Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (64322 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:41am On Nov 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxVx77H6v6A

Lady Gaga isn't taking the result of the US presidential election lying down, she protested Donald Trump's victory after the results were announced.

The Paparazzi singer who was a very vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton throughout her campaign was snapped outside Trump Tower following news the businessman had been voted into the White House.

She stood outside Donald's building on top of a sanitation truck, wearing all black with the stars and stripes flag tucked into her outfit as she held up a sign that read: "Love trumps hate".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lady-gaga-protests-outside-trump-9228523

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by eezeribe(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Crazy Human being. She can aswell hug a wet Transformer.

TRUMP HAS COME TO STAY

NO LEAVE, NO TRANSFER

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by sparkle4u(f): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2016
If is in Nigeria, THEY will say she is corrupt or look for a way to detain her.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Chibabi(m): 5:56am On Nov 10, 2016
That's cool. Happy Birthday to myself. Nairalanders should pls show mi love

225 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by mazimee(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Who are you protesting to? No be white/black Americans voted for him? What the hell is this inconsequential protests meant for? He has won already, those that want him outnumbered those who hate him. Either you guys move your ass to the next country or you shut the hell up.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2016
I was about saying, "Na like that e dey start o"

Then I remember her name is "Gaga" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Show us your borbi or GERRARAHIA mhennn..

30 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Show us your borbi or GERRARAHIA mhennn..

You and boobi lipsrsealed

She's just exercising her right by protesting tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol.. she should show us small thing na.. tongue

BTW, why ain't u protesting?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by zukky79: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Protesting won't change anything. The deed is done. Trump is POTUS for the next 4 years whether Gaga likes it or not.

An interesting 4 years to watch it will be. CELEBRITY PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. she should show us small thing na.. tongue

BTW, why ain't u protesting?

Wetin consign me grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by timawoku(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Chibabi:
That's cool. Happy Birthday to myself. Nairalanders should pls show mi love
it's my birthday also, happy birthday to us!!!

47 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2016
I don't get all these meaningless protests..

Are they saying the election was rigged? Because your candidate didn't win is not the end of the world.

Why can't people just learn this. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by coolbreezy01: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmm sha her name says it aLl.

Lady GaGa

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Who is Lady GaGa.
That useless barrel

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
When they say vote, dey no vote
the women wey vote like trump wella
now she come protest

ABEG SWERVE

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
When they say vote, dem no vote

the women wey vote like trump wella

now she come dey protest

ABEG SWERVE

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Joshkid(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin E pain am

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Fkforyou(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2016
OK we've noticed you...and yes, we know you'll be releasing an album soon. Now take that your skinny white ass back to wherever the hell you are coming from...even the vaseline crew guys don't find you attractive enough. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by rubyxx2016(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2016
great post

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Weah96: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2016
A protester with 100 million USD resting for her bank account. Move to China. They allow millionaires there.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by mpowa(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

And what's her right here?

It was a free and fair election, abi they want to turn to Nigerians that protest every thing that tickles their fancy?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by pamcode(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2016
People just want attention jare. All this protests is a kind of public stunt the kind that oyinbos like.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2016
i dont blame her,she s a victim of rape

waiting for beyonce,kattie perry,roberto de niro,leonardo davinci, etc for their protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by stanech: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Poor Gaga. She promised to give free BJ if clinton wins the WH...

Well she can join the rest of the celebrities moving to Canada
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by teebillz: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
One thing Hilary and Buhari supporters have in common is violence. Why protest the outcome of an election you lost fair and square? The law is clear on how you become the president of the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by jaheymezz(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
So she dey fear make dem no qrab her y d pussy.....ori gaga ti daru
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
There have been exactly 30 nairalanders who posted above me and I have to say less than 5 people made any sense.
It's has become alarming how unwise most youths in Nigeria are getting. They just come and write very meaningless opinions on every thread.
I read a thread earlier about how the US elections won't have any effect on the naira and virtually everyone on the front page didn't have any sensible thing to say. I am young but am scared for how most young people are thinking nowadays. Have been saying it Nairaland is fast becoming a thread where people jst come and past things that don't make sense.
We see threads talking about snakes and what people wear and stuffs like that. It doesn't make sense mehn. I love this forum but recently it's standard has dropped drastically

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.