Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill (2048 Views)

The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria / 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill / 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill (2) (3) (4)

3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2016
This is a 3 burners table top cooker with tempered glass top,self/auto igniting for the burners ,oven and grill It posses a superb performance with robust and rich burning flame.It comes with 18 months warranty and free delivery within lagos metropolis. Only serious buyers to call 08059500775 or whatsapp 08037199452

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by heed101(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2016
How much

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2016
OKEMKPI:
This is a 3 burners table top cooker with tempered glass top,self/auto igniting for the burners ,oven and grill It posses a superb performance with robust and rich burning flame.It comes with 18 months warranty and free delivery within lagos metropolis. Only serious buyers to call 08059500775 or whatsapp 08037199452

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by nicedaddy(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2016
How much oga
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by twinskenny(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
How much
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2016
nicedaddy:
How much oga
If u are genuinely interested in buying,my contact detail is on the advert
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2016
twinskenny:
How much
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2016
heed101:
How much
t
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 2:32am On Nov 28, 2016
if you are for real and genuinely selling put price

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:
I sell only quality ,unique and not too common stuffs and they are not that cheap like the cheap China low qualty items that is everywhere. putting the price will attract a host of unserious buyers who are used to those low quality China products and they will be spewing rubbish comments on my adverts(talking from experiences )
Quality products is for people that know the value and not for everybody.if one cannot afford to chat or call to inquire on an item he/she likes,then he/she should ignore it.No body has anything to loose if I don't sell,it is,my bizness .
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
fraudulent
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2016
OKEMKPI:

1naira
you lack grace and etiquette needed for prosperity... hence the fraudulent activities

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:

you lack grace and etiquette needed for prosperity... hence the fraudulent activities
U are wailing,I am selling,losers and winners don't have same mind set meanwhile your negative comments is even boosting my sales
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:

I am not under the heavy yolk of economic reccesion like you to the extent that you cannot afford a 1 minute call
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:

God has already blessed me and no man even u can curse.U don't have any interest or stake in my bizness, so y the pains over how I run it.we have 7.4 billion people in the whole world, learn to ignore 1 person whom u don't like.have been posting and selling on nairaland since 2007 and have no record of any fraud.Every rich person is not fraudulent, change ur mind set
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by marleygab(m): 11:12am On Nov 27
I don't understand why some people get irked because the seller did not state his/her price as if they have a stake in the business. Those that get offended should realize that it's not a must a seller puts a price. It might be for different reasons. You should just move on if you feel offended, trying to provoke or comment on the thread will only boost his sales.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2016
you had to quote moi five freaking times...yet not stating the price of your supposed product... I have definitely said the bitter truth.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:
you had to quote moi five freaking times...yet not stating the price of your supposed product... I have definitely said the bitter truth.
My products is not for ur class, just ignore it,or u want me to send u credit to call.Everybody is not at ur level,just change ur mind set,work hard and pray hard and u will live above economic reccesion

Some are students
Some are dropouts
Some are workers
Some are traders
Some are poor
Some are rich
Learn to know that every body is not in ur class
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2016
OKEMKPI:

My products is not for ur class, just ignore it,or u want me to send u credit to call.Everybody is not at ur level,just change ur mind set,work hard and pray hard and u will live above economic reccesion

Some are students
Some are dropouts
Some are workers
Some are traders
Some are poor
Some are rich
Learn to know that every body is not in ur class
just wanted to know the owner of the shop where you hijack products from... obviously you don't have the grace of owning such.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:

just wanted to know the owner of the shop where you hijack products from... obviously you don't have the grace of owning such.

Continue with ur firewood cooking,my products are not for ur type
Every body is not in ur class
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2016
why do you sound so much like seun egbegbe?
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:
why do you sound so much like seun egbegbe?
The broke guy is always angry at the price of every item in the market
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:

The capacity to collect items from othera is called integrity, so w at is ur point?
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
OKEMKPI:

The capacity to collect items from othera is called integrity, so w at is ur point?
Seems you are been labeled a sales boy... But why not just state your prices biko customer is always right
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by shyling(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
am through here...

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:
am through here...
Better b4 ur boss sack u
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
SmartChoices:

Seems you are been labeled a sales boy... But why not just state your prices biko customer is always right

Ur post is even increasing the no of calls I get,just in case u don't know.the winners n losers always see thighs differently
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2016
OKEMKPI:

Ur post is even increasing the no of calls I get,just in case u don't know.the winners n losers always see thighs differently
My post...then you are delusional.... only fraudsters talk like you
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

It is obvious the recession is running you over, pls face your front
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Pls continue on your lane ,only a fraudster know how fraudsters talk
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by aieromon(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2016
OKEMKPI:

Pls continue on your lane ,only a fraudster know how fraudsters talk

Ignore brother ignore.

You don't want to post your prices online,its your business.

Potential clients prefer to see prices attached to online adverts,their business.

Just ignore and hope for telephone calls from interested customers.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 2:12am On Nov 30, 2016
aieromon:

Ignore brother ignore.

You don't want to post your prices online,its your business.

Potential clients prefer to see prices attached to online adverts,their business.

Just ignore and hope for telephone calls from interested customers.
I post on jiji ,olx, and other sales platforms and my prices are stated,such platforms have no room for comments but rather the prospective client can send a personal mesage to the seller ,unlike nairaland where various forms of negative comments and jabs reign supreme on the advert .many that are asking for price,have no intention of buying but just to place a negative remark and initiate negativity when u give out the price,subsequent comments will follow suite.
Many on nairaland are looking for whom to engage in online altercation .Any advert I place here is also on other platforms where prices are tagged. I run my bizness in the best way that it suites me cos it is my bizness
But thanks for your advice,I appreciate, one love

Romoss Power Cube Pro Charger 18W 3.0amps / Sold! / Quality Home Appliances & Entertainment With Warranty @ D Best Price!