said that I didn't trust ur choice of investment but then with all due respect what u think is not really relevant.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maser:

Ignorant Miscreant!
You have my word and greatest assurances.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Abiboy09: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by bharkarh(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
drnoel:

Ur words are unfair cos I never wished u bad but rather only said that I didn't trust ur choice of investment but then with all due respect what u think is not really relevant.
pardon my manners for my harsh use of words, but what you said prompted it "We will be here to tell u sorry when the trap door closes and u loose money". All the same I will implore you to know what MMM is all about before painting it red. The participants are aware of the risk.

It took me months before registering cos I was getting fact about it with an unbiased mind.

Whatever you lay your hands on shall prosper.

My apologies!
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by amaechi1: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Dnt mind them, that's to show u that the government does not care about the masses because if they do, they will even try to protect this MMM from crashing and advise people to do it.

It is very sad when people fail to comprehend issues, only to turn around to apportion blame. The crackdown eminent from the house, not executive. The EFCC is somwhat an appendage of the executive, speaking in favour of MMM. Please, read the article again, this time slowly to understand every clause.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by anonyguy: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maser:

mmm make their money the same way Mark Zuckerberg and Yahoo make their money without charging you a dime for using Facebook and email respectively. In simple terms, they make their money through website traffic. The fact that you like millions of others visit their sites every day makes money for them as any little Coca-Cola, rolex, Pepsi advert they put up fetches millions of dollars for them. Get the gist? Likewise in mmm, they make their money through website traffic. That is, they help you to make money on their site and then your mere visit to their site helps them to make money and everybody is happy.

All these sites you mentioned makes their money from adverts. MMM doesn't have an advert placed on their site bro. You can't make money with your website if you don't have advert placements.

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by nonhuman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
anonyguy:

All these sites you mentioned makes their money from adverts. MMM doesn't have an advert placed on their site bro. You can't make money with your website if you don't have advert placements.
.says who
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by emerich(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello house! Has anyone experienced this? I was matched to PH, whenever I try to assess the receivers info something else pops up and as a result can't assess the receivers info and I hv limited time to make payments, would appreciate ur inputs and solution to this. Tnx.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Clinton2x(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
emerich:
Hello house! Has anyone experienced this? I was matched to PH, whenever I try to assess the receivers info something else pops up and as a result can't assess the receivers info and I hv limited time to make payments, would appreciate ur inputs and solution to this. Tnx.
Dem dey work on a way to add referrer details to orders

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by emerich(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Clinton2x:
Dem dey work on a way to add referrer details to orders
Tnx bro, but I can't assess the details to make payments, hope I won't get blocked when the time elapses.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Billyonaire:
Stop promoting this ponzi scheme called MMM, its a scam that has sent Madoff to prison and will soon land you in cell.
SHARAPPPPP!
Quickly do the following:
CLOSE YOUR TEETH
JOIN MMM BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO CRY WHEN U SEE YOUR COLLEAGUES U DECEMBER

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by yemmy0074(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by willoughby1990(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2016
To correct an impression... MMM IS NOT AN INVESTMENT NOR A BUSINESS... It's a means to an end. What do I mean MMM is not a get rich quick community like most people, even most participants think this way.... it's to help one acquire things one needs to live comfortably. Those creating offices and posting banners writing "GROW YOUR MONEY IN 30 DAYS" are all anti-MMM ideology elements. MMM owns no office, so why should you create one and claim you are not running a business Why should you create adverts that talk on money growth and curse hon. fijabi MMM is a means to help one develop ones business, pay ones school fee, get that gadget u desire, buy a better car than d one you've bn aspiring to... It's not to make you a billionaire over night. ANYONE WHO BUILDS OR CREATES A MMM OFFICE SHOULD AS A MATTER OF FACT PAY TAX and not name his office after MMM because that's no longerMMM but a personal business. I am happy the system is getting better, but pleaSE MMM PARTICIPANTS, LETS READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS MMM IDEOLOGY SO WE WON'T BE THE ARCHITECT OF ITS DOWNFALL
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by anonyguy: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2016
nonhuman:
.says who

Then you can list out ways you can make money with your traffic without "advert" placement.

Will be glad to hear from you soon smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by waldigit: 3:21am On Nov 12, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Dnt mind them, that's to show u that the government does not care about the masses because if they do, they will even try to protect this MMM from crashing and advise people to do it.

Majority of our leaders both political and religious are agents of the devil. This is a global phenomenon.
This is guaranteed.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by xreal: 4:04am On Nov 12, 2016
waldigit:

Majority of our leaders both political and religious are agents of the devil. This is a global phenomenon.
This is guaranteed.

grin
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Toniwirelex: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
yemmy0074:

If yur not ready to pay then cancel the it nw.. ....na by force to ph? Instead of wasting another persons tym
go call police if e pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.